Forest Eyes

By Jacedog

Would you be scared if you woke up every night after your sixteenth birthday with a vision of a man's bright... More

Chapter 1 Blue Skies
Chapter 2 The Dance
Chapter 3 Waiting
Chapter 4 Frosting
Chapter 5 Forest Eyes
Chapter 6 Déjà Vu
Chapter 7 Look For Me
Chapter 8 Him
Chapter 9 Uninvited Guest
Chapter 10 The Fight & The Kiss
Chapter 11 There's Truth In Love
Chapter 12 Silent Night
Chapter 13 Horror At The Front Door
Chapter 14 I'd Never Forgive Myself
Chapter 15 Sweet Dreams
Chapter 16 Will I Die (WID)?
Chapter 17 This Time She Wont Be Coming Back
Chapter 18 Blood And Heartache
Chapter 19 AND. IT. WAS. AMAZING.
A/N
Chapter 20 MURDER
Chapter 21 This Isn't Going To End Very Well For Me
Chapter 22 "I'm Sorry." "I Am So, So, Sorry."
Chapter 23 How She Fights Back
Chapter 24 Silence
Chapter 25 Drags Me Under
Chapter 26 RUN
Chapter 27 A Small Smile
Chapter 28 Relief
Chapter 29 I Close My Eyes
Chapter 30 We Will Be Prepared
2nd A/N, PLEASE READ FOR ALL INFO!!! ➡️➡️➡️

Epilogue

4 1 0
By Jacedog

  I wretch out putrid water from my lungs, spewing out the burning, salty, crimson shaded liquid. Looking around me, it seems that I am the only one who was being drowned, to survive.

  Some people are just unconscious, as their breathing can be heard throughout the destroyed ballroom, but most are dead from the drowning. Their bodies scatter the floor, each of them showing signs of blueish purple lips and bulging eyes. My arms are crumpled in odd directions underneath the weight of my body and my dress, as I struggle to use my legs to push myself across the floor.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

The excruciatingly painful scream rattles from my throat making the salt and sand in my lungs grind with the intensity of FIRE!

I keep pushing forward when my right shoulder grazes against something metal. I painfully twist my head and my eyes focus on a corkscrew with blood dripping from it. The same corkscrew that Charlie used to attack my bodyguards just before Samantha-. My mind is exploding with anger, anger and REVENGE.

Samantha, Samantha, Samantha, Samantha! Samantha!!

The word I say is beyond blood curdling as the rage inside me bursts out angrily in every damn direction, spreading through the entire ballroom. The sound violently rips itself free from my throat in one final, frightening, sense scarring scream.

"SAMANTHAAAAA!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 139K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
903 266 42
-Complete- A zombie apocalypse with a twist of Native American Lore. It all began from a sequence of events so absurd, complicated and uncommon as...
1.3K 101 61
I looked at him in shock, "How do you know that?" "I know a lot of things about you, Ms. Prior, even things you don't know yourself." Excuse me? "Fro...
83.4K 2.1K 33
Everything about him was mysterious. His eyes had a cold blue color that held many stories inside of them. They held dark hidden secrets that I wishe...