South Park One Shots

By CoffeeandSweets

I'm going to do some South Park one shots. If you have any ideas for other one-shots tell me! South Park belo... More

Til the end (Tweek Tweak x Reader)
Drowning (Craig Tucker x reader)
Misunderstanding (Christophe x reader)
Escape (Kyle Broflovski x sick!reader)
Just once, please. (Kenny McCormick x reader)
Rumors (Eric Cartman x reader)
Everybody talks (Stan Marsh x reader)
Call of the Siren (Kenny x reader)
The only party I want to be at is one you're at (Kenny x reader)
I wanna get better (Sick!Tweek x reader)
Thems fightin' words (Pip x reader)
Don't be silly~! (FakeVampire!Butters x Helpful!reader)
Who cares? (Kevin S. x reader)
Taco love~! (Clyde x reader)
Bonding time~! (Butters x reader)
Love is love. (Damien x reader)
Love changes~! (Curly goth x reader)
Who knew? (Craig x reader)
Vampires are still cool! (Mike the vampire kid x reader)
Finally happened. (Adult!Married!Kyle x Adult!Married!Reader)
Who will it be? (Kenny x reader x tweek) {Kenny's Ending}
Who will it be? (Kenny x reader x Tweek) {Tweek's Ending}
Don't. Your worth it. (Pip x reader)
Closer to thy's enemy. (Christophe x reader)
Your better than Coffee! (Tweek x reader)
Stick of truth (Craig x reader)
Goth's deserve love too! (Pete x reader)
What a surprise! (Kenny x reader)
Curly Hair is cute! (Curly Goth x reader)
After school! (Kyle x reader)
Happy birthday! (Kevin S. x reader)
It doesn't matter if your rich! (Token x Reader)
My best friend! (Christophe x reader)
My brothers best friend! (Kyle x reader)
I love you and your middle finger! (Craig x reader)
Is it hot in here? Or is it you? (Gregory x Reader)
Painting pictures? (Tweek x reader)
April fools Kyle! (Kyle x reader)
Somehow love (Cartman x Reader)
May I have this Dance? (Damien x reader)
Even a Hero needs love! (Mysterion x Reader)
New love~! (Kyle x reader)
Pinky Swear (Kenny x reader)
Who took my cookies? (Kenny x reader x Curly Goth) {Curly Goth Ending}
Who took my cookies? (Kenny x reader x Curly Goth) {Kenny's Ending}
Do you sparkle? (Mike x reader)
Happy Hanukkah! (Kyle x Jewish!Reader)
Those damn gnomes! (Tweek x reader)
Will you? (Kenny x reader)
You're not a cry baby! (Clyde x Reader)
Pick me! No me! (Craig x reader x Clyde) {Clyde's Ending}
Pick me! No me! (Craig x reader x Clyde) {Craig's ending)
Snow ball fights! (Gregory x Reader)
Wendy, your such a bitch. (Token x reader)
Fuck you Wendy! (Stan x reader)
What not to do in South Park (Pip x Reader)
You've got me! (Butters x Bullied!Insecure!Reader)
Not so shy. (Craig x Shy!Bullied!NewKid!Reader)
Your not going to take him. (Firkle x reader) *SONGFIC*
Beaches rule! (Christophe x reader)
Shh, it's Okay. I'll always be here for you. (Kenny x Reader)
Family (Kevin McCormick x Reader)
Happy 4th of July Michael! (Michael x reader)
Dares! (Mike x Reader)
It's...A Jersey thing.. (Jersey!Kyle x Shy!Reader)
As sweet as candy! (Damien x reader)
The wonders of Pocky! (Token x Reader)
Ninja love! (Christophe x Ninja!Reader)
Tutoring involves secrets and love letters?! (Tweek x Reader)
Wait what? (Stan x reader)
My cool best friend! (Thomas x Reader)
Math problem help? (Tweek x Shy!Reader)
Comedy Love! (Jimmy x Reader)
Cupcakes rule! (Butters x Reader)
Valentines day love! (Craig x reader x Kenny) {Kenny's Ending}
Valentines day love! (Craig x Reader x Kenny) {Craig Ending}
Your not that bad.. (Kyle x goth!reader)
My sworn enemy's sister? (Kyle x Cartman's sister!Reader)
Don't worry, I'll take care of you! (Sick!Kyle x reader)
Hearts true (Angel!Kenny x Reader)
Surprises! (Pervert!Kyle x Shy!Reader)
Beachy fun! (Tweek x Busty!Reader)
Unpopular (Dog Poo x Reader)
Bake sale! (Cartman x reader)
Getting into trouble! (Stan x Reader)
Vampire love (Mike x Real Vampire!Reader)
Making mistakes (Kenny x Flat Chested!Reader)
Partners in Crime (Craig x reader)
Important Update!!
Important Update part 2!
Laser Tag (Wendy x Fem!Reader)
update
Soft (Bebe x Fem!Reader)

A Wicked Treat (Damien Thorn x reader)

8.9K 158 122
By CoffeeandSweets

When the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, you stormed out of your science class. You couldn't believe that your teacher had assigned a project on Halloween. Especially a partnered project that you'd have to let the cute demonic new kid come over to do. While you weren't sure you would call it a crush, you definitely thought he was attractive. However, his beauty was overlooked by his personality. Snapping back into reality, you heard the said demon call for you. "(Y/n)." His voice cut through the loud hallway sharply, like a knife cutting through butter. 'Oh my god, he is so hot. Focus (Y/n), he's a bad person!' You cleared your throat, trying to dismiss your thoughts. You stopped in your tracks and made sure to roll your eyes at him. Taking a deep breath, you threw a smile on and twirled around to face him.

"Let's go, Damien, my bus arrives fast." You informed him, waiting as patiently as you could make it seem. When he finally caught up to you, you hurried down the stairs to the front of the school. Your eyes darted around in panic at the full sight ahead of you; the front hallway and it's doors were packed with students. You were most certainly going to be late for the bus to get you home now! You grabbed hold of Damien's hand, pushing your way through the crowd. The moment you stepped outside, you saw your bus drive away. "Fuck." You cursed under your breath, before sending a glare to Damien.

"Well, since we missed my bus we'll have to walk to my house." You grumbled, zipping your jacket tightly and making your way down the side walk. You were stopped in your tracks by Damien when he began pulling you towards his car. 'He's surprisingly warm. Probably since he's from hell.' You were interrupted by the sight of a black Lamborghini with flame designs on the sides, as well as the front and back. Your breath hitched at the sight of such an expensive car. "So you were really going to let me race down here to the bus without telling me about your car, huh?" You teased, nudging him. Upon being met with an intimidating gaze, you quickly looked away and out the window.

"This is a really nice car Damien, how'd you get something this nice?" You questioned, trying to break up the awkward silence in the car. It wasn't just for conversation however, this was actually a really nice car. In fact, so nice it's surprising that a teenager could get one. "My father is Satan. I can have whatever I want." He responded back coldly, allowing the tension to resume. 'What a spoiled prick.' You thought bitterly.

Not long after driving, you both were at your house quicker than the bus usually was. Once you stepped into your house, you threw your bag onto your couch and kicked off your shoes, no longer caring about what Damien had to say; You were sick of being nice to someone who seemed to have no intention of being nice to you in return. You grabbed some snacks out of your fridge, glancing back at Damien. You watched him hum to himself as he observed your home. "Like what you see?" You asked, handing him a soda. He clicked his tongue and shrugged. "It's kind of small." He responded, before sitting down on the couch beside you.

You took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "Alright, well sorry for my home being small. Anyways, why don't you get your notes out while I get mine so we can be done with this project. If we work fast enough, then we might end up with some time go to trick or treating." You glared at him as he chuckled at what you had said, almost mockingly. You narrowed your eyes at him, placing your notes on the table loudly. "What's so funny?" You demanded once his attention was on you.

He shrugged, scanning through his notes. "Nothing. I just thought it was funny that you plan on going trick or treating. It's kind of sad to do that at our age." He cocked his brow at you, waiting for your response. You ground your teeth and rolled your eyes, before turning away from him. 'Forget it. I don't need to justify myself to this prick.' You reassured yourself as you took out the needed materials for the project.

"Alright Damien. Back to the project. I've made a step-by-step process of what we need to do for our Rube Goldberg machine. I already have some ideas as you can see, but feel free to interject and change things around if you want." You offered begrudgingly, hoping he would just sit there and leave you alone to make the project. Unfortunately for you, he took the plan from you, before crumpling it up and burning it in his hand. You gasped and jumped up from your spot. "What the hell Damien!" You exclaimed, dropping the "nice girl" act.

He peered at you, before snickering. "Don't be stupid, this plan will never work. We'll stick to what I have planned instead." You watched as he showed you what he had planned out. You made a grab for it, as to destroy it like he had done to yours, but he took it away before you could reach it. "Nice try, (Y/n). Even if you were to destroy mine, it would still be better than anything you could plan." You listened to his jeering for the last time, before slamming your hand down on the table.

"Alright fine Damien! You build your machine and I'll build mine! Whichever machine hits the ball over the line faster is the one that'll be brought to school tomorrow." You challenged, pushing everything off the table. Your stuck your hand out, and waited for his to meet you. You smirked as his hand made contact with yours, confirming the deal. You knew you were going to win.

~Time skip to when the machine's are done~

The two of you counted down in sync, before dropping the marbles. Your marble raced off, taking the lead. You grinned and stuck your tongue out at him. He wrinkled his nose and crossed his arms, ignoring your clear victory. Before you could cheer however, your marble hit a sharp turn, and down came your entire machine. You gaped at the sight before you, trying to ignore Damien's harsh laughter at your failure. "You used your magic to make you win didn't you?" You accused, stomping towards him.

"I didn't use magic at all. I may be the son of Satan, but I don't cheat for any particular reason, especially when I know I'm going to win anyways. I told you your plan was stupid." He made jabs at your machine again and again, ignoring the clear frustration growing on your face. You balled your hands into fists, tired of dealing with his spiteful behavior and words.

"Oh fuck you Damien! My plan probably would've worked fine if you hadn't destroyed my blueprints for it! You set me up from the start." You blamed him, storming away from him. You turned back to face him, determined to finish this "collaboration" once and for all. "I don't know what your problem is! Despite what everyone says about you, I tried my best to be nice to you and yet you ended up meeting my expectation exactly! Who wouldn't be surprised that the son of Satan really is just an asshole." You blurted out, before covering your mouth with your hands. While you had meant to be hurtful, you didn't mean to reveal that you had been faking your behavior towards him, and to expose your predetermined beliefs.

He appeared in front of you before you could justify what you said, eyes filled with some emotion you couldn't recognize. "Well no one told you to pretend to act nice to me! If you knew I was an asshole all along then why pretend that you like me? You were already set with the image of me in your mind anyways." He hissed out, passing you to make his way to the bathroom. "Like you said, I'm destined to be an asshole. I'm supposed to be vindictive. I'm supposed to be malicious. You got me pegged all right. Being the son of Satan means that I am full of evil. Congratulations for knowing that before ever even speaking to me, (L/n)." He finished, slamming the bathroom door behind him.

You stood facing the door, thoughts racing through your head. 'This is his fault he should've just been nice if he wanted to people to think he was nice-' Your shameless thought was interrupted by the moral thoughts caving in at the walls you surrounded it in. 'No matter how nice he acts, people will still think he's evil because he's the son of Satan. He will always be known as up to something because of who he and his dad is.' The conscious side of you spoke up, filling you with guilt. You bit your lip and walked towards the door. "Damien?" You quietly murmured, knocking on the door.

Not hearing a response, you took that as permission to go on. "I shouldn't have let what others said affect the way I thought about you before getting to actually know you. You are more than just Satan's son. You're your own person, and you aren't inherently evil. I'm really sorry." You waited for him to say something, anything, but you were instead met with silence. "Damien? I really am sorry for what I said. Please come out so I can apologize face to face." You pressed more but still received no acknowledgment in return. Just as you were starting to walk away, you heard your bathroom door click as it was being opened. You whipped around to face Damien, surprised at his slightly puffy eyes. "Damien-!" You began, only to be cut off by being dragged into his chest.

You froze, not knowing what to do. This certainly wasn't the Damien you knew, but then again, you didn't really know the Damien you thought you did at all. You cautiously reciprocated the gesture and began rubbing his back. You squeezed tighter as you felt your shoulder getting damp. 'He's actually kind of sweet. I'm the asshole here.' You berated yourself, only to be snapped out of thought by him pulling away.

"Stop." His voice croaked, causing your cheeks to flare up. 'Holy shit, his voice just made me a little weak inside. Help I'm dying' You inwardly shamed yourself for these thoughts, before sending him a questioning look. "I know you're blaming yourself for what happened tonight. It's my fault, I could've been nicer and tried to change your mind about me-" You pressed your finger to his lips, sending him a small smile.

"Don't. I know it's hard being the son of Satan. We can play the blame game all day and get no where. I should've had an open mind going into this, and you could've acted the way you actually felt. What's happened has happened, now lets write our names down for your machine and be done with this dumb project." You grinned, feeling your cheeks heat up again when he matched your smile. Walking back to the standing machine, you turned around and grabbed the grading rubric, writing down your names. You heard a loud crash, and whipped your head around to see what had happened. Your eyes grew wide at the sight of his machine on the ground.

"Oh no. My machine fell. I guess we'll have to recreate your machine after all." He halfheartedly lied, sending you his best innocent eyes. You shook your head at him in disbelief, before tossing down the rubric.

"I don't know why you kicked yours over you big oaf, but let's work on a new machine together. It'll take probably all night though, so we'll miss trick or treating." You beamed, picking up the scattered parts from your chaotic battle. You froze as you felt his hand slide into yours as your fingers interlocked. Before you could get your heart beating back to normal, you swear you felt your heart stop and breathing malfunction all together when he wrapped his arm around you, and whispered into your ear, "I wouldn't mind spending all night with you, I hope the treat I have will be enough to make up for missing Halloween though."

You gulped, looking back at him with a flushed face and racing heart. 'Lord give me strength, I don't know if I can last the night!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
770K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.