Over You (COMPLETE)

Oleh MlpLover65

This is a prequel to my stories, The Dairy (1st story) and Broken Couples (2nd story). This will be told in S... Lebih Banyak

What Had Happened
When Everyone Arrives
The Truth Of Oscar and Marco
The Call and the Shove
Not Completely Over
Pure Evil
The News From Mom
Packing and Writing
Goodbye Earth

Oscar

176 7 5
Oleh MlpLover65

One week of school had passed, and I was sadly walking home when I heard music playing behind me.
"Why don't you clean your room, Mom? I don't like your boyfriend, Mom!" The voice sang.
I smiled. Oscar. Listening to the music, I followed the possessive sound. My eyes started to widen as I gazed into his passably, cryptic eyes. He smiled at me.
"Wuss up?" He said.
His voice dug down into my skin. "Heyyy Oscar!" I giggled like a schoolgirl.
"Hey, Star," he said.
His voice sumped down into me once again and I grinned. "Do you mind?" I asked pointing to the hood of his car.
"Course not, take a seat." Oscar said.
I shivered. "Thanks," and sat beside him.
Yes, I loved Marco. And no, I could never get over him. But yes, I had to. And so Oscar was my only choice. I didn't have a boyfriend, heck,
I didn't even have a friend! But I was sure Oscar liked me since he let me sit with him. He sang me some beautiful songs with his awesome keytar!

Arriving home, I ran to my room ignoring the Diazs lazy comments to me. In my room, I felt love. Tingly feelings. I couldn't feel emotions a while back, but I could now. And it felt...it felt AMAZING!! I never wanted to loose these feelings. And I realized that these were the same feelings I had for Marco. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.
"I miss you, Marco," I said. "Please..won't you come back?" I couldn't hold it back anymore. It was time for me to let it all out. Right here, right now. Tears immediately shot out of eyes, I could feel moisture on my face and on the blankets. I let everything out. I didn't care what anyone thought or if anyone was even there. I just needed him. And I needed him right now. And I- my crying was interrupted by a portal sound opening beside me.
My face shot up, there, pushed into his room, lay Marco Diaz, alive and breathing.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
647K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC