Journey Book 1: The Wakening...

Warrior3600 tarafından

4 will come and peace will go and the stars will no-longer glow for a power so big only 4 can handle........ ... Daha Fazla

_{Chapter 1}_
_{Chapter 2}_
_{Chapter 3}_
_{Chapter 4}_
A/N
A/N again its important
_{Chapter 5}_
_{Chapter 6}_
_{Chapter 7}_
A/N new cover?
_{Chapter 8}_
_{Chapter 9}_
_{Chapter 10}_
_{Chapter 12}_
_{Chapter 13}_
_{Chapter 14}_
Hoi! A/N

_{Chapter 11}_

7 1 0
Warrior3600 tarafından

                      Flameless Scar

MAYA

As we made our way back I lost them as they ran from the shore, but luckily I knew the way back as I made my way. Alone. I walked on the trail till I found the clearing and stared walking to the area I first found and woke up two and then found Zoey, as I walked I finally came across the little clearing with the old tree with the leaves that hung over the small clearing I then walked over to the tree and sat down slowly drifting by the sounds of the wind hitting the leaves..

__[{Flash back}]__

      "Ohhhh Maya~" I heard my mother sang. She erased everyone's mind or my friends at least and there parents didn't care at all they were loyal to my mom as well but I didn't want to forget or be loyal to the one that set fire to the village and killed everyone except her 'loyal' companions. I sat in my hiding spot behind a rock at Crystal cove, her footsteps getting closer "I'm not going to hurt you my dear~ I just want to play a game with you not this reched game of hide and seek I don't like it~ kekekeke"  my breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat as I grabbed my bracelet took it off and hid it in a crack in the rock. Then I felt grabbed "NO" I screamed "I found you~" my mother said proudly " I win~" she whispered I then screamed.....

__[{Back to reality}]__

    I woke up with a cold sweat as I rubbed my head and stood up and stared walking to Crystal cove. 'The bracelet it has to be here!' I thought as I dashed to the cove along the shore line of Silver river. 'Come on COME ON' I chanted in my head as I saw Crystal cove in the distance.

     As I came across the cove I started searching behind all the rocks 'Come on wear is it' I thought as I splashed through the shallow icy water of the cove making it to the other side. I then got back to searching as I saw something sparkle in the corner of my green eyes. As I turned my head slowly I saw something shiny as I started walking slowly toward it.

It was the Bracelet

   As I slowly approached the bracelet I saw out of the corner of my eye that the sun was setting I quickly grabbed the bracelet threw it on and ran threw the icy water of the cove and towards the path.
*******
      As I walked on the path toward home I guess you could call it. I saw something that I knew was no prank.

     The Gate was broken in the medium sized hill with the over grown tunnel that looked not so over grown any more it looked like someone chopped most of the vines off!

    As I looked at the toward the way to the Tribe Of The Blazing Star then back to the gate tunnel. 'I'll be back soon don't miss me to much' I thought as I made my way towards the gate as I approached it I saw it was all rusted. 'But it was perfectly fine when we were here why is it rusted' I thought as I crouched down and touched the yellow gate that was now rusted and broken.

     Whatever was behind that gate is free. "I have to warn the others" I mumbled as I un crouched and was about to run when I heard something behind me speak. "I wouldn't warn them if I were you, it looks like this way to your precious Tribe is blocked" I heard a girl voice say, slowly I turned around only to be meted by a girl with dark brown hair and blue highlights and cold dark blue eyes she was wearing a navy blue sweater and brown leather jeans.

      But something about her was off....

      I then looked down to see she had a sword hanging on her belt and.....

       An Amulet

    The amulet had some sort of symbol on it. "I've see you've spotted my amulet of water" she said holding up the amulet up, "So fire.." She said narrowing her eyes "let's, Talk" she said as she strolled down and sat on a cut down log and then patted the spot across from her. I slowly walked over there as the sky became darker.

    "Who are you?" I asked as I sat down across from her, "hmf if your really that desperate" she said leaning forward "I am Scarlet but my friends call me Scar for short, but you have no right to say that so you'll have to call me Scarlet for now Fire" she said smirking "please don't call me Fire I have a name" I replied a little annoyed "oh? Then what is your name.... Fire" she teased sounding interested "I'm Maya" I said sternly.

      "Well 'Maya', have you ever heard of the Tribe Of The Flameless Star" my heart stopped as I thought back to the dream I had 'the Tribe Of the Flamless of coming'. "Well no" I said as Scarlet started circling me around the stump.

    All of a sudden she grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear "there's always room in The Tribe Of The Flameless Star if you want to join Maya, we can hunt evil down and be 'best friends'" she whispered. Sirens started blaring in my head and voices whispered.
'Run'
'Warn the Tribe'
'Strike back'
Then she whispered "why don't you come with me? We could make you a Warrior and finish your training" she said as I heard a smirk in her voice.

       I then wiggled out of her grip and stood up and looked at her as she readjusted and stood up. "Listen I'm already loyal to my Tribe but I appreciate the offer" I said as I started to walk away as the sun started to disappear into the mountains.

   As I started walking off I felt her grab my shoulder "you can't say no to me Maya" she growled angrily I the gripped my sword as she dug her nails into my shoulders. "Or what" I challenged her as I smirked knowing a few dirty tricks from the Naga incident. "Hmf you want to fight we'll fight if that's what you want" she spat.

    "Actually..." I said gripping my sword tighter "I have to go to my Tribe in stead of fighting a person who LIES" I yelled as I wiped around stabbed her side with my sword she let out a painful shriek as she held her side and backed up bending down a little caching her breath.

    "I tried to be nice" she spat painfully as she stood up straight and glared at me her eyes turning Aqua blue and started swirling around like my eyes do when I'm angry.

     "Don't you get it Fire" she spat "I'm water, water destroys FIRE" she scowled pulling back her hand and shoved them in front of her as I foot wide jet stream of water came out smacking me in the face as I tumbled to the ground as she came up closer and sprayed my face.

I felt like I was drowning, pain echoed in my head as I couldn't breath then the water went away as I started coughing and gasping for breath as Scarlet starts to calm down. She then grabbed the colder of my red and orange striped long sleeve shirt and looked my in the eyes.

      "You are my new prisoner I hope you like jail cells" and with that she started dragging me towards the tunnel, 'No I won't back down from an idiot like you no mater the power' I thought as adrenaline ran threw my vanes. "Not today" I mumbled out loud "hmm what was that" she mocked and with that I grabbed my sword and banged it into the same hip I struck earlier.

      She let out a Yelp of pain as her eyes turned aqua and started to swirl as mine turned like magma and started to burn. "You ready to die scrum" she spat holding her blue swirling sword that looked almost like a demented ocean. "Not if you die with me" I spat grabbing my magma sword.

And with that she charged as our swords collided as the sun disappeared and darkness flowed through the valley.  I then duked as her sword charged at my neck I then fell to the forest floor as Scarlet raised her sword and sliced it downwards, aiming for my face. I then rolled over and as her sword hit the ground, I then got an idea   I then kicked her feet out from under sending her backward. The so thing hit my..... A vision

-/Vision\-

       "Where is she" Zoey said panicking. "Don't worry she's probably heading back now" Drake said sitting on a log. "You said a FRIKEN HOUR AGO" Zoey said aggravated, "GUYS calm down she's fine I mean she's a fire element faster all" Pip reassured, "even fire elements can be brought down" Miles replied comforting Zoey. "I-i s-s-say we look f-for her" stuttered Basil trying to calm the conversation down, "i think the darlings right it is getting dark out" Ella said adding on to Basils opinion. "Then it's settled Zoey, Miles, Pip were going to find Maya" Spyro said having enough of this argument, "sounds good" replied Drake putting a toothpick in his mouth, "I'm in" replied Pip grabbing a axe. "Let's go" Zoey said getting up, "um ok I guess I'm in" Miles said nervously. "Ok then we have no time to waste let's go, Drake make sure nothing comes in or out of the camp got it?" Spyro said, "Got it mate" replied Drake grabbing his sword "alrighty let's go everyone and with that they headed out of the entrance.....

-/Vision End\-

     I then snapped out of the vision as I saw Scarlet making her way back up. 'There coming!' I thought excitedly as I sprig back up as I heard footsteps in the distance. "Listen 'Water'" I said as the footsteps came a little closer "I don't give a crap of were you come from but you need to leave" I snapped at her as she sprung up and grab her as I grabbed mine. The footsteps breaking into a run coming this way.

    "FINE, but I'm not leaving without a scratch on you" she screeched charging at me I had no time to doge as she stabbed me on the side of the stomach. I yelped in pain but this wasn't the first time, I then regained my balance as I sliced at her threatening her a little "GO AWAY TO WHERE YOU BELONG WATER" I snapped holding my side she glanced behind and ran towards the tunnel "ILL BE BACK, THIS ISN'T THE END FIRE GIRL" and then Scarlet disappeared into the tunnel.

      I then limped over to the stump and sat down, I then took out my sword and saw my reflection only to see my eyes calming doe and turning back to green, I glanced at my side as I saw a big where she hit me started to gush blood. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over the wound and started at my reflection as I heard talking. "I heard Maya yelling she has to be close" a girl voice said, "but we have to be carful because there was another voice" a boy voice said "it came from somewhere here" the other boy said footsteps going farther away.

     I then got up and grabbed my now bloody sword and started limping there direction as I heard the voices "well what if we don't find her" asked a the other boy "well we make a lot of noise and see if she comes this way" a girl voice said. "Well that plan worked" I said I stumbled in the clearing tiredly as held my side "MAYA" Zoey yelled in happiness as she hugged me I of course hugged back for support "nice to see you to now can you help I have a lot to tell" I said she nodded and laid me down "oh my goodness, here Zoey hold this ice back to her wound I need to grab my bandages in my bag" Miles said as he ran over to a camouflage back pack. "I have *cough* so much *cough* to tell you" I said coughing in between my sentence as Zoey held the ice pack to my wound.

  "Here just calm down and get some rest" Zoey instructed trying to lay me down but I didn't budge, this was important. Then Miles came back and Zoey removed the ice pack, as Miles started cleaning the wound, I flinched as it stung as he then stopped cleaning and started bandaging the wound on my side. But it was to late. I lost too much blood..

"Where's S-Spyro" I asked "he went to go get help because he heard screaming" Miles replied as he finished bandaging the wound "come on help me lay her down" Zoey urged as she slowly won the war of trying to lay me down. I then felt faint me legs gave out as I heard a voice "THERE" I heard a yell as footsteps came closer.

"Z-Zoey I'm going t-too pass out" I told her "no please Maya hold on " she replied "MAYA" Spyro said diving at my side as Basil and Drake stood at the tree line "I-I'll explain everything w-when I w-wake up" I replied "listen" I said as I brought up all my strength to tell them "we're all ears Maya just calm down" replied Miles.

"Someone broke the gate" I told them as Drake narrowed his eyes as Miles gasped " w-who?" Basil asked. "She's....." I trailed off as my hands and arms went num "Maya this girl she couldn't have bring you down your and-" I interrupted Drake as I said something "and she's Water" gasps went all around as Miles started wide eyed "oh Star Tribe, Maya stay with us she's deadly who ever she is" Miles replied.

"I'll explain e-everything when i-I wake up" I replied as I rested my head on a rock and faced the way the broken gate was. As I saw a boy holding Scarlet staring at me in the tunnel, Scarlet looked like she was passed out as well.

I then coughed up blood, "Miles can you do anything?"Zoey asked obviously panicking "I-I can't she needs rest and our support" Miles replied as he put a hand on my heart "she's stable, she'll be fine" he finished. Everyone sighed of relief.

"I'll protect the Tribe from you" I whispered "what do you mean" Spyro said worried "I'll kill you if I have too........." And with that I started fading "What do you mean?!" Zoey questioned "No don't go wait!" Spyro said but it was too late...... I had already passed out....

Well guys we were introduced into a new character and ya check out my book all about Warrior or something like that lol I don't know my books anymore but that has a schedule of were ill be for the next or till Friday yah I hope you enjoyed
Baiiiiiiii

~Warrior

Also check out my OCs book it shows more about these characters and other ones from my book so YE
Bai

2,603 WORDS WOW GOOD LUCK READING

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.9K 223 51
COMPLETA Ada si ritrova in una gabbia con accanto un'altra ragazza che sembra morta. Arrivata alla fine del suo percorso verso l'alto, il pavimento a...
33.2K 1.1K 57
Sequel di Katy In The Maze RICORDA.SOPRAVVIVI.CORRI. Ricordo che tutto quello che scrivo l'ho sognato RICORDO ANCHE CHE ALCUNI DEI LETTORI CHE ANDRAN...
92.6K 6.8K 30
Lisette è una timida ragazza che studia mitologia in università. Per restituire un libro appartenuto a suo nonno, viene costretta a fare un viaggio i...
156K 7.9K 30
In un mondo in cui i vampiri sono considerate semplici leggende per gli umani e i licantropi sono leggende sia per i vampiri che gli umani, inizierà...