The girl with a thousand secr...

By Monkeygirl2468

Emiko Shimizu, daughter of a top selling author, was told that it was her fault that her mother was dead. Sh... More

The Host Club
Leave me alone!
To be or not to be
My Pending Nightmare

The Girl with a Thousand Secrets

12.9K 368 307
By Monkeygirl2468

Thanks for reading. This is my first Ouran High School Host Club fanfic. Please enjoy, it might be little off topic because i haven't watched the show in a while but please. Read on please.

Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC. All rights go to whoever made it.

__________________________

Emiko's POV

*4 years old*

My mommy is a famous actor and my daddy is a famous author. They are both gone all the time at work, so my babysitter came over today. She is the daughter of my moms best friend and now, her daughter is my best friend. I don't go to school yet, but I am going to soon.

I am going to Ouran Academy's elementary section and I can't wait to go. Most of the kids that live around my house go to that school.

My birthday is tomorrow and I called mommy and asked her if she could come home to celebrate it with me. Right now she is on a plane and coming home, I can't wait till she gets home she hasn't been home for about 6 months and I really miss her.

'Ding Dong,' goes the doorbell.

"I'll get it," I say, it must be mommy.

I open the door to see a strange man with a sad look on his face, probably just got the wrong house.

"Sorry sir, but I think you have the wrong house. The Shimizu's live here," I told the man smiling.

"Then you are who I am looking for. Are you Emiko Shimizu," The man asked.

"Yes, I am. What do you need," I questioned while looking at the strange man. 'How did he know my name?'

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your mother, Chiyo Shimizu, has just died in a plane crash. I am sorry for your loss."

He told me that then walked away quickly, as to not see my tears falling like waterfalls down my small, pale cheeks.

When daddy came home, he told my babysitter that I would no longer need a babysitter. She left, never to return to our now broken home.

My mother was the kindest, most beautiful person that anyone could meet and now she was dead. Gone. Just like how my happy smile and my sparkling eyes turned dull. No one would ever see the clueless little girl smiling like there was no problem in the world. She was dead and gone.

I had told him about the accident and that my mother was now dead. After that he beat my small, frail body until it was now a dark red with many black and blue marks. The whole time that he was beating me he yelled at me, telling me that it was all my fault that she was dead.

He soon stopped, leaving my bruised and broken body on the floor in the middle of the hall. I fell asleep there and when I woke up, I couldn't move. My body was too damaged to.

When father woke up and saw me laying in the hall, he kicked me and punched me till he was satisfied. After all I deserved it, it was my fault that mommy was dead and I was to get the punishment. I soon blacked out.

When I awoke, I couldn't move. I was on the floor and it felt like I was stabbed through the heart.

It was all my fault.

*7 years later*

I still remember it all. How it started, how my life was destroyed after just a few words.

Every night my father comes home and beats me until I can't move, then goes to sleep. In the morning he beats me then stops when he has to get ready for work.

I now have a bunch of scars all over my body. When I was 5, he took a knife and made a huge slash mark across my eye. I now let my hair cover my eye so that my father won't get caught. After all, it is my fault that this happens.

I can't see out of that eye since when I sewed the scar together, I had to sew the eyelid closed with the rest of it.

I have most of the scars on my stomach, arms, and legs. Because of that I have to where long pants and a long sleeved shirt with a sweatshirt over it at all times.

The unlucky thing is that I go to Ouran Academy now and today is my first day of school. I quickly sew up the long new scar that was on my leg and walked out quickly as to not be seen by father.

*30 minutes later*

I finally arrive at the academy after my 30 minute walk. I should be in my second year of middle school, but I am super smart so I am now a first year in high school.

I walk to the office and go up to the lady. I clap my hands an she looks up surprised. I show her the note book that said, "My name is Emiko Shimizu, I am new."

The lady told me that I would in class 1-A and that it was on the second floor. I nodded a thanks and left down the hall. I walked up the stairs to the second floor and quickly found my new class. It surprised me how quickly I found it in this maze like school.

I knocked on the door then heard a mans voice say, "come in."

I walked into the class, walked up to the teacher, and showed him the same note that I showed the other lady. He nodded in understanding and told me to introduce myself.

I wrote down, 'I can't talk, can't you just introduce me?' I showed that to him and he sighed but still did it.

"Everyone, this is Emiko Shimizu. Please take care of her from now on. Emiko, you can sit behind Haruhi."

I saw a girl that was dressed as a boy raise her hand and I went and sat down behind her and waved 'hi'. She waved back and then looked up to the board. I did the same and for the rest of the class I just listened and memorized.

After class I decided to go and study in an empty room. As I looked around I found a room labeled 'music room 1'. It sounded like a good enough place to study, so when I got in the door I spotted a black grand piano.

It was gorgeous. I just had to play it because the last time that I played, mother was with me. She taught me all I know about the piano and how to play it.

I sat down on the bench in front of it and played. The glistening keys sat in front of me waiting to be played. I decided to play 'Clair de Lune' by Debussy, it was one of my mothers favorite songs.

As I played the keys, the sounds of the piano filled the room. As I was playing it, it felt as if mother was standing right beside me. Listening just like she used to before she died.

I cried as I played, I haven't cried since the day that she died. I let all of my emotions pour out into my music. I just kept on playing, I wanted to have my mother as long as I could, even if for a moment.

When I finished the song I heard a gasp. I turned around quickly and found that a boy was listening to me as I played the piano. He had blond hair and light lavender eyes.

He heard me, he heard my music. I would get into trouble if dad found out that I was doing what mom loved most.

I grabbed my books and ran out the door, still crying as I thought of my mother.

She is gone and it is all my fault.

??????'s POV

As I was walking to the host club I heard a piano being played. It was beautiful, the sound of the keys and the timing of the notes being played all in one perfect harmony.

I followed the sound of the piano all the way to music room 1. When I opened the door, I saw a girl playing the piano. The music was full of sorrow and when I looked closer, I could see that the girl was crying, as if she was saddened about something.

The song soon ended and all I could do was gasp at how good she was. She quickly turned around with a saddened look on her face. She looked at me, then grabbed her stuff and ran out of the room still crying.

I have to find out who she is. I need to listen to her beautiful music again. I need to find out why she was crying and fix it.

I walked to the club room and then walked up to Kyoya and said, "find out who that new girl is and tell me everything."
He just nodded and walked off to his laptop.

I walked over to Hikaru and Kaoru and asked, "do you know who the new girl is?"

Kaoru said, "yeah, that is the new girl in our and Haruhi's class. Her name is Emiko Shimizu."

"Emiko Shimizu, I'll have to talk to her tomorrow," I said aloud.

"Tamaki-Sempai. Emiko can't talk," Haruhi said out loud.

I looked at her and stared wide-eyed at the news. I've never talked to a person that couldn't talk. Now I wouldn't know what to say to her.

"Apparently, it says that when she was younger her mother who was quite famous died. Some say that she just refuses to talk and specialists say the she lost the ability to talk by some sort of trauma," Kyoya said as he read and collected information from his laptop.

I will find her tomorrow and talk to her. I need to hear that music again.
__________________________

Thank for reading! I am working as hard as I can to publish some more chapters for my other books so please just enjoy what I have already written and I will update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC