Daughter Of A Pasta

By AngelHall6

[OC x Creepypasta] Slenderman walks through his woods, as he goes he notices that things are not as they usua... More

Demon
Caring for a baby
4 Years Old; First Day of School
First Kill, still 9 years old
Heartbroken, 13 years old
The Dance!
Meet the proxies, still 13 years old
Eyeless Jack, Sally, Ben Drowned
Kicked Out
Crushes......psh.....what?
Oh. Mah. Gerd.
Her First Ever Date!
Shes.......she's not waking up!
3 years and 50 weeks later (Demon is 17)
I Can't Believe It
Reunited
Meeting New Faces And Seeing Some Old Ones
New Power
The Past Is Best Forgotten
Mothers
My New 'Teacher'
Supply Shopping
First Day at Creepy High
History, Geometry, and Painting
English, Combat and Lunch
Health, Home Ec, and A Desicion
Chemistry and Home
Family Problems
Reincarnation?
New Students
25k Q and A
Challenge Accepted
Walls
Not Quite A Friendship
Sally's Idea
One Lie
Discord
You Really Didn't Know?
Confessions
Dates and Tuxes
Preparations
Announcements
Author Announcements
Homecoming Pt. 1 Getting Ready
Homecoming Pt. 2 Fun Night
Him

9 years old, 4th grade, musical chairs

13.9K 430 857
By AngelHall6

*Demons POV*

"Bye Dad!," I call over my shoulder grabbing my polka dot backpack.

"Bye Demon! Have a good day at school!" he calls back. I make my wings, teeth, and tail disappear then run through the forest to school. When I near the entrance I slow down and look my brown-haired besty.

"ATTACK!," screams a voice from behind me. I turn around just time to dodge Jeff from landing on me, he lands flat on his face.

"Ha! You can't get me!," I giggle.

"Oh yeah?!," he pops up and turns to me grinning evilly.

"Come and get me Jeffery!," I laugh running away.

"Get back here!" he chases me around the school until the bell rings.

"Jeff game over! Class!," I call over my shoulder stopping.

"What?! Aw okaayaya- AH!!!," he slips on some mud and flies right into me landing ON TOP OF ME.

"I'm sorry!," he blushes a bright shade of red and so do I. "Here let me help you up," he helps me up and we get the dirt off of our clothes.

"It's okay Jeff! Now come on let's go to class before we're late," I grin, he smiles and nods and we get to class.

"Hello, class! Today is game day! Yesterday we voted on games so I'm going to announce the three most voted for alright!," states Mr. Jun as Jeff and I quietly sneak to our seats, thankfully without being noticed. Everyone nods excitedly around us.

"I hope races is one! I voted for that one!," I whisper to Jeff. He nods excitedly in agreement.

"So the three most voted for are........musical chairs! A pie eating contest! And races! Not in that order!," chuckles Mr. Jun. "First we'll have the races, then musical chairs, and finally the pie eating contest, everything will be outside, line up!," Jeff and I high five then line up with everyone else. When everyone gets outside, Mr. Jun assigns everyone groups. "Okay group 1 Camille, Johnny, Halley, and Katie, group 2, Daria, Jeffery, Mae, and Georgia, and group 3 will be Jodie, Francis, Grant, and Opal." Everyone groups together.

"Why did we have to be with Mae and Georgia they hate us!," I sigh to Jeff.

"We'll just have to deal with them," he shrugs.

"Hey Daria how's your boyfriend Jeffy?!," shouts Mae making me and Jeff turn red and the whole class laugh at us.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!," I yell at her for like the millionth time resisting the urge to kill her.

"Sure and I'm not the most popular kid in 4th grade! Face it you love him!" she snickers.

"Enough!," demands Mr. Jun. Everyone quiets down. "Group two, on the track, it's your turn to race," we all nod and get in our positions on the track.

"Ready!," me and Jeff smirk at each other. "Set!" we crouch down in our ready stances ready to take off.

"I'll win," I mouth.

"We'll see," he smirks.

"GO!," all four of us shoot off Jeff and I taking an easy lead against Mae and Georgia. I slow my pace a little letting Jeff get ahead of me. Knowing he'll tire out before the end making an easy win. Right as we get near the end Jeff slows down making me speed up and run right past him, to the finish run.

"I WIN I WIN!," I cheer jumping up and down.

"Whatever," frowns Jeff.

"Don't be a sore loser Jeff," I smirk.

"I'm not!" he protests.

Mae and Georgia cross the finish line and come over to me. "You're just lucky, I'm going to win the next games," huffs Mae walking past me and Jeff with Georgina following her like a lost puppy. 

"No, she won't," I laugh. Jeff laughs with me and we get off the track to wait for the next group to race. After they raced it was time for musical chairs. Everyone circles around a huge circle of chairs. The music starts and we all walk around the chairs, each of us waiting for the music to stop. Finally, the music stops and everyone automatically sits in the closest chair. I go to sit in a chair next to Jeff when Mae PUSHED ME OFF!!! MY BUTT ALREADY TOUCHED THAT CHAIR ITS MINE!! "I sat there first!," I cry out.

"Yeah, cheater!" Jeff stands and shoves her off the chair.

"MR. JUN JEFFERY PUSHED ME!!!," screams Mae.

"What's going on over here?!," demands Mr. Jun storming over to us.

"Mae pushed me off my chair!," I whine.

"Then Jeff shoved me off!" cries Mae.

"Enough! All three of you! Go over there and sit! No talking! And no pie eating contest!," Jeff and Mae go over without complaint, but I stay where I am.

"Why me?! I didn't do anything! I was the one who got pushed!," I bawl.

"Because Daria you provoked her, now move!," he commands as I sit there and cry.

"No!," I scream. Everyone gasps, no one says no to Mr. Jun when it comes to time out. Mr. Jun stares at me mad then grabs my hand and takes me far away from everyone else, I protest the whole way.

"You will stay here until you calm down," he sets me down and I cry more.

"I'll have my Daddy get you! You'll regret this!," I scream. He only rolls his eyes and goes back to everyone else. Eventually, I calm down and look over at Mr. Jun, smiling evilly, he will regret this, Dad will get him. I watch the pie eating contest then it's time to line up. I stand and go over to Jeff, he looks about as upset as I am.

"I'm sorry I got us in trouble Daria," he whimpers as I help him up.

"It's okay," we hug then go in line. When we get back to the classroom, it's time to go home so Jeff and I grab our backpacks. When we go to leave we hear our names.

"Jeffery, Daria, please come here," states Mr. Jun. We take nervous looks at each other and walk over. Mae is with Mr. Jun, she's not happy either. "Mae what do you say to Daria?," asks Mr. Jun.

"I'm sorry," she huffs gritting her teeth.

"Jeffery?" Jeff groans.

"I'm sorry for shoving you Mae," he rolls his eyes.

"Good. Daria, do you have anything you want to say to me?," I glare at him fiercely.

"EAT A POOP COVERED SOCK!," I scream and run out of the school with Jeff following me. We run until we're far away from the school.

"That was awesome Daria!," Jeff high fives me grinning.

"Thanks, Jeff!," I giggle.

"You wanna come over to my house?!," asks Jeff. "My brother Liu wants to meet you!"

"How old is Liu?," I question.

"He's 12, but he's awesome!" cheers Jeff.

"Okay! Yeah, I'll come over! Just let me tell my Dad," he nods and I dig through my bag for my cell phone. I click on 0 for my Dads speed dial.

"Demon? Is everything alright?," asks Dad worriedly.

"Yes, Dad I'm fine!" I giggle. "I was just wondering if I can hang out at Jeff's house for a while." There's silence as he thinks about it.

"Alright, be back by nine though or I'm sending out all of your Uncles," he chuckles.

"Okay thanks, Daddy!," I hang up and beam at Jeff. "He said yeah but I have to be home by nine or my Uncles come get me," I giggle.

"Okay come on!" we run to his house and go inside. "Mom I'm home!" calls Jeff, his mom comes out of the kitchen and smiles sweetly at us.

"Welcome home dear, who's your friend," she beams.

"This is Daria," I wave hello.

"Oh, so you're the famous Daria I've heard so much about," she grins. I blush and so does Jeff, he talks about me?

"Ma! Don't embarrass me!" he groans.

"Sorry, sweety Liu's upstairs playing his video games if you want to join him," she walks back into the kitchen.

"Thanks, mom!" we run upstairs and into a room. Inside is an older boy, he has green eyes and brown hair like Jeff's hair except a little darker. He's playing video games on his bed and is paying no mind to us.

"Liu!," yells Jeff tackling him.

"Jeff you made me lose!" he moans.

"Sorry bro," he giggles. 

"It's all good," he chuckles. Then he notices me. "Who's the girl?" he asks.

"I'm Daria! Jeff's friend," I blush sheepishly since it's my first time meeting an older boy.

"Nice ta meet ya!," he hugs me, I blush more and push him away.

"Let's play games!" declares Jeff.

"Yeah!," we all grab controllers and decide on playing Minecraft. We play for a few hours until it's time for me to go home.

"Are you sure you don't want us to walk you home it's pretty late," frowns Liu.

"No I'm good thanks though!," I beam and hug them both. "Night guys!," I call waving and running away from the door.

"Night Daria!," they both call back. Once I'm out of there sight I transform into my normal form and spread my wings wide. Man, this feels good. After flapping them a couple times I take a flight back to Dads mansion.

When I get there I run in and shut the door. "Dad I'm home!" I call out. He walks in not looking very pleased.

"Demon I got a very interesting call from the school stating you disrespected your teacher today, explain yourself, young lady," he crosses his arms and my eyes widen. MR. JUN CALLED MY FATHER?! GR!!!!

"Dad he put me in time out for no reason! I didn't do anything at all to deserve it! He was mean!," I whimper.

"What happened that made him mean?," sighs my Dad getting down to my level, knowing I tell the truth. I explain everything that happened between Jeff, Mae and I, also what happened after.

"I see, I think Mr. Jun, should be taught a lesson to listen to his student hm?," smirks my Dad.

"Yeah," I grin.

"How would you like to go on your first kill tonight dear?" my eyes widen in excitement.

"Yes please!," I bounce. I grew up getting killing lessons and training from my Dad.

"Alright then, let's go," my Dad picks me up and teleports out of the mansion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 20.6K 77
↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough to be one of his epic edgy sidekicks and...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
11.9K 408 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
993K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...