The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

11.9K 110 23
By PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Thirty Two

*Jasmine's POV*

"Hello stranger." a deep sexy voice said entering my room. I'd been cooped up in this hospital room for 2 weeks already. I was put on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy and this is where I had to spend the next 2 1/2 months.

I peeked up from my IPad and looked toward the door. There stood Sean, with a large vase of flowers in one hand and the other in a sling.

"Well, I haven't seen you in forever." I said as he laughed and walked toward my bed.

"Yeah I know. How's the baby doing?" he asked looking at the monitor.

"Fine. Still stubborn as hell. They tried to tell me the sex this whole week and it still doesn't want me to find out."

"Takes after you, huh?" he joked as I slapped his arm. He winced at the pain.

"I am so sorry." I said as he laughed.

"It's okay. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay. I still feel really bad about what happened but I guess I'm taking things one day at a time." I said as he handed me the flowers. "Thank you, they're beautiful."

"I was released today." he said looking at me as I put my head down.

"You gonna go back?"

"I have to Jasmine. That's our house." he said quietly.

"Have you seen Adam?"

"Yeah, I just left from over there. He's still in a coma."

"Butch still hasn't came by." I said as Sean shook his head.

"He's just upset Jasmine. Adam is his little brother. Give him some time. Once Adam is back on his feet, Butch will be fine."

"But what if he dies?" I asked crying. This had become something I did frequently. I was dealing well with the events that had happened but I still felt guilty about everyone else's life I put at risk.

"Jasmine, calm down. Adam is gonna pull through okay? You need to worry about having a healthy baby girl."

"Girl? I was hoping for a boy."

"Well I have the weirdest feeling you're having a hardheaded little girl, who'll be the spitting image of you." he said rubbing my hair.

"Thanks."

"So, has he came by?"

"Yeah, he comes everyday to see how the baby is."

"Have you talked to him about us? I mean, we are together right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Guess?" he asked looking confused. "Are you sure you want to be in a relationship right now? I mean with everything that's happened?"

"Are you trying to break up with me?" I was confused. One moment he was bringing me flowers and then the next he was questioning me about our relationship.

"No Jasmine, I'm just asking you if you want to take a break until you figure everything out."

"No. Do you?"

"Hell no." he said as we both laughed.

"Thank you for stepping up for me." I said quietly as he stood up and pulled my face toward his for a kiss.

"You're welcome. I was worried when Cassandra told me you were admitted too. I thought he hurt you."

"Not anymore."

"So, are you going to his hearing?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'm supposed to be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy."

"Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, just for closure. My mom said they were waiting to see Adam's outcome so they'll know what exactly to charge him with."

"Yeah. Hopefully he'll wake up soon." Sean said pulling out a gift wrapped package from his hoodie pocket. "I brought along something we both may enjoy." he said waiving it around in the air.

"Ooh what is it?" I asked getting jumpy like a kid.

"Open it." he said handing it over. I was a master at unwrapping gifts. It only took me a few seconds before I had everything unwrapped and open.

"UNO cards?"

"Yeah. You need something to keep you and your company busy. Let's play." he said sitting down.

"Oh please. There's no point in playing when I know I'm gonna win." I said shuffling the cards.

"Cocky are we? Wanna bet?"

"How much we talking about?"

"Twenty Dollars and a date." he said as I laughed.

"Okay, well I want to have dinner on the beach." I said giving out the cards.

"Okay and I want to go to a Lakers game."

"Deal. You go first." I said as we began to play. It was actually funny because we both cheated so there was no real winner. After about 12 games, we gave up.

"I'm gonna get outta here and try to clean up the house. You gonna be alright? I can come by later on if you like." he said leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"No, I'll be fine. Nadine's staying with me tonight. I'll call you later on though." I said as he walked over toward the door.

"See you tomorrow babe." he said walking out of my room. I picked up my iPad and continued reading my book on Wattpad, not for long before my room door opened up again.

"Hey." Will said walking in.

"Well don't you look sexy today. I love the messy hair on you." I said as he gave me that million dollar smile.

"Shut up. I just ran into your boyfriend. He's on his way home, huh?" he asked taking a seat.

"Yeah."

"Did you eat?"

"No. I hate hospital food. I had the nurse take it back. I was hoping you would bring me something to eat." I said pouting my lips.

"Sorry, not today." he said pushing a bag behind his back.

"You're a liar. I smell fries!" I yelled as his serious face turned into a smile. "I knew it! It smells like Sonic's!"

"Oh wow. Here greedy." he said handing me over the bag.

"Is all this for me?" I asked as he laughed and nodded. I emptied out the contents of the bag. 2 chilli dogs, a large order of tater tots, small nuggets and a bacon cheeseburger. "Hey, it's missing something! Where's my chocolate milkshake?"

"It's here." he said handing it to me from off the tray. "You know something, you are gonna be super huge after you give birth." he said as I threw a tater toy at him.

"Yeah but you'll still love me." I said as we both got quiet for a while.

"You're right, I will." he said as I looked up at him and then back down to my food.

"So, how was work?" I asked trying to change the subject. I knew exactly where this would lead. He still hadn't said those words to me yet but I knew that's how he felt. In a way, I felt as if I was just using Sean as a rebound until Will finally told me those words that I desperately wanted to hear. There was no doubt in my mind that I would reunite with Will one day, but I found myself actually falling for Sean. He was so sweet and unlike Will, he never disrespected me to the point where I wanted to kill him. But somehow, my feelings toward Will were super strong. I found myself trying to distance myself from him but what I was really doing was bringing us closer together. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that we were having a baby together or not, I'm not sure but he would always capture my heart.

"I know what you're doing. But I'll play along. It was fine."

"Did you go like that?"

"Yes."

"Eww I never thought I'd catch the Scrooge in the office looking casual." I said as he let out a chuckle.

"Someone has jokes today I see." he said as I stuffed my face. "So, have they told you if you'll be able to go home anytime soon? Or you just have to ride it out?"

"My doctor should be here soon." I said and as if on cue, Dr. Marshall walked in.

"Good afternoon Jasmine. Well Will, nice to see you again." she said as I tried to hide some of the food. "Aah, I see you've eaten. I was beginning to worry with all the trays the nurse has returned from your room."

"No offense, but hospital food tastes like shit." I said as she smirked.

"None taken. And can I ask how you would know what shit tastes like?" she joked as I faked a shocked expression, while Will laughed.

"Dr. Marshall!" I gasped.

"I'm sorry." she laughed. "Well, luckily you won't have to deal with our shitty food much longer."

"What do you mean?" Will asked before I could get anything out.

"Well, the baby is stable enough for you to go home. All the tests have comeback negative for any problems and the heart rate has picked up significantly. There's really no reason for you to stay."

"So when can I leave?"

"Tonight. Let me just get the paperwork done. Should I check again for the sex of the baby?"

"Yes, please. If we can't tell tonight then I'm just giving up." I said as she squeezed the cold gel onto my stomach.

"Okay. Well, I'm guessing the baby heard you because it's not hiding anymore." she stated as Will jumped up.

"Is that it?" he asked as she nodded.

"Yup. Let me just zoom in so I can check." she said clicking the control.

"The baby just moved pretty hard." I said as she smiled.

"This is a little feisty one. It just crossed it's legs again."

"But did you get a good sight of the genitals?" Will asked.

"Nope. Right before I zoomed the camera in, it already moved. Guess you'll just have to wait until your due date. I'll send the nurse in here with your discharge papers and instructions in about an hour." she said as we said our thank you's.

"Just like you." Will mumbled as I threw my crumbled up food bag at him.

"Oh hush. You're just jealous." I teased.

"So, you need a ride home? Or should I call Sean?"

"No, I'm staying at your place tonight." I said as he looked at me, a confused expression on his face. "What!?"

"My place? You sure? I don't think Sean would like that."

"Look, I'm not ready to go back home. I can't be comfortable around Butch."

"Okay, I don't mind. You can stay as long as you want. Just let him know." he said as I pulled put my phone and sent Nadine a text.

Me: Hey, you don't have to come. I'm getting discharged. I'll be at Will's for the next few weeks.

Nadine: Okay. You two kids be careful now lol. Wouldn't want another one in there now would we. Call me tomorrow.

I replied a simple 'k' and sent Sean a text.

Me: Hey. I'm getting discharged in a few.

Sean: Okay, is Will bringing you home? The house is a wreck.

Me: Yeah but I'm coming to get some clothes. I'm gonna stay with him for a while.

Sean: Why? You can go to your mom's house.

Me: No room over there. Will has 2 rooms. I'll be fine.

Sean: Yeah Jasmine, whatever. You still haven't learned.

Me: We'll talk when I get there.

I locked my phone and looked back up at Will.

"You look upset." he said packing up my things.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes." I said as the nurse came in with my discharge papers. I signed and was able to leave.

"Okay so where to?"

"My house. I'm gonna pick up a few things." I said climbing up into Will's jeep as we headed toward my house.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so boring. My mind wasn't really clear while I was writing this. My uncle died and I'm going to the funeral. I promise to post a more intimate chapter next for all you Team Will fans! Vote/comment/fan! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
10.5K 708 20
When 15 year old Jackie discovers her parents were in a horrible car accident and has to move in with her aunt Stacey,she finds out secrets...really...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
1.6K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...