Forbidden (joker love story)

By xoxitsnatxox

Isabelle Wayne is the sister of Bruce Wayne who decides to make an unexpected visit to Gotham and decided to... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
Jared leto
10
11
12
13
Suggestion
14
New story!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Thank you!
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Sequel?
Soon
sequel is out now!

3

13.4K 334 58
By xoxitsnatxox

Isabelle's room^

Bruce decided to give me a tour of his giant house... Dear lord I know I'm going to get lost. He shows me my room and I think I'm going to faint it was so beautiful. It looks so cozy and of course the first thing I did was jump onto the bed.
"Wow Bruce you know my style so well I'm impressed."
I look around the room some more to see that Bruce was still looking at me from the doorway. I sat on my bed and patted the spot next to me to sit down which he gladly did.
"So Bruce, Alfred mentioned this joker guy what's up with him."
" Belle you don't need to worry about him that clown is locked up in arkham as we speak."
I'm about to ask a really dumb question right now
"Umm Bruce?"
He raised his eyebrows signaling for me to continue.
"Can I work at the asylum pleeaaassseee"
"Well um why do you want to work there after what I just told you"
"Because I need a job and I feel like I can connect with the patients better than the doctors since they don't like them. Plus I'm friends with Selina and Pamela they'll warm up to me easier."
I can see Bruce having an inner battle with himself. Crossing my fingers I just stare at him intently
"Sooo? Yes or no"
"I guess I trust you can take care of yourself "
"YES THANK YOU BRUCE"
I then kick him out of them room to take a shower. After I was done with that I decided to go downstairs to watch the news to see what's going on in this crazy city.
"Attention people of Gotham. The joker has escaped from arkham asylum. I advise everyone to stay indoors and lock every entrance and way to get in your house"
Srsly the day I get here something goes bad
I turn off tv and go to the kitchen for a late night snack. I decided to look through the newspapers Alfred picked up earlier only to see me on the cover.
Isabelle Wayne arrives only to threaten a paparazzi's life to stick up for villains
Huh. Why do they gotta exaggerate everything it's not like I straight up said I was gonna kill him.
Shaking off my thoughts about the stupid newspaper I go over to close the curtains in the house only to see a shiny purple car parked across the street. I couldn't tell if the driver was looking at me or not but I just shrugged it off because people are weird. Plus who would be dumb enough to drive such an expensive looking car in this city

If only I knew who was in that car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 88 23
bruce Wayne and his wife Catin Wayne hold a rally to shut down a place named Arkham city that held the most dangerous criminal inside. but once they...
1.3K 109 64
You are Bruce Wayne's little sister. Your parents died when you were one year old, and you are now 18 about to turn 19. When your 19th birthday party...
1.5K 16 6
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™Žπ™ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π˜Όπ™π™Œπ™π™„π™‰π™‰ π˜Όπ™π™†π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ˆ π™Žπ™€π™π™„π™€π™Ž It's been six months since the tragic events of The Killing Joke. B...
1.5K 44 39
Harley Quinn is the lovable sidekick of the Joker. She's funny and quirky. But one night, she wanders off and gets herself in quite the dilemma. Shou...