His Love for Chocolate

By CrownedBabyxGirl

Jayda is a innocent, kind, loving, and carefree girl who is African American and has had trust issues after h... More

Hello
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Not an update
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21

Ch.6

5.5K 167 16
By CrownedBabyxGirl

Jayda's pov

I was still in the bathroom. I wasn't ready to come out I was too embarrassed.
After minutes I finally come out the stall. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were puffy from all the crying.
I reached into my bag and bought out my razor. I keep it in cast something like this happens it helps me calm down. I looked into the mirror again and started cutting my wrist. I hissed in pain.
I turned on the sink's water washing off the blood and grabbed some tissue.
Right before I wrapped my arm the bathroom door burst open revealing Scott.
I froze in shock and terror he saw the razor, the blood. He would think I'm crazy like everbody else.
*****
Scott's pov

I slowly walked towards her in shock. How could my baby do something like this to herself.
I choked on a sob when I reached for her arm and wrapped it up.
I was to shock to say anything so I burst into sobs before falling to my knees. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close so that her stomach was smushed against my face. She hissed, I looked up at her through my blurry eyes. The twinkle from her eyes where gone. I slowly pulled her shirt up to see cuts and scars on it that made me lose it.

"S-scott it's ok" she mumble looking at me.

"N-no it's not ok. You hurt yourself, I let this happen how could I let this happen?" I ramble on.

How could I let this happen I should have been there to protect her from herself . I choked on other sob and started balling my eyes out.

"Please don't cry its not your fault" she whispered and pleaded.
"Yes it is! I could have protected you!" I yelled while crying.
" why do you do this to yourself?" I asked softy while sniffing.
"Because it helps me forget about things and what people say" she whispered.
"Please don't hurt yourself again" I begged while crying.
"It's not that easy" she whispered.
I grabbed the razor out of her hand and threw it away. Then wiped the tears off my face while grabbing her hands and wrapped her arm up with tissue.
I then walked out the bathroom with a firm grip on her wrist.

"W-where are w-we going"she stuttered trying to loosin my grip.

"To my house" I said. I walked outside the school and over to my car. I opened the passenger side door and set her inside. Once I was in on my side, I sighed.

"Is that why you wear long sleeves to school all the time." I asked hoarsely. She nodded weakly.

"What made you cut yourself this time"I asked. I needed to know why she hurt herself this time cause I was gonna fix it.

"N-nothing" she lied horribly. Why isn't she talking to me? We have get passed this, I don't want my love hurting herself.

"Dammit Jayda if don't tell my right now I will punish you again" I threatened. She whimpered.

"S-some k-kids at school" she whispered while playing with her fingers. Now I'm listening.
"What kids" I asked interested.
Then out our nowhere she started balling her eyes out.
"P-please d-don't, please can we d-drop it?" she begged while sobbing.

"Ok fine but no more cutting and your staying with me from now on" I said giving no room for discussion.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and headed home

*time skip*

Once inside I told Jayda to sit on the couch while I cooked something for us to eat. I've lived alone since I was 15 after my parents passed. My so called mom is my workaholic step mom. All she cares about is achievements and careers. As I was cooking my hand couldn't stop shaking.
I was nervous I now always got the feelings that she hurting herself now.

I hear the tv turn on and giggles. After I finish making us pasta I turn the corner to see my angel watching spongebob. I couldn't help but stare in awe.
I was distracted that I didn't even notice her talking.

"Um S-scott" she said.

"Huh" I said coming back to reality.

"I said was there something on my face" she blushed. Cute.

"There's nothing on your face beautiful come on let's eat" I grabbed her hand gently and headed towards the kitchen table.

"I hope you like pasta" I said nervously. I really hope she did cause I want to impress her.

"PASTA!!! I LOVE PASTA!!!!" She screamed much to my pleasure.
"S-sorry" she whisper going back into shy mode.
"Don't worry I'm glad you do now let's eat"

We ate silently and then headed to the bed room.

"Where should I sleep?"
She said her first sentence without stuttering!!! I placed a smirk on face.

"With me of course" I said with my famous smirk that caused her to gasp. So innocent.

"I can't sleep with you" she shirked

"And why not?"

"Cause your a boy and I'm a girl" really.

"Sweetheart I love your innocence but if you don't get your ass in this bed I'll bend you over my knee and spank you butt red." I said seriously. She reluctantly climbed into the bed.

I then climbed in after. Wrapping the cover around us with my arms around her waist. After 10 minutes I hear quiet snores. I soon fell asleep after listen to the sound of my angels heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
497 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
29.7K 323 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
150 12 14
Mature, fifteen year old Carmen receives an unexpected surprise when she finds out her close friend - tall, grey-eyed, Josh - likes her. Despite the...