Crybaby | M.M (Editing)

By WillinglyKylie

"Saddest girl she has to be. Salty tears stream down her cheek. Her heart's bigger than her body. Her name is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's Note

427 17 5
By WillinglyKylie

This story is inspired by Melanie Martinez's album "Cry Baby". Her album tells a story. So i decided to make my own version of Cry Baby. Telling her entire story from song to song. That way you can picture her point of view. Some of the stuff in the story will be made up, Because well its a fanfiction. I do hope you will enjoy this story, I'm going to try my best at this, And it will take a while to complete, But i'm going to put a lot of effort into this and try and make it good :) 

This story isn't that inappropriate, But it does contain Mature Language, Violence, etc.

So please read at your own risk.

I hope you lovely people enjoy it! <3 - Kylie

She had been teased her entire life because she was too emotional and She took things so hard. She was all on her own. She lost all her friends. She told herself that it wasn't her, It was only them. She was one of a kind. Nobody understood. They called her Crybaby. Of course she didn't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 14 19
This is about me and my long lost sister Two sisters One life changing summer And how they fought insanity to be together forever
51 3 1
A girl has her problems, no matter what happens. There will always be a biological problem with a girl, even if she denies the problem’s existence. S...
11.8K 202 7
(Y/N) had lost the loves of her life to the same person. She wasn't mad, she was just disappointed in herself. Why couldn't she be like her...?
3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...