Perfidious.

By -lonesome

●Sneak Peek● "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled at her. "Baby. I told you I would come bac... More

Prologue
•Chapter• |1|
•Chapter• |2|
•Chapter• |3|
•Chapter• |4|
•Chapter• |5|
•Chapter• |6|
•Chapter• |7|
•Chapter• |8|
•Chapter• |9|
•Chapter• |10|
•Chapter• |11|
•Chapter• |12|
•Chapter• |13|
•Chapter• |14|
•Chapter• |15|
•Chapter• |16|
•Chapter• |17|
•Chapter• |18|
•Chapter• |19|
•Chapter• |20|
c:
•Chapter• |21|
•Chapter• |22|
ccc: XD
•Chapter• |23|
•Chapter• |24|
•Chapter• |25|
•Chapter• |26|
•Chapter• |27|
•Chapter• |28|
•Chapter• |29|
•Chapter• |30|
question.
sobriety.
on hold.
•Chapter• |30| (Real)
•Chapter• |31|
•Chapter• |32|
•Chapter• |33|
•Chapter• |34|
•Chapter• |35|
•Chapter• |36|
•Chapter• |37|
•Chapter• |38|
•Chapter• |39|
•Chapter• |40|
•Chapter• |41|
•Chapter• |42|
•Chapter• |43|
•Chapter• |45|
•Chapter• |46|
•Chapter• |47|
•Chapter• |48|
•Chapter• |49|
•Chapter• |50| [Finale]

•Chapter• |44|

743 44 5
By -lonesome

Jacob Perez

It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen Chresanto. I've talked to him a little bit but that's it. He hasn't come over ever since because he stuck to his word. Anytime he calls I make sure to discuss strictly about the baby. He would slip in a few 'I love you's' here and there but I wouldn't pay much mind to it.

But recently, I've been feeling bothered about this whole baby thing so I turned off my phone yesterday and I still haven't turned it back on. I've also been seeing a lot of things about the famous August Alsina.

I guess I've been holding him down for too long.

He's another reason why I turned off my phone because my twitter is blowing up about why we broke up and all that nonsense I don't feel like dealing with.

None of his fans know I'm having his child and I plan to keep it that way because I don't want any drama to happen. Although, I wouldn't mind being a bit petty...

No.

I still can't believe he doesn't wanna raise his own seed, but then again, I don't want him to either.

Only because he doesn't want to be a man and talk about our problems but instead he wants to act like a little boy about everything so I'm just going to fall back and watch him and Nicki. I've been feeling that he's been cheating on me with Nicki for quite a while because every time we got into an argument, he leaves and when I want him to come back, I call Chris or Trey but they never see him or hear from him.

It was pretty absurd when he thought I was screwing Trey too because Trey is like my big brother and I wouldn't dare try anything on him or vice versa. Plus he's straight as hell so I wouldn't even stand a chance with him whereas Chris is like a crack head cousin. He's not always with the project, but he still gives his best advice and always makes sure you're okay and smiling, which is why he always cracks jokes and whatnot even when it's not the appropriate time.

But yet I wonder if Nicki ends up getting pregnant for him too, if he would act the same way too. Or did he even want kids with me? If he did I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have acted like a damn fool when we went to get the DNA test.

But that's none of my business.

I glanced over at my phone and bit my lip.

Should I turn it on? I mean, people are probably worried about me and my whereabouts.

I sighed and pressed the power button watching as the phone started up.

I quickly put in the password and then my phone was a vibrating mess. I checked my notifications and saw missed calls, text messages, voicemails, and some stuff from Twitter and instagram.

Yesterday

-20 missed calls from Naomi❤

-13 missed calls from Wifey💖 (Denise)

-18 missed calls from Chres😶

- 3 missed calls from Mommy

Wait Mom? I haven't seen her since the Christmas party.

I'll call her when I get through these messages.

Jacob? - Naomi❤

Are you okay? - Naomi❤

Good God Jacob I've called you so many times already you're worrying me - Naomi❤

Answer - Naomi❤

I somewhat felt bad that I haven't contacted her especially because she's one person I know for sure would stick with me throughout everything.

I read the rest of my messages from my mom, Denise and Chresanto. I texted all of them back and told them I was fine and then I called my mom.

The phone rang a couple of times until she answered.

"Hello?" She said in her thick Mexican accent.

"Hey Ma."

"Jacob? Oh baby are you okay?" She worried

"Yes ma I'm fine. I turned my phone off yesterday because I wanted some time to myself for a while. I'm sorry I worried you."

"Dios Mio Jacob you almost gave me a heart attack." I lightly chuckled at my mother's over protectiveness

"Sorry ma. But you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Oh yeah. Well you see ever since your father passed away and you've always told me to find someone else because I was so lonely? Well, last I met this man named Dominic and things are getting serious and I think he wants me to move with him."

I instantly felt even more bad because I haven't contacted my mother in so long that I'm oblivious to her love life.

"Oh mama I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you in so long." I choked

"Oh mijo it's okay. Just as long as you have time talk to your mama once in a while." I nodded and wiped my tears.

"I will. But you said he wants you to move with him?"

"Yes because he doesn't live here he lives in New Orleans."

"New Orleans? But Mama I don't wanna drive so much hours to come see you."

"Well I actually really like him baby. And I really do want to move with him to start a new life. I don't want to stay in this house. Every morning I wake up I just remember your father's face." She sounded like she was sad. I sighed.

"Alright ma. I'll try to visit you. When are you moving?"

"In about a month or two." She answered.

"Alright well I'll come over one day and help you get packed."

"Thank you baby. Now what's going on between you and August?" I sighed.

"Well I accidentally cheated on him under intoxication with Chresanto and now he's denying his child." My mother kissed her teeth

"I never liked him. Chresanto is so much better for you." I scoffed.

"He cheated on me to."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah but I wanna forgive him because he wants to raise this child with me as his own."

"But doesn't he have a child with Denise?"

"He does but he was alternating between the two of us when we weren't on good terms."

"At least he was trying to be in his child's life and also raising a child that isn't his." I looked down at my belly and rubbed it while smiling.

"Yeah. That's why I want him back." I started. "But not as yet because he needs to learn not to just mess with my feelings and screw other people when he feels like it."

"When was the as time you talked to him?"

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Talk to him Jacob."

I bit my lip and I absentmindedly drew circles on my stomach. "I'll try Ma."

"Okay. Well I have to go. Dominic is coming over in a few so I have to get dinner and dessert ready."

"Oh God ma." I giggled. She laughed.

"Bye baby. Come see me some time okay?"

"Yes ma. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone with my mother and went back into my contacts.

I searched until I found the number I was looking for

'Chres😶'

I gnawed on my bottom lip in anticipation and anxiety.

I honestly don't think I could do this

I started tapping on the counter contemplating on whether or not I should call him.

But then I got a text

Chres😶 - Are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to come over?

For fuck's sake.

Yes I'm fine no need to worry and no you don't need to.

No he really has to.

》Chres😶 - Well.. alright I guess. But could I ask you something?

No, get the fuck on.

Sure what.

Of course Jacob.

》Chres😶 - why do you keep pushing me away, Jacob?

I'm not. There's just no need for you to come over. I'm perfectly fine.

Yeah right.

》Chres😶 - You say that but yet you're stressing yourself. Let me be there Jacob.

Yeah let him be here Jacob.

Chres I understand that you still want to be in the baby's life but it's alright. You don't have to worry I can take care of myself.

》Chres😶 - But Jacob you're three months pregnant what do you mean. Your feet are probably already swollen. you need help.

Are you slickly trying to say I'm getting fat you bastard?

Hormones Jacob, hormones.

Look Chresanto, I'll call you when I need you okay?

He didn't answer after that so I'm guessing he caught my drift.

Fuck these hormones.

Fuck Chresanto.

this was random.

But this book is coming to an end.

I might stop making royce because like they're slowly going outta style and chresanthoe is in jail and prince is legit dick riding Mike so ...

but I'm still posting up the sequel although yall might not read it just like how you don't read this book cuz it's so shit...

but the next book I'm making may not be a royce.

I'm willing to write whatever you guys want so let me know what ship you want me to do next.

please let it not be MB because I'm gonna get sick to the stomach writing "Then Mike pushed his massive dick inside of me and I screamed in pure bliss"

Naw fam.

anyway, yeah let me know if you're even reading this authors note or if you're even reading this shitty story.

Okey byeee😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.2K 55
"What's stopping you from making her yours? You love her. I know you do. So what's stopping you?" I ask in genuine curiosity. Not my usual cocky tone...
5.8K 130 12
Chresanto feels unwanted.
526 53 29
They say when you love somebody you should always treat them with nothing but love and respect. Well I guess that only happens in the make believe wo...
14.9K 217 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...