「Boy in Luv」(Namjin)

By yoongs-

Jin wants to fuck the everlasting shit out of his friend and customer. Too bad he has a boyfriend.... More

「Dreaming」
「Him」
「Seduce」
「Fuck off」
「Taejoon」
「Candy Boy」
「Reason」
「You」
「Cry Baby」
「Training Wheels」
「Why?」
「Fun」
「Drunk」
SORRY
「What」
「Um」
「Reflection」
「HIATUS」
Leaving

「Here」

2.4K 144 15
By yoongs-

"P-please..." He whimpered, clawing up and down his lover's back. He's never been quite the talker during sex yet with each thrust, he found words tumbling past his lips.

"No." The voice grunted deeply, gripping his hips tighter as his motions only picked up speed.

The latter panted and bit his lip, he couldn't say that.

His lover licked his lips as he slowly started sucking his neck again, his hand slowly pumping him.

"D-" he stopped himself and bit his lip harder, he wasn't going to say it. Not in a million years.

"Say it." The elder whispered as he tightened his grip on his erection, the shorter male moaning loudly as his back arched.

He shook his head and gripped his lover's shoulders. He raised an eyebrow and stopped, the latter, once again, looking at him in anger.

"What did I say about telling me no?" He whispered into his ear and he shivered, his tone was new to him and it sent chills up his spine.

"Baby, you're being a very bad boy not listening to me." Were the words he whispered into his ear and the shorter male's eyes widened.

The elder pinned his arms over their heads as he leaned over his body.

"Didn't I tell you to ask nicely?" He asked calmly and the shorter male laid there defenseless. He had too much pride to say it but he knew the words would come out sooner or later.

The elder moved his hand towards the bottomed male's lips and his thumb brushed against his bottom lip. This caused him to shiver at the touch and struggled moving out of the stronger man's grip, he just wanted to be fucked already.

The elder leaned forward, nipping at his earlobe roughly.

"Impatient, I see," he could practically feel the smirk brushing across his cheek, "I like that..."

He was no longer by his ear, he was already down there. The shorter male looked down to see his lover planting a small kiss at the tip, a sharp hiss coming from his lips.

He looked up as he began sucking the tip, sinking lower and lower with each bob of his head. With his back arched and lips parted, the younger man grabbed his own hair, unable to cope with the sudden heat and wetness engulfing his cock.

Slowly, his lover began to keep up a steady pace, one that the both of them seemed to like the most judging on how loud his moans were and how pliable the other's throat was.

He was close, the both of them could feel it at the way the younger male's stomach tightened as his lover left feathery touches between his dick and just under his navel.

A gasp left his lips as his back arched again, lips parted in a silent moan. Too much was happening, too many emotions waving throughout his body. He was close, so close that he could practically taste it at the top of his tongue.

Just another hard suck and he'd unravel.

His toes curled at the feeling nearing, head thrown back against the pillows. He felt a vibration engulf his member, sending a sharp shock throughout his veins.

"P-please... Please.. P-lease..." He sobbed, hands tangling in his lover's hair. He pulled hard and another vibration engulfed him, sending another wave of pleasure bursting throughout his body.

"Fuck..." Jin rubbed his eyes as he sat up, wincing at the bright light in his room.

God, he hasn't had that kind of dream in months. He almost forgot how morning wood felt. He felt the coiled pressure in his stomach and he wanted nothing more than to get rid of it yet he couldn't.

He sure as hell wasn't touching himself. Again...

He laid back in bed at looked at the time, sighing as he woke up at the crack of dawn, plenty of hours before he went to work.

He thought out the possible options for getting rid of his boner but they all seemed equally despising.

For one, he could try to go back to sleep yet in the end, another dream would take place. Second option, he could lay still until the blood rushed throughout his body again. That would take forever.

Or... He could go take a 'shower' and go back to sleep peacefully. He especially didn't like that option.

Jin whined and said back down, resting clenched fists on his chest. He'd just wait this one out and not think about anything.

That turned out to be a bad move as his thoughts suddenly flicked to someone he hasn't thought of for months.

Namjoon.

The man that up and suddenly left Jin's life without so much as a goodbye. The man that decided to ignore Jin after their kiss, Jin's first kiss in a long time.

Before he knew it, Jin found tears spilling over his eyes, curling into a ball as his shoulders shook. He hated how the man he thought he loved for months just left him. Left him without a reason. What's worse is that Jin found out through Taehyung, of all people.

Realization hit that Namjoon probably didn't have the heart to break the news to him. Or maybe Namjoon thought Jin was too pathetic to even want to face.

This brought a crippling sob to rip through Jin's chest and he coughed a few times before burying his face in the pillow, his only thoughts consumed by Namjoon.

Namjoon. Namjoon. Kim fucking Namjoon.

~~

"Hi!" Ken's cheerful voice filled Jin's ears and he fought with the frown invading his lips. He looked up from the pastries he was decorating a greeted Ken's face with a small, close mouthed smile.

Seeing as he hadn't know Jin for long, Ken didn't think anything of it and began talking about his day at work. (Ok but married couple material. Js)

"We had a pregnant woman faint in the waiting room today. I thought it was serious but it turns out, she was nervous about finally knowing her baby's gender."

"You mean sex, hyung?" Jin piped up, moving onto the next pastry.

"Uh, isn't gender and sex the same thing?" Jin chuckled softly at Ken's question.

"Gender is more so a feeling rather than genitalia, unlike sex which is between male and female. Gender is like a spectrum, I guess? I don't really have a better term." Jin finished and moved onto the next bagel. Of course he was the only baker he's met to ever decorate his bagels.

"Ohh, I think I read something about that before. Links up with gender dysphoria, right?" Jin nodded.

Ken stared at Jin with a puzzled face, eyebrows pulled together.

"Jin, how do you know so much? About this stuff."

Jin glanced at his and shrugged yet he couldn't stop the heat gathering in the tips of his ears.

"I just do. You want some more coffee, hyung?" Jin quickly asked, looking up at Ken for practically the first time since he came to visit.

"Wait, have you been crying?" The question took Jin in shock and it took several moments for him to reply.

"W-why do you ask? Of course not." He cleared his throat awkwardly at Ken's questionable look and went to make Ken some coffee.

"Your eyes looks like you've been crying. For quite some time too. Mind telling me what's wrong?" He walked over to Jin.

"Nothing's wrong. I just had trouble waking u-"

"So you cried?"

Yes. "No." Jin hissed as he began making the coffee, anxiously chewing on his bottom lip.

"Jin, it's alright if you were. I understand and it doesn't make me think any less of you."

"I told you I wasn't." Jin was quickly getting snappy, refusing to look Ken in the eyes as his cheeks began to blaze.

For the two days they've been hanging out, Ken was already finding Jin out. For example, he didn't like showing his feelings. He was terrible at hiding them yet absolutely refused to express them.

"I comfort people for a living, I won't judge you for whatever you were going through earlier."

"Hyung... I said I'm fine. Just don't wor-"

Ken rested his hand on on Jin's, giving it a reassuring squeeze. The latter looked down and tried to blink back the tears in his eyes. God, he hated feeling weak and this was definitely one of his weak points.

Feeling important.

"Jin."

The latter shook his head, sniffling quietly yet couldn't stop the lone tear rolling out of his eye. That was all it took for Ken to take a sobbing Jin in his arms, hugging him as tight as he could.

"Shh, it's fine. Okay? I'm here for you." He whispered quietly, rubbing a hand up and down Jin's back as the other threaded his fingers in his hair.

He heard Jin hiccup a few times before hugging Ken tighter, crying even more, if that was even possible.

"Y-you don't un-understand..." Jin sobbed as he cried harder, shaking shamefully in Ken's arms.

"Then tell me, so I can understand." He tried to pull slightly away from Jin yet the shorter male brought him back, gripping his shirt tightly.

"It's stupid, so very stupid that I-I can't believe I cried over it." Jin said I'm between his sniffles as he finally managed to calm down.

"Cried over what?" Ken asked softly, rubbing Jin's back in soothing circles.

"I cried... Cried over a stupid guy. I swear I sound like an over sensitive woman right now." Jin huffed quietly, pushing gently away from Ken's chest with his head down.

"No, you just sound hurt... And stressed. You need to go somewhere, forget about this guy that hurt you. Yeah?" Ken nodded his head as he lift Jin's chin with a smile on his face.

This caused heat to rise in Jin's ears and he shrugged, looking down again.

"Aw, c'mon Jin! It'll be fun. How about this? We go out to eat tonight. You can listen to me tell crazily embarrassing stories about me for about an hour straight then we go get some drinks. Doesn't that sound fun?"

In all honesty, Jin wasn't the type of person to go party around more people. He liked staying curled up in the comfort of his own home with a cup of coffee and a book in his hand.

But, the offer of hanging out with Ken -alone- sounded fun and felt as though it was a good change. Possibly a great stress reliever.

"Please~ I swear it'll be fun!" Ken smiled wider and pulled on Jin's arm like a child at a candy store.

The shorter male couldn't help but crack a smile smile and nod subtly, laughing aloud when Ken engulfed him in a bear hug.

"Great! I'll pick you up around nine, okay? I swear, you won't regret it, Jin!" His smile grew as he grabbed his jacket, yelling a quick goodbye and leaving the small café.

Jin chuckled deeply, shaking his head as he decided to drink the coffee Ken forgotten about. He sighed in content and began cleaning off counters, treating costumer after costumer until it was closing time.

He couldn't help the excitement rolling through his veins as he walked to his car. Tonight would be a change. Instead of changing into pajamas, Jin'd change into nice clothes. Getting ready for some time out with a friend (cough cough, a date). To say he was excited was an understatement.

He just hoped he didn't screw things over.

-

I felt the need to update so I can feel better. Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

sex By amber

Fanfiction

629K 41.3K 62
"i don't care, i need a fuck." vmin © yoongisparks
64.9K 1.5K 14
Jimin's your boyfriend and you two are so in love. He treats you like an angel until for some reason he gets mad...
7.5K 363 28
HE CREATED... ME ↬ BOOK TWO WALKER SERIES
311K 14.8K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung