Living Nightmare 》 Larry Styl...

By MomLarrie

" Promise me you'll be back soon. " I said looking at her and then looking at her 16 year old mess that I ha... More

Two
Three

One

950 63 30
By MomLarrie

Harry's Pov

" Dear Diary, 20, July 2016

I mean, you must be kidding me. I just had a puny talk with my sister, Gemma. Do you know what did she say? Of course, you don't. She said that she is going on a trip and you know what's the most essential thing ? That I cannot go with her! I am veryaggrieved , But I still told her that I loved her.

UPDATE :

Even after I told her that I loved her, she said that someone special is going to stay with me while she's gone, I thought it was nana but it wasn't! she said that it was her 6-month boyfriend name Lewis or something like that will take care of me while she was gone. I even endeavoured to ask her not to have someone to babysit me, I am a 16-year-old man, I think I can handle myself with good care. But she opposed and said that I couldn't even shower sometimes because the idiotic soap gets into my eyes, but it's not even my fault!!

UPDATE X2 :

Oh my god, I saw his photo from my sister's phone! He has some tattoos decorated on him,he isn't even trying to smile, he looks like some killer, he looks like a Living Nightmare!!!! Help me Diary. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 12.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
44.6K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
70K 11K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙