Save Me

Por cummccann

completed: 6/20/17 COVER BY THE AMAZING: blushingbieber Mรกs

a 150 foot drop
a third grade teacher
a favor
a little bit of patience
a full-time job
a little laugh
a special man
a really good kisser
a lovely evening
a possibility
a little hard to deal with
a reassuring smile
a tall blonde girl
a normal day
a strange feeling
a different way
a little baby
a way to find her
a bowl of ice cream
a hospital visit
a look of anger
a goodbye

a mistake

11.1K 433 695
Por cummccann

OMF ^^ baby 😩😭 I can't rn I stared at that gif for two hours. My cubby wubby lemonhead.

Pattie opened the door letting me inside the next morning and as she did she looked stressed and worried.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, Justin didn't sleep at all last night he kept crying and throwing tantrums I don't know what to do, I'm so tired, I barely slept and I'm already late to work," she explained as she anxiously walked around gathering her things.

In the distance I could hear Justin's soft cries. Fuck I really fucked up for yesterday; I shouldn't have brought Xavier and told him that. I knew he secretly was catching some kind of feeling for me.

"I'll take care of it, you go ahead and go to work before you're more late," I said.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay thank you call me around ten to tell me how he's doing," she said walking towards the door.

"Will do," I said watching as she closed the door behind her.

I slowly tip-toed over to Justin's room. I walked inside finding him crying on his side with his back facing me. As I walked closer I noticed he was wrapped around in a blanket and cuddled up into a little ball.

"Justin?" I asked.

"N-NO!" He yelled.

I sat on his bed trying to pull him towards me. "Please stop crying."

"I don't w-wanna!" He yelled smacking my hand away.

I got up and walked to the other side of the bed. I kneeled down in front of him placing my hand on his burning cheek. He tried moving away but I pulled his arms down revealing all of his face.

"Please don't cry, I know you're upset but Justin-" he cut me off with a loud cry as he moved away and sat up hitting his chest and his face continuously.

I quickly climbed on the bed holding his arms down, "Hey! No hitting, no hitting!"

"G-go! Me go!" He yelled.

"Justin listen to me!" I yelled causing him to start shaking uncontrollably. I shouldn't have yelled...

He was way stronger than me and I soon lost grip on his arms sending his arms flying over to his chest and face again.

I had no idea what to do. In a few seconds I would start crying to because I hated seeing him cry. I hated not being able to take his pain away. I hated myself for letting him catch feelings.

"Justin," I whispered but my whispers were useless.

I stood up on my knees placing my hands on the side of his face softly rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs.

He smacked my arms and my sides in attempt to hurt himself but soon the smacks slowed down.

I scooted closer to him sitting back down on my legs and looking into his tear-stained honey brown eyes. My eyes filled up with tears and I tried not to close them so the tears wouldn't run down my cheeks like rivers.

"Justin, I don't want you to hurt yourself. Please just calm down. Listen to my voice. I'm here okay? And I want you to know that I'll never leave you, not for a long time. No matter who I am with I will always be thinking about you," I whispered.

He tried pushing me away one last time before looking at me and calming down.

"No c-cry... C-cam-Camila n-n-no cry," he whispered.

"Camila won't cry, but she needs you to stop hitting yourself," I whispered.

He lowered his arms now softly hitting the sides of his legs, "I m-make C-cam-Camila cry..."

"No no no," I said, "Camila made herself cry. It's not your fault baby boy."

"J-Justin b-bad... Justin ma-make M-Mila cry..." He cried letting little sobs out.

"No, Justin makes Camila happy," I said wiping his tears away.

I started humming a soft tune until his rocking went down to its normal speed. He looked down at my lap as he stopped crying. I pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead.

"I-I-I s-sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay," I said feeling him leaning closer.

I couldn't stop myself from also leaning closer. The closer we got the more I could feel his breath against my lips. I looked into his eyes then down at his lips.

I was so unsure, but I really wanted nothing more than to kiss him, to feel his soft lips against mine, to love him with all that I could.

Our lips touched slowly, the kiss was soft and sweet. As soon as our lips touched Justin pulled back and looked away.

"I'm sorry," I said not knowing if he really wanted me to kiss him or not. Maybe he wasn't ready for the kiss maybe I made him feel uncomfortable. "That was a mistake," I said, "I shouldn't have done it."

He quickly looked over at me shaking his head. In a few seconds I felt his lips on mine again. I kissed back locking my lips on his as I placed my hand on his cheek.

I pulled away after a couple of seconds stopping myself from getting carried away.

"I-I-it wasn't a m-mistake," he said wrapping his arms around me.

I continued looking up into his eyes until I felt him softly pull me with him until he was resting on the headboard of the bed. My head rested onto his neck as he held me tightly. I placed a chaste kiss on the tip of his chin as I closed my eyes nuzzling my head into his neck.

Justin

I had just kissed a girl for the very first time; but she wasn't just a girl, she was Camila, the only girl I ever wanted.

I didn't know if she wanted me too, but she seemed to be okay with it. For the first time I held someone in my arms instead of being held by someone else.

I felt bad for making her cry but I wasn't trying to, I was just sad that she liked Xavier.

I felt her pull away out of my arms. When she sat down in front of me she smiled and asked, "Are you okay?"

I smiled and nodded wanting to kiss her again. Her lips were so soft and I felt like there were fireworks all around us. I leaned forward again pressing my lips on hers again this time moving my lips in the way she had moved them before.

I felt her kiss me too but after a while she pulled away and I thought she didn't like it because it didn't last like in those movies.

I slowly became anxious and wanted to cry. Did she not like it?

"Why are you going to cry?" She asked with concern on her face.

I shook my head starting to move uncontrollably. I couldn't stop my arms but as she held them down she came closer.

"It's okay baby," she said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"D-did y-you li-like it?" I finally asked.

"Yes, of course I did," she said.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her and hugging her.

"Do you want to eat breakfast now?" She asked.

I nodded as I pulled away from the hug. We walked over to the kitchen where she started making me breakfast.

"I-I want c-cer-cereal," I said.

"Which kind?" She held up two boxes and I picked the fruit loops.

Once we were eating I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful face. I never wanted to stop looking at her, she's all I've ever wanted and more.

Camila

As I ate I felt my head start to hurt from so much over thinking.

I shouldn't have kissed him, I should have said it isn't okay because it really isnt. Now he's going to think there's something in between us and there isn't supposed to be, I'm just his nurse and I'm engaged.

Camila what the fuck are you getting yourself into...

I should just call Xavier right now and break up the engagement. Jesus knows that I want Justin.

How can I just break up with Xavier though? He's been with me for years, we've gone through so many things it's crazy to think that we would break up. And after all... I love him.

But now Justin's going to think it's okay to kiss me even though I'm engaged and that's definitely not okay. That's not something I want him to learn from me.

My phone started ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts. When I read the caller ID another issue came to my mind.

I can't date Justin because he's my patient... Pattie would fire me, then I'd have no job. Oh what am I going to do.

I picked up my phone and rested my forehead on my hand as I answered, "Hello?"

"How's he doing?" Pattie asked.

"Pretty good," I said, "would you like to talk to him?"

"Yes please," she said.

"It's your mom," I said handing him the phone.

I pushed my cereal away and rested my cheek on the cold marble countertop.

I feel awful. Don't get me wrong the kiss was magical, I had dreamt of it for days now but everything other than the kiss was wrong.

Justin's voice as he talked to his mom became a blur through all the thoughts going on in my mind.

"C-Camila?" Justin asked.

I looked up, "Yes?"

"I-i'm done eat-eating and and talking to m-m-mommy,", he said.

"Okay," I said.

After I cleaned up I sat with Justin in the living room as we watched a movie. Today he chose The Vow. I didn't even know he had seen that movie but he had.

"Listen I need to talk to you about something," I started.

He turned and faced me.

"We can't kiss when we're in front of other people," I said.

"Wh-why not?" He asked.

"I'm your nurse... Which means I'm supposed to be only your nurse and nothing more," I explained hiding out the details that I was also engaged and that engaged people shouldn't kiss other people that aren't their fiancé or fiancée.

"Ohhh o-okay," he said smiling, "b-but I-I c-can kiss you wh-when we're a-alone, right?"

He's so naive; someone take me away before I unintentionally hurt him more...

I nodded, "Yes."

Camila he's not even supposed to be kissing you at all. I mentally face palmed myself as I laid my head back.

We watched the movie until it was over then I asked him, "Do you want to go outisde and look at the clouds?"

"Yes!" He said.

I smiled standing up and walking over to the backyard. He followed behind me and once we found a shady spot on the grass we laid down with our heads next to each other.

He pointed out a cloud that looked like a turtle and I pointed at one that looked like an ice cream cone. The breeze was nice as it hit our bodies, relaxing us from the coolness of it.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I pulled it out to answer. "Hello?"

"Hi, I know this is last minute but I'm flying out for a case that's about to break out on national television. It's one of the biggests our firm has ever had so I need you to watch Justin for a couple of nights, I hope that's okay," Pattie said.

"Sure it's fine," I said.

"Okay, he needs to be shaved today do you think you could manage?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Thanks," she said before hanging up.

I got the vibe that she didn't really like me anymore but it was either me or some careless bitch who calls herself a nurse and gives less than two fucks about my cute little cubstin.

"Guess what?" I asked Justin.

He sat up pulling on the grass, "W-what?"

"Your mom's out of town for a couple of days and I'll be taking care of you until then," I said.

His face lit up and he started jumping up and down like a little boy on Christmas. I smiled at his cuteness overload. The first time I took care of him he was sad that his mommy wasn't going to tuck him in but now he seemed to not really care. It made me laugh a little.

I decided to take him out for dinner. After all, he probably never ate out. I drove him to one of my favorite restaurants, Café Platano.

I asked to be seated in the quietest spot possible and as we walked over to the table Justin held on tightly to me looking around the dim restaurant. "It's okay," I whispered.

He nodded and continued walking next to me until we reached our table. He sat next to me and looked down at his menu.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" The waitress asked.

"Justin?" I asked looking over at him.

"P-Pepsi," he said.

"Yo también quiero una Pepsi," I said.

<<I want a Pepsi too>>

"Ahorita regreso con sus refrescos," she said.

<<I'll be right back with your drinks>>

"Gracias," I said looking back over at Justin who was watching me in awe.

"Y-you t-talk sp-span-ish?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said smiling at him, "okay, what do you usually like to eat? Beef? Pork? Rice? Salad?"

He shrugged, "An-anything."

"Okay, I'll order two pupusas for you," I said.

"Wh-what are th-those?" He asked. (Lmao)

"They are like handmade tortillas with food inside them," I explained, "you'll like them."

When the waitress came back I ordered a total of eight pupusas because I'm a fatass.

"Wh-what d-does pl-pla-ta-no mean?" He asked.

"Banana," I replied.

"Ooooh," he said making me giggle.

After about fifteen minutes the waitress came back with our food. I ripped a piece of it off and blew on it before feeding it to Justin. "Open," I said.

He opened his mouth and let me place the food in his mouth. He blew out air before saying, "Hot hot h-hot."

"Sorry, I didn't think it was that hot," I said giggling as he tried fanning his mouth.

He rocked back and forth as he chewed. His eyes widened up, "S-so good!"

I smiled, "You can put this on top of it." I put a little bit of the curtido which was just like a salad topping, on top of half of his pupusa before placing some on mine.

I cut up his food and handed him his fork as I started eating. After bringing it up to my mouth and started to chew I noticed a couple staring over at our table while whispering something to each other.

I looked away and continued eating.

"Y-you do it!" Justin said giving up on his fork and throwing it on the plate.

"It's okay, relax," I said picking it up and stabbing a few pieces with it before bringing it up to his mouth. He happily chewed as I got more food on the fork and fed it to him.

Out of the corner of my eye I could still see the couple staring over at us. We finished eating and ordered dessert. Once our dessert came I fed him some to Justin so he could try it. It was a fried banana and a banana empanada. He really liked both and even wanted more.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat making me put my fork down.

"I don't even want to imagine what you're doing to that poor innocent boy," the lady said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Where is his mother? He should be with his mother, not with some irresponsible cougar like you," she said.

"I'm his n-"

"We know what you are, it's disgusting," the husband said.

"Police should look into women like you," the woman said before they both walked away.

"Wh-what w-was that?" Justin innocently asked.

"Nothing Jay, here have some more," I said picking up the fork and feeding him some more.

I admit, what those two said to me really hurt but I wasn't much older than Justin. I'm only twenty two, in my opinion four years isn't much of an age gap.

We got back home around seven and Justin was exhausted. He was yawning every two minutes.

"Okay, quick bath then you can go to bed," I said throwing the keys on the counter and walking with him to the bathroom.

"Me s-so, t-tired," he said yawning again and slowly rocking back and forth with his eyes half closed. I turned the water on and waited for the tub to fill up before turning it back off.

I pulled his hoodie off and threw it on the floor before pulling his shirt off. "I have to shave your face okay?"

"Mm-kay," he said opening his eyes up.

I looked for the shaving cream and razor and once I found it I wet his face and started applying the shaving cream.

"Stay completely still baby, okay?"

He nodded as he stood still. I slowly dragged the razor down his cheek and to his neck. I repeated it a couple of times until his face was almost clear of any shaving cream or hairs.

I cleaned his face with a towel realizing how close his lips were to my face. They were so pink and plump. I tried resisting the urge to press mine agaisnt his so I could feel their softeness but I failed. I pressed my lips against his and gave him a small kiss before saying, "You're done."

"Bath now?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah," I said undoing the button to his jeans and pulling them down. "Careful getting in the tub okay? I'll be outisde."

"Kay," he said as I walked out.

I paced back and forth before remembering that we hadn't picked out pj's. I pulled out a pair of red pj's and a new pair of boxers before sitting down on his bed and looking up at a wall full of photographs. Most of the photographs were of him and his mom, his dad was no where in the picture. I wondered why but I didn't want to be nosey, although the my brain got the best of me and started making assumptions.

"I-I'm d-done," Justin said making me look towards the door.

He was holding his towel in his hands in front of him as we walked closer. I handed him his boxers and looked away while he put them on. Once he was done I helped him with the rest of his pajamas then pulled the sheets back for him to get into bed.

Once he was laying down I pulled the sheets over him but he pushed them back, "B-bedtime s-st-story."

"Okay," I said, "do you want to pick one or should I pick one?"

"You!" He said.

I walked over to his bookshelf and pulled a book out walking over to his bed and sitting down to read it. As I read it his eyes slowly started to close. Once they were completely closed I put the book back in its place and walked to the guest room where I slept last time.

I really wanted to take a shower but I had no clothes to change into. I should've called Xavier so he could bring me an overnight bag.

Then I got an idea. I walked back to Justin's room and opened his drawer pulling out a pair of boxers from the bottom and a white shirt.

I walked back to the room and into the bathroom quickly undressing and getting in the shower. I took a cold ten minute shower and walked out dressing in the boxers and the shirt.

I walked with my towel in my hand drying my hair as I made my way to Justin's room to check on him. I peeked inside and found him wide awake.

"C-c-come h-here," he said.

"Why are you awake?" I asked walking closer.

"W-waiting for y-you," he said lifting the sheets up.

I smiled placing the towel down on the floor as I got into his bed, "I didn't have anything to wear so I borrowed some of you clothes."

He smiled scooting over for me to lay next to him. I laid down and his arm wrapped around my waist as he looked into my eyes. "Light o-off," he whispered.

I reached for he light behind him and turned it off, "Good night Justin."

"Night Mila," he whispered.

Hey hey! I took a long time but it's up!

What do you guys think?

How's you feel about that kiss tho? Or should I say "those kisses"

This book is so unrealistic lmao

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

33.8K 1.4K 6
Camren story based on Shawn Mendes' album Illuminate. Cover credit: @LauserCabello
48.9K 1.6K 32
๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ โ†ช๏ธŽ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ: @๐›๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ...
48.8K 863 47
I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all, Because of her... ~Eliza I have friends, I have a family, I have everything, But...
21.8K 724 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...