Chat Noir X Male!Reader

By AmazingSep

You had moved to Paris after the sudden death of both your parents. You were to now go live with your uncle a... More

New Home!
The New Kid
Its gonna be a long day..
The Hour.
Best Late than never Showing.
Night Visit
Spark Of Jealousy
Crushed
Error!!
A Clear Transformation!
Sparkling Prince
Good Morning!!
Rumors has it..
A New Foe
Blue

Secrets.

12K 382 197
By AmazingSep

You was rushing to get back to the park as fast as your legs could carry you. After transforming back, You were about 3 blocks away from the park where you promised Kevin you would be.

By now, You were absolutely sure Kevin order was done so he probably was panicking about where you could be.

" How am I going to explain myself to, Kevin?!" You asked the little Kwami who was stuffed in the hoodie of the jacket.

Clear huffed, " This wouldn't have happened if you wasn't spending the last few minutes you had daydreaming about a cat!"

You blushed embarrassed but pouted, " Well.. uhmm.." you thought of a combat reply. Sadly none came to you.

As you arrived at the park, you were already panting hard and wiping the sheen of sweat off your face. Your jacket sleeve was pushed up.

" M.. Made it.." You panted out breathless.

You decided to take a rest, just for a moment. Your legs felt like jelly.

You looked around for a bench.

" THERE YOU ARE!" A familiar voice yelled.

You turned to briefly look at a familiar figure.

Kevin stood there with a stern concern face, He looked like a father about to scold his son.

" Do you know how long-- NO- do you know How worried I was?! I went to get the order and came here to find you missing! I ran around this whole park two times before I could find you! Do you know how worried I was?!"

You held up your hands, " You said that two times already.. Im sorry for worrying you- I- uh.... I saw my friends and erm.. I kinda gotten side tracked.."

At first, Kevin narrowed his eyes being skeptical about your little excuse. He stood there staring at you as if you'll break. But you stood your ground.

After a few moments, he sighed. " You had me worried.. I thought something bad had happened to you.. please, before running off.. let me know."

You nodded.

He smiled and turned on his heel, " Come on. We best be going home. You're aunty is waiting for the pastries." He hummed.

You gave a smile and nodded, following after the male. He really was like an older brother to you.

You followed Kevin back to the car. You glanced at the bakery seeing Marinette being hugged by her parents.

Sudden pain strike you. You glanced at the floor, avoiding the touching scene.

× Time Skip ×

You laid on your bed as a small Jellyfish Kwami floated aimlessly around the room.

" Are there more like you?" You asked clear who nodded.

" There are different kwami, none are the same, each are different in there very own way." Clear happily said landing on your forehead.

A small jolt of electricity shock through you. You jumped up and held your forehead in pain.

" Ouchie.." You mumbled.

Clear whined, " Im sorry." He pouted his eyes watery with unshed tears.

You couldn't help but reach out, avoiding his little stingers, and gently pulled the creature close.

" Don't cry little one." You cooed.

There was a sudden knock at the door causing Clear to yelp and hid under the blankets on your bed.

' Sweetie.. I brought you some Macaroons. You didn't seem very hungry at the dinner table. You better go shower as well, you're starting to smell." Aunt Jeanne sticked out her tongue and placed the plate near his bed.

She glanced around your slightly messy room. Only messy part was being the clothes that were tossed onto the ground. Honestly, you would clean it up. But you kept procrastinating the time.

" thanks Aunty. I uhm.. will go take that shower now then." You said slightly scratching the back of your head.

" (Y/N).." Aunty Jeanne spoke softly sitting down next to you.

A small squeak filled the air, you started to panic. Your aunty was sitting on the small Jellyfish who hid under the blankets.

"What was that?" She glanced around not noticing she was sitting on the Kwami. It was a good yet bad thing.

" OH! Uh.. uh." You had to think quickly.

You grabbed your Auntie's arm, tugging her off the bed to the door, " Im sorry Aunty! I just remembered I have a project due tomorrow.. so I better work on that plus I gotta clean up and-and I better bathe too!" You laughed about the close the door.

She narrowed her eyes and held the door open, " What are you hiding?"

" -N- nothing.." you mumbled.

" I don't believe you. Are you-"

" Aunty, believe me.. its nothing.. Im just busy. I promise, please believe me."

She stared at you skeptical before sighing an, " Alright."

" I just to remind you, This Saturday we're going to be hosting a party. Your uncle and I have finished the new trend so I expect you to join us. I know a few of the guest have children that will attend. You can do the Hanging out with them." She smiled.

You flatten a bit, " O-Oh.. uhmm.. yay. Parties." You said not very excited.

She kissed your forehead before bidding you a goodnight.

You closed the door with a sigh before rushing to the bed and lifting up the sheets to see the little Kwami.

" Clear, Are you okay?" You asked picking up the Jellybaby.

The Jellyfish nodded.

"Thank goodness.." you smiled.

Clear floated to the sweet Macaroons and grabbed the blue vanilla one, he soon began eating it humming happily.

" You really love those sweets, huh?" You poked the jellybaby.

Clear puffed his cheek, " Its Delicious."

You chuckled before walking to the bathroom in your room to take a quick shower.

After taking a refreshing bath, you decided to pick up the dirty tossed clothes on the floor. It would be best to clean up, you have been slacking off just a bit.

As you picked up the dirty clothes there was a tap on your slide door leading to the open balcony. You sigh thinking it was just your imagination. Until it happened again, but more louder.

You moved to the balcony door and pushed away the curtains.

You jumped back when your eyes gazed over and connected to Bright Green( glowing? It seemed like it was glowing) eyes.

The male snickered as he pushed open the door, stepping inside.

" Shoots, I didn't mean to scare you cutie pie." The man winked at you his hands on his hips.

ADRIAN'S P.O.V

Adrian stared up at the ceiling of his room. It was rather boring and frankly he couldn't seem to fall asleep.

He closed his eyes giving out a sigh of boredom.

Suddenly something really soiled hit him in the face, he immediately sat up holding his nose in pain. He cracked his eye open to see a Mischievous Kwami once again rambling though his things tossing every items he found aside.

" Plagg! What are you doing?! You making my room a mess. Quit it!" Adrian said standing up to capture the little thing.

" Its not my fault, cats are nocturnal creatures." Plagg replied as he quickly dodged Adrian's attempt of grabbing him.

The blonde sighed.

He sat down on his couch in his room and let out a groan.

His mind drifted out of today's event, along with a certain boy that seem to capture his intrest.

Not to mention his friend who proclaim to help him get hooked up with (Y/n).

A small smile creep upon his face. (Y/n) was on his mind. The way he smiled was very dazzling, he seemed to brighten everyone in the room without even trying.

Adrain knew he was falling deeper and deeper in love with (Y/n). But why?

Why was he falling for (Y/n) when he barely talked to him.

Maybe if I knew him more... know what he likes.. maybe.. just maybe I can.. make him like me too?

Doesn't he like me already?

Friendship kind of way..

isn't that good?

No...

Adrain glanced at the mischievous cat and smiled slightly.

He crept towards the distracted Kwami and snatched him.

" Come on Plagg, Im going to need your help on this quest." He grinned holding his ring out.

" Oh no! You cannot drag me into thi--"

" PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

The Kwami whined as he was pulled into the ring.

× Time Skip x

The mischievous cat landed on the balcony, he was quiet with his entrance. He was about to tap on the window to make himself known.

There was shadows that cast there way on the curtains.

' Clear are you okay?" (Y/n) asked.

' thank goodness..'

' You really Love sweets don't you, huh?' (Y/n) asked.

As Chat Noir, Adrain had incredible heighten hearing.

' Its Delicious!' A voice replied back.

The hero frowned, as far as he was concerned there was only (Y/n) in the room. Well, judging by the shadows casting on the curtains.

Suddenly, (Y/n) disappeared.

Adrain heard the showers start, " Shoots.." he mumbled. He had to wait until the male stepped out.

It wasn't too long before (Y/n) was finished. Chat Noir began tapping at the window. (Y/n) didn't seem to notice the first time. But the second time (Y/n) did.

(Y/n) opened the window and made a rather unmanly girlish yelp and fell back.

Whoops.. I didn't mean to scare him..

Adrain pulled open the door, stepping inside.

He snickered, " Shoots, I Didn't mean to scare you, cutiepie." He winked.

He held his claw out for (Y/n) to take.

" C-Chat Noir? Why-What.. are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked as he took the hand and stood up.

" O-Oh.. that uhm.. I was.. looking around for The bad guys! But uh.. Paris seem to be peaceful. So I thought I come to say, 'Hello.'"

(Y/n) cheek seem to flush a soft red. " And you came to see me?.. why?"

Adrian bit the inside of his cheek, he had to remain cool. Even though this cutie who stood before him sparkled at him.

" Well I thought since we last met we didn't get to have a small talk. I mean, you seem pretty cool.-" he spoke as he was leaning against the door frame.

(Y/n) Grinned at his words.

" You think I'm cool? I mean.. I always thought I was pretty average.." (Y/n) spoke as Chat Noir reached out to ruffle (Y/n) damp wet hair.

" Hey, This is coming from a Superhero. You're totally cool. Anyways, I was wondering. Do you have any Interest likings or-- things yo-" he paused seeing (Y/n) was glancing at the bedroom door with a concern face.

" Hey what's up, Cutie?" He asked before hearing the soft knockings on the bedroom door.

" (Y/n)? Are you okay? Who are you talking too?" A males voice asked from behind the door.

(Y/n) quickly slide the door close along with the curtain and dash over to the bed taking out his phone.

Chat Noir stood there completely stun at the action. Then again, he didn't want to be caught here with no excuse. He better go.. even if he really didn't get to have a actually conversation with (Y/n).

I'll catch him later tomorrow.. I'll text him to come over.

He thought with a smirk.

___________________________________________________________
A/N: I'm not Slacking off.. Maybe...

Sorry xD i should be back to posting more chapter frequency. I just had a tough past time. But I'm sure you understand.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
120K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
183K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
37.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...