One Goal Two Worlds (Transfor...

By PrincessAura273

Sequel to It's Time To Duel. The members of the Transformers Titans has been formed. Their mission, to find t... More

One Goal Two Worlds (Transformers Legends) Book 2
Chapter 2 - David & Najat vs. Zach and Corbin
Chapter 3 - A Spy Is Lurking
Chapter 4 - Madalyn vs. Shannon
Chapter 5 - The Search Continues
Chapter 6 - Selina vs. Ben
Chapter 7 - Lost
Chapter 8 - Emanuel & Madalyn vs. Robert
Chapter 9 - Missed Sparks
Chapter 10 - Reunited
Chapter 11 - David vs. Corbin Part 1
Chapter 12 - David vs. Corbin Part 2
Chapter 13 - Bringing Corbin Home
Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Selina vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert Part 1
Chapter 15 - Madalyn & Selina & Emanuel vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert
Chapter 17 - Back Home
Chapter 18 - Adittea vs. Boris
Chapter 19 - Teenager Drama
Chapter 20 - Two Battles One Victory
Chapter 21 - Things Just Got Complicated
Chapter 22 - Getting More Complicated & Then Some
Chapter 23 - It's Personal
Chapter 24 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 2

Chapter 16 - Web-Master Mia

330 6 5
By PrincessAura273

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Well here we are gang!

Me and my friends were standing right outside Sunnycare Hospital in Prince Edward Island. This was were Shannon said that Mia was currently living at so we thought we stop by, and finally get some answers about the Infinity Core and Chaos Bringer.

Emanuel: This was the hospital Shannon told us about.

Madalyn: Yeah and according to her, Web-Master Mia should be here.

Selina: Do you guys really think that Mia could be one of Chaos Bringer's minions?

Najat: That's what we want to find out.

Bumblebee: If he is, then he'll have to face that rath of Bumblebee! I'll give him an upper cut to the chin, and a kick to the ribs!

Predaking: You do that Bumblebee......

Madalyn: Well I think its about tme we find out what the deal is with this creep.

The six of us walk inside to the lobby to see a lady at the front desk. She was wearing a pink nursing uniform. She had brown eyes with dark green hair. We walked over to the desk and saked her which room Mia was staying in. She brought out a booklet and search for Mia's name.

Nurse: Yes here she is. She is in room 501, thats over in the east wing to your left.

Madalyn: Thanks lady!

I quickly ran down the hall towards the elevators where a bunch of people were piling in. Once they got inside the doors began to close.

Madalyn: Hey! Hold that elevator!

***********

Optimus's P.O.V.

As Madalyn just made it into the elevator, her tablet hit the elevator door and it fell to the floor of the lobby outside the elevator. I brought up my hologram from the tablet.

Optimus: Madalyn wait!

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I made it out of the elevator on the fifth floor just like the lady at the front desk said Mia's room was. Only thing was, the signs said that 510-519 was to the left and rooms 520-529 were too the right.

Madalyn: 501? It's not even listed! But that's what she said. Hey Optimus, that lady said 501 right?

I reached for my belt to get my tablet but it wasn't there. I searched my jean pockets, and my jacket pockets but my tablet was nowhere to be seen.

**********

Optimus's P.O.V.

I was in my hologram form standing next to Madalyn's tablet on the floor of the hospital lobby waiting for another elevator.

Optimus: Why in the world would Madalyn abandon me like that?

I heard a bell ring and the elevator doors opened and two nurses next to me proceeded inside.

Optimus: Please wait for me!

I tried to run to the elevator but I was suddenly stopped by a force. I looked back to see that I forgot to rbing them tablet. When in hologram form you can move to s limited far distance before you get a pulling sensation in your body telling you to not go too far. The force caused me to fall back as the elevator doors closed.

Optimus: Ugh, its no use! I should have learned to move with my tablet when I first arrived here on Earth.

(FLASHBACK)

I was in the hologram form carrying the tablet on my back. To Madalyn and her friends holding this was nothing, but to me and the others it was like carrying a ton of bricks! Bumblebee was in his hologram form coaching me.

Bumblebee: Come on soldier, look alive! Lift those knees! Move it, move it, move it!

As I took each step, I lost my balance and fell off the coffee table and crashed to the carpet floor below with the tablet.

Bumblebee: That's gotta hurt..... Come on soldier! Get your butt back up here! Double time!

Optimus: Just come down here and help me up!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I walked back to Madalyn's tablet and I tried lifting it up when someone else picked it up. I jumped on the tablet and looked up to see who found me. It was a girl in a wheelchair.

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Najat: Where is that Prime hiding?

Bumblebee: I say we leave him behind and continue our quest in finding Mia.

Iestyn: Maybe we are in the wrong wing of the hospital. Lets try the west wing.

Emanuel: No Iestyn, the receptionist said the east wing. It's here.

Selina: What if Madalyn led us to the wrong one?

Emanuel: Ugh, your right! She can be such an idiot!

David: I suggest we find Mia on our own.

We all walked into the elevator and went off to the fifth floor. We stepped out and spotted a sign that said 501-509 to the left.

Emanuel: Bingo! This way gang.

The five of us walked down the hall towards the room. I knocked on the door and a womans voice responded.

???: Come in.

I opened the door and we all stepped inside to see a woman sitting on a couch on one side of the room. It was white with a white fluffy carpet under it with a coffee table at one end of the room, and at the other end was a hospital bed next to a big window. The woman had short light brown hair, red short sleeve dress shirt, a diamond necklace, a white jean skirt, and black flats. She had green eyes.

Woman: Yes can I help you?

Emanuel: Yeah, is this Mia's room?

Woman: Are you friends of Mia?

Emanuel: Yeah, well kind of.

Woman: Mia is out for a few minutes with the doctor.

Emanuel: Oh I see.

I looked back at the others nervously then looked back at the woman.

Emanuel: We'll come back later.

Woman: No please stay. She'll be back any minute now. Have a seat, make yourselves at home.

We did what the lady asked and took a seat on the couch. Selina and Najat sat next to me while David sat next to Iestyn. The woman came back with a plate full of cookies and set them on the table.

Woman: Anyone care for a snack? I made them this morning.

Najat: Oh I'll have some! I haven't eaten all day!

Emanuel: Um, I'm alright, but thank you.

Woman: Oh please, don't be so shy.

Emanuel: Well ok.

As I said that, Najat was practically devouring all the cookies. Talk about a big appetite.

Najat: Awesome! Home made chocolate chip and peanut butter! And the nuts in them are amazing!

Selina: I believe those are macadamias.

Najat: I hope they are calorie free because they are so delicious!

Emanuel: I don't think so.

Najat: I'm gonna have more of these!

Emanuel: Najat! Use your manners!

Woman: Its so nice to see that Mia has such wonderful friends.

Everyone: Huh?

Woman: Mia should be getting out of the hospital any day now. And all she does his look out the window all day and wish she was home.

Selina: So what's her prognosis?

Woman: Oh, she's fine. It's just an issue she's having with her legs. For the past for years every once in a while she loses the feeling in her legs and can't walk so she needs a wheelchair most of the time. She's just in here for some tests, so the doctors can see how much better she's doing. The say she just needs a little rest. I must say, my Mia is such a trooper.

My Mia? So then that means that lady must be her Mom.

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Aw snap, I'm tired of this! Where did you go Optimus?

I heard a squeak like noise in front of me. I looked up to see a teenage girl wearing a patient uniform and sitting on a wheelchair. She had long black hair, and blue eyes.

???: Is this what your looking for?

In her hand she held my Transformers Tablet. Optimus's hologram appeared on top of it when he realized the girl was talking to me.

Madalyn: Optimus!

Optimus: Madalyn!

Madalyn: I can't believe it! Where did you find him?

I took the tablet from the girls hand and reattached it to my belt while Optimus used his jetpack and landed on my shoulder.

Madalyn: Hey what's the big idea Prime? Never take off on my again!

Optimus: Excuse me misey! Your the one who dropped me!

I rolled my eyes at the Autobot leader and focused my attention back at the girl in the wheelchair.

Madalyn: Ignore him, he's a little cranky. I really appreciate you finding him, but how did you know I was looking for him?

???: Because you were looking for me. Right Madalyn?

And that's when it hit me, like I was splashed in the face with freezing cold water.

Madalyn: *gasp* Then you must be, Web-Master Mia!

She giggled at me at my reaction to her identity. It was a sweet and carefree kind of laugh.

Mia: That would be me.

Madalyn: Aw man! I have so many questions for you!

Mia turned her head around and faced one of the elevators. One that led to the roof of the building.

Mia: You wanna come to the roof Maddie?

*********

Me and Mia took the elevator up to the roof. A few blankets were hanged to dry on long pieces of wires. Birds were chirping as the wind blew by, blowing our hair gently across our faces. Mia wheeled herself over to the fence and looked down at the town below breathing in the air and letting out a relaxed exhale.

Mia: Isn't this great? I just love it up here, and the few is awesome!

Madalyn: I'm not quite that big into heights. I hate to change the subject, but lets. I have to know if your in cahoots with that creep Chaos Bringer.

I looked at the expression on her face and I could tell she wasn't that quite interested in what I had to say at the moment. She turned her chair around to face me, then looked up at the sky.

Mia: I remember the day that I found my first Transformer. It was a day, almost like this one. It was right in the middle of summer last year, and I was here for some more tests. I was sitting on the bench over there.

She faced her head in the direction of the fence, playing the event in her mind.

Mia: There was a flash of white light, and a strange looking card swooped in and landed in front of me. I searched the web to find out what it was, and that's when I say kids and teenagers blogging about their battles. Then I created my own page where everyone would have a place to log on and chat about their Transformers brawls. It's funny but, you were one of the first to log on. David was next to visit my site, then Emanuel, Selina, and Najat showed up. When you and David started making up the rules, you two were on fire coming up with all of the regulations! It was so simple and completely brilliant to watch.

Madalyn: Sorry Mia, but I didn't come all the way here to chat. All I want to know is if your working for Chaos Bringer or not.

Mia: You think I'm some how connected with Chaos Bringer?

Madalyn: All I'm saying is, Chaos Bringer seems to know everything that the Titans are doing. And because that all of us only chat on your website, its the only way I could think of for him to get that kind of information. There's a snitch and we want to find out who. And I hate to be the one pointing the finger but, it looks like its you Mia. Are you the snitch?

She just smiled at me and said nothing.

Madalyn: Hey you better fess up, before I get mad.

And still she smiled at me and said nothing.

Madalyn: Now I'm mad!

She giggled quietly and I noticed the muscles in her legs went tense. She then pushed her upper body up with her arms and stood up from her wheelchair. I looked at her in shock I thought for sure that I was going to faint.

Mia: I could just answer your question, but that you be too easy. Instead I think I have a better idea.

I watched as she pulled out her own Transformers Tablet from her pocket and showed it to me. On her Tablet screen was the Autobot insignia.

Mia: How about we make this a little more interesting Madalyn?

Madalyn: Are you saying you want to battle?

I thought about this for a brief moment. He doesn't seem to have a doom card with him, so I guess this battle couldn't be so bad. I quickly and eagerly brought out my tablet.

Madalyn: Sure lets do it! Your on!

Madalyn and Mia: Ground Bridge! Open!

We activated our tablets and there was a huge rush of wind flying around us as a bright white light shinned from the floor below. A pair of Autobot insignias circled around our feet as the white light glowed brighter and brighter. The two of us were then transported to the colour dimension. I saw the look on Mia's face and it looked like she was having the time of her life.

Mia: Oh wow! This is so amazing!

Madalyn: Wait a minute, are you saying this is your first time playing Transformers?!

She just looked around the scenary of the battlefield, eyes twinkling as I waved my arms in the air trying to get her attention.

Madalyn: Hey! Do you wanna battle or not?!

Mia: Its better than I imagined! It's like I'm inside a dream!

Madalyn: Whoa, so this is really is your first time in a battle.

Mia: I'll start. Game card set!

Mia launched in her first game card into the battlefield. I hesitated at first but quickly launched mine in two. They landed on opposite sides of each other as they both glowed and grew over 20x in size.

Madalyn: I don't care if this is your first battle Mia. I'm going to play until--

Mia: Autobots! Roll out!

Mia launched in her first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red and orange Chevy truck.

Mia: Firestar! Transform!

The card glowed and the truck drove out into the field and transformed into her robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Firestar enters battle at 5146 attack points.

Madalyn: Now its my turn! Here it goes!--

Mia: That's so cool!

Madalyn: Eh?

Mia: I never imagined Firestar would be so big!

Madalyn: ....... Why me? I hate rookies.

Optimus: Don't let her inexperience blind you Madalyn.

Mia: This is amazing!

Madalyn: This kid is totally messing up my Transformers rhythm. Autobots! Roll out!

I fired my first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red and yellow boom box.

Madalyn: Blaster! Transform!

The card glowed and the boom box levitated out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Mia: *gasp* Blaster!

Tablet: Autobot Blaster attack level 3624.

Madalyn: Ability card activate!--

Mia: Sound Barrier right?

Madalyn: Huh?

Mia: Sound Barrier is a special ability that Blaster has. It can increase his attack points by 2000. Your going to throw it, right Maddie?

Madalyn: Well, yeah.

Mia: I can't wait to see it! Hey Firestar! Watch out for Blaster's Sound Barrier!

Madalyn: This chick is really wearing down on me. Sound Barrier!

I threw the ability card at Blaster and a sound barrier surrounded the Autobot increasing his attack points. The sound barrier moved and floated around Blaster's servos and he fired them at Firestar. The vibration from the sound barrier caused Mia to fall back in her butt. She looked up at the attack in disbelief. An excited smile appeared on her face as Blaster kept firing at Firestar.

Madalyn: That's it Blaster! Keep at it!

Mia quickly staggered back up to her feet as she watched the fight take place.

Mia: Now is is what I call a fight! The colours, the sound, its intense!

Finally Blaster finished off the female Autobot. Firestar glowed into her card form and returned to Mia in defeat.

Mia: Whoa!

Blaster glowed into her card form and returned to me in victory.

Madalyn: Looks like I won that one Mia.

Mia: That was only round one. Now it's starting to get interesting!

Mia threw down her second game card into the battlefield, landing next to her first one.

Mia: Autobots! Roll out!

Mia launched her second Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a white and orange helicopter.

Mia: Blades! Transform!

The card glowed and Blades flew out in his helicopter mode and transformed into his robot mode.

Mia: Ability card activate! Metal Defence!

Blades was surrounded with a red glowing light.

Tablet: Autobot Blades increased to 3823 attack points.

Mia: Thanks for the update T-Tablet.

Madalyn: Not a bad move. But watch and learn! Autobots Roll Out!

I launched in my next Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a white and black police car.

Madalyn: Prowl! Transform!

The card glowed and the police car zoomed out of the card, blaring its sirens as it transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Prowl attack level 3500.

Mia: Oh I get it! Your purposely threw down an Autobot with a lower attack level and now your going to use your energon switch ability.

I just looked at her in shock with my mouth wide open. How the heck did she know that?!

Mia: Energon switch is an ability that increases your Autobot by 500 points. At the same time it decreases your opponents by double the amount.

Madalyn: Right again Einstein. But how exactly are you going to counter it? Ability card activate! Energon Switch!

I tossed the ability card at Prowl and he became surrounded by a tornado of energon.

Tablet: Energon Switch activated.

The energon tornado dispersed and Prowl brought out his blaster and fired a Blades.

Madalyn: Get him Prowl!

Mia: My turn again! Game card open! Character card!

The game card was activated and it transformed the battlefield into star filled night sky.

Tablet: Autobot Blades increased to 4200 attack points.

Blades dodged Prowl's firepower and fired a shot from his blaster, striking the Cybertromian police man in the chest. Prowl glowed into his card form and returned to me in defeat. I stated at Mia in shock as Blades returned to Mia.

Mia: Yes! I did it! I won my first battle!

Madalyn: Hey Mia, when your done celebrating can we get on with the battle?

Mia: Alright. Game card set!

She threw in her last game card into the battlefield followed by Blades again, his Blades Defence ability still in play.

Madalyn: Ok, it's time to kick in high gear. Lets finish this Optimus.

Optimus: I shall.

Madalyn: Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Optimus's card into the battlefield. His new evolved vehicle form was a military alt-terrane vehicle with a red and blue paint job and rocket boosters.

Madalyn: Optimus Prime! Transform!

The card glowed and the truck drove out of the card and Optimus transformed into his new evolved robot mode.

Mia: Wow I can't believe it! Is that the evolved version of Optimus Prime?!

Madalyn: Oh yeah!

Mia: That's incredible! I've read so much about you Optimus! But I never thought I'd get a chance to see you for real!

Madalyn: You ain't seen nothing yet pal. Ok Optimus, its time to show her what you've got!

Optimus brought our his energy axe and charged at Blades.

Mia: Game card open! Level down!

The game card activated and it transformed the battlefield into a mountain right in the middle of a snow storm. The wind, snow, and ice, struck the Prime stoping him in his tracks.

Tablet: Autobot Leader Optimus Prime decreased to 3500 attack points.

Mia: What do you think Maddie? My game card drops your Autobots attack level by 1000 points. Not bad for a rookie huh?

Madalyn: Nice try Mia! Ability card activate! Cyber Tornado!

I threw the ability card at Optimus and he was protected from the snow by a cybernetic tornado.

Madalyn: My ability lets me increase my attack level by 1000 points and drains my opponents by the same amount.

Tablet: Autobot Optimus Prime attack level increased to 4500. Autobot Blades decreased to 3000 attack points.

Optimus: Now for the final touch!

Optimus moved in and sliced Blades with his energy axe. Blades glowed into his card form and returned to Mia in defeat.

Mia: Optimus won because he's evolved to a higher attack level right?

Optimus glowed into his card form and returned to me.

Madalyn: Hey your smarter than you look. Now listen up! You lose the next battle, you have to spill about you and Chaos Bringer! You got it?

Mia: No problem. But first you gotta win. Autobots Ro--

All of a sudden I watched as Mia's pupils in her eyes suddenly shrank. The muscles in her legs were all intense again and relaxed. She wobbled as she dropped her card and collapsed to the ground. Hitting her head on the floor. I quickly ran over to her and tried to wake her up be she wouldn't move. I quickly closed the ground bridge, bringing us back to the roof of the hospital. I placed her in her wheelchair and quickly scurried into the elevator.

************

I found some doctors and they placed Mia in a hospital bed, and ran down the hall while wheeling her with them. I ran next to the hospital bed looking down on Mia.

Madalyn: Hang in there Mia! You'll be just fine!

We made it to the end of the hallway towards two big automatic doors that led to the operating rooms. One of the nurse put her hand up in front of me.

Nurse: You'll have to wait here. We'll take care of her.

I nodded in reply as they entered the new section of the hospital taking Mia with them as the doors closed.

Emanuel: Maddie!

I turned around to see the others running towards me. With them was a woman with shirt brown hair, blue eyes, red short sleeve dress shirt, white skirt, and black flats. The woman ran past me and took off after the nurses.

Madalyn: What's up?

***********

After waiting for what seemed to be forever, we finally got news on Mia.

Madalyn: What happened to her.

Selina: She just lost the feeling in her legs. From what the doctor said it might be because of slow blood sugar.

Iestyn: Her mother said she couldn't do anything that was considered too strenuous without her wheelchair.

Emanuel: You were there Madalyn! What exactly happened when she collapsed?

Madalyn: We were right in the middle of a battle, and the next thing I know she's down.

I clouched my hand into a fist and shook it with my eyes shut. I can't believe I allowed myself to battle Mia without even knowing how serious her condition was.

Madalyn: Aw man.....

We headed back to Mia's hospital room to wait for her and her mom to come back. Selina was on Mia's computer looking up some information while David looked out the window. I was sitting on the couch with Emanuel, and Najat.

Madalyn: This was all my fault! If I knew the girl was going to come over I never would have battled her! I just hope she's ok.

Emanuel: Hey this isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself Maddie.

Selina: Guys! Come here and take a look at this!

We all got up from our seats and crowed around Selina at the computer. On the screen was a video message from Mia.

Mia: Mia here! If you ever meet a player like Chaos Bringer, and he challenges you to a battle, please just say no! All he wants to do is send your Transformers to the Cybertronian Underworld!

Madalyn: What is that?

Selina: Its a video I downloaded from Mia's website. She sent it to all of the top Tramsformers players around the world.

Predaking: As a warning.

Optimus: Yes, than that must means Mia isn't the spy.

Najat: And she's not working with Chaos Bringer after all!

Ravage: Mia is on our side.

Bumblebee: Sheesh, that's what I've been saying all along!

At that moment Iestyn entered the room, spotting us around the computer.

Emanuel: How is she?

Iestyn: They should know better in the morning.

Madalyn: In the morning? I can't wait that long! I need to know now! I'm going to ask the doct--

But before I could leave Emanuel grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Emanuel: Your not going anywhere. Your going to wait right here like everyone else.

Madalyn: I can't wait! I gotta know! Man, I wish there was something I could do for Mia. All this waiting is driving me nuts!

************

Mia's Mom's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a chair next to Mia's hospital bed. Thankfully the doctors allowed me to stay with Mia for the night. I must say, my Mia is one tough little trooper. I was sleeping in the chair.

All of a sudden up at the ceiling there was a flash of white light. It covered the entire room completely.

**********

The next morning I quickly woke up to see Mia sitting up in her bed. There were no wires attached to her, no breathing machine, no nothing. She looked up and smiled at me.

Mia: Morning mom. How's it going?

Mia's Mom: Mia! Your all better!

***********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

We got a call from Mia's mom the next morning saying that she was all better and that we should come over to the hospital right away. We were there in minutes and we entered Mia's room to see her happy as can be.

Madalyn: Its nice to see you up and around Mia. We were worried about you.

Mia: Aw it's really no big deal. I'm ready to battle again if your up for it! I want to feel the way I felt battling you Maddie. You see way out here in P.E.I. we don't have any top ranked players. Then you came to see me, and it was like the greatest feeling ever!

Madalyn: Hey if you wanted to battle me, you should have said so in the first place. You didn't have to pretend you were working for Chaos Bringer.

Mia: Heh, heh, heh, sorry about that.

Madalyn: Actually I should be the one that's apologizing for ever thinking something like that.

Mia: Oh yeah! Guess what? I found the Intinity Core!

Everyone: What?!

Mia: Yeah, I stumbled upon it in a dream last night. There was a bright flash of light and I saw a female Cybertronian. She said that the Silent Core has taken over Megatron and that the Infinity Core has taken over her. She said to never give the Infinity Core to Megatron.

David: Did she tell you her name?

Mia: Yeah, I think she said it was Elita-1.

David: So that means the Infinity Core is within Elita-1. That way it can restore the balance between the two cores.

Madalyn: Whoa that is some story.

Optimus: I know Elita-1. She was a good friend of mine back on Cybertron. Before the war both me and Megatron both shared a great bond with her, but was inraged when he discovered that Elita didn't like him as what you humans call "a boyfriend".

Predaking: Interesting but not surprising.

Madalyn: Did you see where Elita-1 flew off to Mia?

Mia: I wish I could tell you but no. There was a blinding light, then the next thing I knew I woke up.

David: Interesting. This means we don't have to look for the Infinity Core anymore. As long as the Infinity Core stays within Elita-1, its another layer of protection from Megatron.

Emanuel: And that means there's only one thing left to do.

Selina: Our Transformers have to evolve into their second stages, that way we can protect Elita.

Iestyn: And to defeat Chaos Bringer and Soundwave before he evolves.

Mia: Boy I sure wish I could go with you guys. But I'm stuck in here for the next few days.

Madalyn: Don't sweat it! From here on out, your part of the Titans.

Selina: Yeah! And thanks for the cool video warning on your website!

Emanuel: And you could help us track down Elita-1 and the Infinity Core.

Madalyn: I told you, you were part of the team. From this day fourth, your a Titan forever.

Mia: I-- I-- I don't know what to say. Thanks guys.

Madalyn: Welcome aboard Mia.

The two of us fist pumped, and then shook hands.

Madalyn: *thinking* Watch out Chaos Bringer! Cause we're coming for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 5.9K 62
Welcome to this book! This is about Optimus Prime! More explained in A/N + Requests. I hope you'll enjoy this one-shot book! I'll do: Bayverse RID201...
115K 2.9K 76
In the heart of the ongoing battle between Autobots and Decepticons, the bond between human partners and their Cybertronian allies is a crucial aspec...
16.1K 478 24
(Post AOE, with NFS MW/Carbon Elements) Optimus Prime has returned from his search for the creators with no luck. Shortly after his return, he find...
16.7K 421 29
This Story is about a Autobot called SteelWing When she was younger her father and mother put her in a pod and shot her out Into space to protect her...