Bitter Before Sweet [BoyxBoy]

Da WisteriaTales

“How do you feel when you finally realized that the person meant to be with you is currently giving love to a... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 16

19.7K 828 42
Da WisteriaTales

Chapter 16

Blake’s POV

I knew he was moping and sulking as he just stared at me putting clothes into my small luggage. My finals were over but we were allowed to stay at the dorm until the last paper from whichever course was taken, which was another 3 weeks. Clyde’s last paper would be tomorrow but he had not moved from my room to study at all which I scolded him since this morning but it had no effect on him.

“Clyde, it’s only going to be for 3 days,” I tried to persuade him.

He looked up at me as if I said something so hurtful. “And two nights not sleeping with you!” he countered and crossed his arms on his chest. Oh, boy.

I sighed gently and looked at the time. It was almost 7 and I was starting to feel hungry. As I was about to ask Clyde whether we were eating out or buy a take-out his stomach growled in response. However he kept staring at me. “Not hungry.”

I chuckled and dropped whatever I was holding onto the empty bed. I walked slowly towards him with a smirk. I climbed on the bed and settled on his lap with my legs sprawled next to his legs. I saw he gulped. I intentionally grind so his groin was directly under my ass. I cupped his face and kissed him gently. “But, I am,” I said, trying to make a sad face.

His pout broke and he giggled. “Darn it, Blakey!” he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed gently. “What do you feel like eating tonight?” he asked. I thought for a moment. “We could just eat at the café since you have your last paper tomorrow morning. I haven’t seen you open a book all day, Clyde,” I said. He shrugged. “I knew the subject. I know I can excel at it. I don’t have to study at the last minute. I’m not a cramming like Gavin,” he said and rolled his eyes. Despite Gavin being one of the top students in his course, he was known to cram last minute and I didn’t know why but when Ivan found out he went berserk. Gavin was temporarily a captive to Ivan and he had to study while waiting for Ivan to finish his work.

I asked Clyde what was up with both of them but even he didn’t know. I tried asking Gavin but he just gave me a ‘disgusting’ smile as how Clyde would describe it and asking Ivan himself didn’t help. He just glared at me and made a face like saying ‘would you like to know?’ But I knew there was something more to both of them. I saw how protective Gavin was to him and how easily my brother let Gavin in.

Slowly pushing off the bed, I took Clyde’s hands as we left the dorm. There were still students around the dorm despite lots of them had their last paper. Most of the freshmen had already flew back home by the way.

Clyde suddenly tugged my hand as soon as we reached outside. I turned and cocked an eyebrow, questioning.

“Let’s go to the diner outside,” he suggested. I contemplated but agreed anyway. Our cars were next to each other and we played rock, paper and scissors to see whose car we’d be using. Some students were passed us by just shook their heads. Both Clyde and I didn’t mind which car we’d be using but we liked to be playful once in a while.

On our way to the diner, we talked about songs and bands we liked. Clyde surprised me when he said he listened to songs from different countries around the world from time to time, from France to Japan to Germany. I wouldn’t be surprised though if he knew the German language since it was one of the best engineering countries, if not the best.

We also shared our mutual interest in technology as he admitted he liked my photos from the day we first met, which I blushed when I remembered. It was awkward of me but he sincerely told me that was the day I captivated him. And I blushed even harder.

We arrived at the diner and the waitress was already smiling and putting her hands on her hips as if she had been waiting for us.

“Well, it’s been a while since I saw you two boys. Now, what can I get you?” she asked, beaming when she saw us holding hands. Another thing about Croxton was that it was like an unwritten rule that you do not bother other people, despite of difference of races, religions, beliefs and opinions. That was what made Croxton stood out from other universities and we still produced some best graduates and researchers there were.

Clyde ordered turkey cutlet with herbs and cheese while I ordered salmon steak with mussel broth. “Drinks?” she asked after she wrote our orders. “Lemon juice,” we both stated. Clyde and my eyes connected and we chuckled. The waitress’s eyes flickers in amusement and said our orders will arrive shortly.

I had wanted to ask Clyde a question that had been bugging me. I wanted to stay with him and with me. We both had reached that decision despite just knowing each other for the past few months. But we felt like it was meant to be. We were so comfortable with each other as if we’d known each other since a long time. We were not only lovers, but also best friends.

“Clyde,” I called him. He was always looking at me so I knew he waited for me to continue. “What are your plans after graduating? I’ll still have another two years to complete my degree,” I said. He looked thoughtful for a moment and smiled. “Two years is enough,” he said. I frowned. “What do you mean?”

“I actually want to tell you once my exams are over. I got an offer for a paid internship if I get CGPA 3.8 or above. Well, from the looks of it I will get it,” he explained. I was dumbfounded. This was good news! “Wow, congratulations! But are you sure you’re going for the internship?” I asked, curiously.

He shrugged. “I really want to start with that company because they engineer good robotics equipments. So hey, why not? I’d prefer to learn from scratch,” he replied. Our drinks came and the waitress said it would be another five minutes or so for our food to arrive.

“It’ll be a one year program so by the time you graduate, I’ll already become one of their permanent staff,” he explained. I smiled to that. He had it all figured out which made me relieved. We never had conversations about our future before this. “What about you?” he asked.

I stared at him and smiled. “I want to become like my father, my mother and like Ivan. I want to travel the world exploring the world and discovering new plants and species and stuff.”

“They are still discovering?” he asked. I chuckled. “You don’t even realize how vast the earth is.”

“So you’ll be away most of the time?” he asked, suddenly a pained expression on his face. I dropped my smile. “Blake, I’m not sure if you noticed by now. I want to be with you. I want to stay with you, today, tonight, tomorrow, after my graduation, after your graduation…when we get our first house,”he trailed off.

“What?”

He looked up. “Huh?”

“You just said something.”

“I did? What did I say?” he quickly drank his juice clumsily. I stared at him. I knew what I heard. “You said you want to be with me…even when he buy our first house.”

He choked and grabbed the napkin to wipe his mouth. “Uh…that’s not supposed to come out tonight…”he said. We both sat in silence even when the waitress came to deliver our dinner eyes us curiously but left without saying anything.

“Are you saying…?”

He sighed and looked straight into my eyes. “Yes.”

I felt lightheaded all of a sudden. “I want to see you when I get home or vice versa, whichever. I want to hear your voice around the house during the weekends. I want to build our own garden with you and basically, this is a proposal,” he said, eyes glancing away.

I gaped for a while. “Lame,” the word came out before I could do anything. He froze but then he let out a loud laugh. “I know! I know! I’ll do it properly when the time comes!” he put up his hands in defeat.

I stared at him for a long time and his eyes glimmered. “You really mean that?” I asked, surprising myself by not stuttering. He nodded his head. “Let’s live together. Maybe after you graduate. I don’t think Ivan would let you stay with me,” he said, smirking contently.

In our campus, only freshmen were required to stay in the dorms. Juniors, sophomores and seniors were allowed to stay in dorms and many chose to do so due to low cost but the rate was different once you were no longer a freshman. However, due to curfew and beverages limitations, most chose to stay outside the campus.

He reached out and smoothed the hair behind my ear. “What do you say?” his voice sounded so hopeful and deep within, this was what I wanted. What I longed to have. “I promise to love you more than ever,” he added. I nodded my head, taking his hand to my lips and kissed it repeatedly.

He smiled and flicked my nose. “Now, let’s eat. My stomach has been growling now,” he said and I giggled at that.

Wow, I was going to stay with Clyde despite my worries. He was willing to go this far for me, for us. I literally felt butterflies and other mystical creatures dancing in my stomach as I ate my dinner with shaking hands. Worries and concerns left my mind that night. Though I knew there would be challenges and problems ahead of us but I was prepared.

88888888888888888888888888

Clyde’s POV

We didn’t do anything last night. We just fell asleep cuddling and spooning each other after we reached that agreement. Oh, man. I thought I fell asleep with the biggest smile plastered across my face. I was preparing for tears but Blake was all smiles and laughter. I guessed different people had their own way to express happiness after all.

And to be honest, I was the one who felt like crying when he agreed. I thought he would say no. I thought this was the best way for karma to get me. But no. Blake beat it. Blake was my karma. He was the one who changed me for the better.

I shifted and realized it was already morning. It was around 6 and my exam was at 11. Blake’s flight was at 10.30. I gazed down and Blake’s face was buried near my throat as his breaths tickled my skin. “Morning, love. Get up or you’ll miss your flight,” I gently murmured against his head. I softly played with his fingers until they twitched, a sign he was waking up. He peered up and kissed my cheek.

“Morning, perv,” he mumbled. I grinned and ruffled his hair. “Let’s get breakfast. Your brother will take you to the airport right?” I asked while slipping out of the bed. I turned and saw his eyes closed. “Blakeeeeeeeyyyyy…” I warned as I pulled his legs out for the bed while his upper body was still on it.

He blinked his eyes opened and smiled sleepily. “Shower with me,” he said. I rolled my eyes and attacked him with kisses and inappropriate touches which he squealed as we went to the bathroom.

We ate breakfast and Ivan came through the door. I swore the whole café stopped what they were doing when they saw him. Ivan scanned through the café and his eyes fell on us. “Aren’t you supposed to be studying?” he asked me as he reached our table. He took a seat next to Blake and stole his drink.

Blake rolled his eyes and just let him shared. “I’m fairly confident I can score this paper,” I replied, smiling. Ivan was slowly warming up to the idea that his little innocent brother was dating the campus’ playboy. Hey, I changed!

“You’re done?” he turned to Blake and my angel just nodded while trying to swallow the last bit of his sandwich down his throat. I licked my lips as I watched his adam’s apple moved in his throat. Apparently, Blake noticed and kicked my leg as a warning. He glared at me as if saying not to do it in front of his brother.

“Say goodbye, Blake,” Ivan said as he stood up and exited. I smiled and hugged Blake. This would be the first time we were apart from each other and the thought of sleeping Blake-less nights were making me anxious. Good thing it was for a few days or I might need a straightjacket to keep me sane.

“I’ll miss you,” he said and kissed me swiftly. I nodded and smiled. “Text me once you get there and call me tonight.” I watched him entered his car which Ivan would be using until he came back. I stood outside the café until the car was out of sight. My shoulders began to slump and a girl rushing by me reminded me of the upcoming exam that morning. I jogged towards my room and grabbed the necessities for the exam. I locked the door and turned to leave when I noticed there was another piece of paper folded neatly, tucked underneath Blake’s door.

Oh, for crying out loud.

I took it and shoved it under my door so I can read it after the finals later. I started to have ideas on what was going. But first, my exams came first.

88888888888888888888888888888

I stretched my hands once I stepped out. Most of my classmates had finished the exam earlier than me but they were still hanging around the hall, waiting for their other friends to come out. I saw them and we talked about what we were going to do next and stuff. Most of them wanted to take a break, go back home and just spend their months before convocation laze around their house. Some wanted to immediately start a job. I was one of them.

I had plans and Blake was in it. Few people who knew my relationship with Blake actually commended me on my change of attitude and that Blake was the reason I became a better person. I felt flattered and just laughed along with them. Oh, how I wished I could see Blake now.

Then I remembered about the letter. I bid goodbyes to my friends and that told them I’d be still around for a few weeks or so and that they could call me for parties and stuff. I had a bad feeling in the pit of the stomach as I made my way back to my room.

888888888888888888888888888888888888

There are few chapters left for this story! Sorry for the crappy proofreading and editing ^^;

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

342 35 44
Blake Sakakura, the strongest male at his school. And Noah Morales the new kid at his school. Ever since Noah appeared at his school, he's been nonst...
16.3K 505 15
Blake Armstrong is an openly gay 17 year boy who has a crappy past. His best friend is Christen who is bisexual and kind of a slut. His parents are b...
1.1M 53K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
5.2K 154 52
With a painful past haunting his every move. Ren pushes himself further into his school work and studies. Determined to graduate the top of his class...