"I'm Fine" (Adopted by 5SOS)

By Xxmusic247xX

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. The girl who always laughed, cried. The girl that never stopped tryin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
PLEASE READ
Fandom Project
Editing *complete*

Chapter 13

4.6K 153 251
By Xxmusic247xX

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

When we arrived, we had 25 things of fries, 8 boxes of pizza, 11 1- liter bottles of soda, 7 tubs of ice cream, 5 boxes of pop tarts, 3 bags of assorted chocolate, 5 jars of Nutella, 1 loaf of bread, 2 boxes of twinkies, 1 box of crackers, 4 boxes of muffins, and 3 containers of cupcakes.

I don't know why they insisted on all of this stuff since there was only 9 of us, but we got it all.

When we got to the flat, Michael turned off the car and looked at me.

"I want you to stay right here." He told me sternly.

"What? Why?" I asked him confused.

"Just stay here. There's a reason and I know you're going to like it." He stated.

"O-Okay..." I furrowed my eyebrows and watched Harry and Michael bring the groceries inside.

The other 3 1D lads came outside and brought the rest of the things in while I sat in the backseat, waiting for someone to come tell me I can go inside.

I hope this isn't a trick and they make me stay out here all night.

Calum came out of the house and opened the door beside me.

"You ready?" He asked me with a smirk.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be ready for, but sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I gave a quick nod and stepped out of the car.

We walked to the front door and Calum opened it.

I walked in and I could only see Ashton.

"Hey, Amber! We have a present for you." Ashton smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? Where is everyone?"

"Harry texted me and told me how you'd like to switch schools and make new friends so-" he stopped.

"SURPRISE!" I heard multiple voices yell.

A smile crept up my lips as I saw the others stand up from behind the couch and jump out of closets and from around corners. There wasn't just the others. There was a ton of guys and a few girls my age.

"Oh my- guys!!!" I smiled and hugged everyone.

I approached the guy that looked like Ashton. "Hey, my names Harry. I'm Ashton's little brother."

"Hi! I'm Amber." I said as he pulled me in for a hug. I'm actually not always that shy, some people would call me outgoing.

"So I heard you might be transferring schools." He smiled.

"I really hope so. It'd be nice to have some real friends." I explained.

"Oh yeah! You'd love my friends and they'd love you. Ashton's told me a lot about you. You want to go meet some of them?" He asked.

"That'd be great!" I nodded.

He nodded for me to follow him and I did.

"This is Justin. Justin this is Calum's adopted daughter, Amber." He introduced.

"Hi! I've heard a lot about you." He held out his hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand and lightly laughed. "Hey."

"Let me introduce you to some other people." Harry nodded towards others.

We walked towards a group of girls who were talking.

"Guys, this is Amber. Amber this is Faith, my girlfriend, Amy, Gabriella, Jessica, and Mattie." He pointed to each of them.

Faith was extremely pretty. She had brown, long, curly hair and she was a little shorter than the rest. Now that I look at it, they were all really pretty. I'm sure I look like a trash can standing with these girls. my hair in a messy bun, oversized clothes and all.

And Mattie was beautiful. She had pale blue scene hair that covered her forehead and vibrant green eyes.

"Hi. I'm Amber." I shook each of their hands down the line.

When I got to Mattie, I instantly felt myself blush and I felt sparks when our hands touched.

I focused my eyes on my feet when we let go, because I didn't want anyone to see my red cheeks.

"Oi! Let's go meet the other guys on the football team." (Australian football and American soccer) Harry said.

I nodded and followed him around while nervously chewing on my sweater paw.

"Hey. Lads, this is Amber. Amber, this is the rest of the football team: Tyler, Jarred, Aaron, Brayden, Devon, Caden, Eric, and Kyle." He pointed to all of them.

They chorused "hey"s and "hi"s.

The girls walked over and each of them walked up and kissed one of the guys, other than Mattie.

"So you guys are all dating?" I asked them and pointed to the girls with guys.

"Yeah. Basically. Except Mattie, though. She's single." Harry said.

"Why's that?" I asked and looked at her while blushing. Our gazes met and we both blushed even more.

Everyone was kind of awkwardly silent.

"I-I haven't found the right girl for me yet..." She mumbled and looked down.

"Oh! Well I'm sure you'll find the right one for you." I smiled at her.

Wait, girl? GIRL?!?!?

My breathing became heavy and I internally panicked as I silently waited for it to stop.

"I'll be back." I murmured and went to find Calum.

I found him leaning against the counter in the kitchen, eating chips and talking to people. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, without saying a word.

"Whoa. Amber, are you okay?" He looked at me worriedly.

I brushed my black hair out of my eyes and looked up at him. "Yeah, I just started to get nervous is all."

"What made you get nervous? That like never happens when you're just talking to people." He furrowed his eyebrows.

I pulled away and looked at my feet to hide my blush, while nervously chewing on my sweater.

"It's a girl isn't it!" He suddenly exclaimed.

"No- well- sorta-" I sputtered out, trying to form words.

He laughed at me. "Who is it?" Ashton asked. I never payed attention to who was in here but it was just them two.

"I don't wanna say. She probably won't like me back." No one can love a girl with scars.

"I'm sure she will! Just tell us who it is." Calum pushed.

I sighed. "Mattie..." I whispered.

They both smirked at each other.

"You should go back out there." Calum said.

"But-" I was cut off by Ashton pushing me out the doorway.

"Go! Be a normal 14 year old girl! Socialize!" He quickly said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 40 41
Alex is a young girl suffering with emotional issues and the only person she's ever managed to be close to leaves her behind to follow his dreams. Wh...
1M 31.9K 60
"I was nothing but a publicity stunt? Something to keep your band from hitting rock bottom? W-What?" "We're sorry-" "You're not. You don't care. If y...
7.5K 268 42
"You need to hang on." he told her through his tears. "I need you." She nodded. "You come back to me alive." he whispered. He leaned in and gently ki...
123K 2.7K 39
SEQUEL TO SAFE Bella has never felt so safe in her life. The boys were helping her recover, and by adopting her, she felt like she had somewhere she...