Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader

Por Troussy

Some stories of mine for Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader All chars will have a time to shine I don't really... Más

Hesitate| Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 1
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 2
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 2
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 1
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 2
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 4

Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 1

759 9 1
Por Troussy

Troussy: Tsunami, you're now!

Tsunami: Well, I hope it will a cool one. With me surfing on the ocean. *dreaming*

Troussy: There he goes again,Tsunami? You there? Hello? Snap back, Idiot!

Tsunami: Sorry, just let's begin with the new story.

Troussy: Have fun reading! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at an Island. "Megane, you idiot! Why weren't you a little more carefull?" Rika yelled to Megane. "It wasn't my fault!" Megane said. "Oi, Rika calm down a bit! It isn't his fault for having seasickness!" I said. She smirked to me and said: "Aww, are you protecting your crush?" she said to me. I glared and was walking towards her but my juniors knew that I'd harm her. "Captain, help us (first name)-san will kill Rika if we don't stop her." Kabeyama said while he and Kurimatsu where holding me back, but I dragged them with me. Ichinose stood in front of Rika and said: "Calm down, (first name). She isn't worth it." But I ignored him and pushed him away. But then the pink haired guy who saved Megane was holding my wrist and dragged me towards the sea saying: "Calm down, sit down and watch the waves of the sea." I did what he said and calmed down. I turned to Rika and said: "Listen Rika, I don't have a crush on any of these boys. And even if I had a crush, It wouldn't be someone like Megane! Sorry Megane." She smikred and said: "So you have a crush?" I was already walking towards her again but the guy stopped me again. "Don't give her your attention, she isn't worth it." Endou walked towards me and said: "(first name), he is right you're more worth than that." I nodded and walked back to the sea watching it while calming down.

Rika's POV

Jeezz, that (first name) really is annyoing. "Ichinose, my love you came to rescue me." I said. He turned his face to me and said: "That was really stupid of you, you know." he said. He was looking very angry at me. "B-But I didn't said anything wrong." I replied. "(first name) is someone you don't wanna mess with. The last time someone did that, she almost killed him with just a shoe." he answerd. I nodded and said: "Okay, I won't do it again." Endou came to me and said: "Rika, please be carefull with what you say to (first name)." I nodded and he walked to her. The guy with Pink hair was starring at (first name). (first name) walked towards him and said: "What is your name, Pinky?" He was looking at her and said: "Tsunami Jousuke". "What is yours?"he asked. And she answerd: "(surname)(firstname), Nice to meet you" The guy who said that his name was Tsunami giggeld and smiled. (first name) smiled back and went after Endou. Tsunami was still looking her way. "Say Tsunami,  What do you think of (first name)?" He looked at me and answerd: "She is cool, but she can turn violent very quick." I saw a bit of blush on his face while he stroke his hair. "Oi, Tsunami! Come and play a bit soccer with us!" (first name) and Endou were yelling. He nodded and runned towards them. I'll get that annoying (first name) a boyfriend so she can back off a bit. I runned towards them (first name) gave me a glare and I returned her a smirk. We played a match with Tsunami and he made a hissatsu shoot out of nowhere called "Tsunami Boost". (first name) was using a hissatsu too to stop it called "Giant Swirl" and out stopped it. "Awesome, (first name), Tsunami nice hissatsu's." Endou said. After the match we continued our trip to Okinawa and left Tsunami on the Island.

Time Skip;Arrival on Okinawa

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at Okinawa, I hope we can find Gouenji here. "Don't worry, (surname)-san! We will find Gouenji here! I'm sure of it!" Fubuki said to me. Then someone coverd my eyes. "If you guess it right, I'll take you somewhere cool." a voice said. "I know that it's you Tsunami" I answerd and turned around. "You're good in guessing." he said. "Nah, she is very good in remembering a voice" Someoka said. "Well I promissed you, you all can come along with us." he said while he held my wrist and dragged me along with him. He stopped and coverd my eyes again. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "I'm going to make it a surprise for you" he answerd. He told me to open my eyes and I saw a beautifull beach. "Do you wanna learn from me how to surf?" he asked. "You're kidding me, right? I know how to surf since I was little." I said. He smiled and said: "Okay, wanna surf against me then?" I nodded and said: "Why not, u-uhm wait sorry I forgot to bring a swimsuit." Aki was running towards me. "(first name) you can borrow one of mine, we all brought ours too." she said. Natsumi waved and said: "You can also borrow one of ours." I nodded and said: "The it's setteld, do you have a surfboard for me?" he nodded. "I'll be right back then" saying while I was dragged with Aki towards the other girls. They all had beautifull swimsuit's and Natsumi said: "I think this one will be beautifull on you." and she gave me one it was as a bikini as blue as the ocean. I did the bikini on and walked back to the others with the girls. I runned to the boys, that were already in their swimwear. The boys were blushing as we arrived. "(first name)-san, In a bikini?!" the juniors said. "Something wrong with that? I'm a girl to after all." I answerd. "It looks pretty good on you, (first name) if it's okay if I call you that?"Tsunami said. I nodded and smiled to them. Tsunami gave me a surfboard and we rushed in the sea. 

Rika's POV

The water freaks rushed to the sea and dived in it. As they startes surfing, Tsunami and (first name) were looking very happy to be in the sea with each other. I smirked and yelled "Try to use one surfboard for both of you." Tsunami did what I said and jumped on (first name)'s surfboard. 

Tsunami's POV

Hmm, this seems as an good opportunity. And I jumped on the back of her surfboard and mine went it's own way to the beach. "T-Tsunami, What are you doing?" she said. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." I said and layed my arms on her waist. "T-Tsunami, d-do you really know what you're doing?" she said again. "I know what I'm doing but if you move to much we wil both fall, Have trust in me" I said and held her closer to me. We were having fun until the wave became bigger and we both fell into the water. I woke up and saw that everyone was standing around me and (first name) was holding my hand. "Thank goodness, you're save." she said. I was trying to sit noramly but (first name) gave me a sudden hug. I blushed and asked: "Is something wrong?" she shook her head and said: "I just felt like to do it." I blushed even more. Endou said: "Let's start our search for that person." They all nodded and went trough Okinawa seeking for someone that was known under the name: "Flame Striker" I went to search together with (first name) and asked her who that person was. "We think that the 'Flame Striker' might be our old Ace Striker. We were all disappointed when he had to leave the team." she said. "And why are you looking for him?"I asked. She answerd: "So we can win in our match against the Alien's of Alius Academy." "Wh-What? Alien's? Do they really exist?" I answerd. "I don't know if it's true or not but we have to fight them!" She said. 

Time Skip; After the Torch appearence, Late in the afternoon/Begin Evening

Endou's POV

I told (first name) and Tsunami the story of what happend and then (first name) said: "So there is still a possibility that Gouenji here is." I nodded. "I hope that it's true but for now let's go eat." We all ate together with Tsunami. I want him to him to play with us against Alius. I'll ask it later. After dinner Tsunami and (first name) walked together. Rika, Kabeyama, Kurimatsu, Tokou, Aki, Natsumi, Fubuki and I followed them because Rika said that they didn't went out for a walk but on a date. We wanted to see if it was true or not. "I don't think that it's a good idea to spy on their date, Especially when it's (first name)-san." Kabeyama said. Rika giggeld and said: "But don't you wanna see what they are doing?" We continued watching while we followed them.

Tsunami's POV

We were walking over the beach with a ball. And after a while she asked me: "Say Tsunami, what do you think of soccer?" I answerd her: "It's very diffrent from surfing but I like it though." She smiled and said: "Want to play a bit?" While throwing the ball to me. I nodded and we started to play a bit. It was very fun we were both smiling. After a while we sat down and were looking at the sea. "Ugh, my head. That Rika really gives me  an headache. She isn't even around us at the moment." she said. "You can lay your head on my lap if you want." She nodded and layed her head on my lap. "Say Tsunami, want to surf again with me?" She said. I answerd: "It would be very cool and fun if I can surf with you again." But suddenly (first name) held my head with her hands and bowed my head towards her. "There are people around us place the ball besides my feet. I want to fake a kiss and then shoot it to their way." She whisperd in my ear. I placed the ball right next to her foot and leaned in to "kiss her". Then she used a hissatsu shoot called: "Trident" and shoot it to the trees. I helped her up and she caught Endou, Fubuki, Kabeyama, Kurimatsu, Tokou, Aki, Natsumi and Rika spying on us. The first thing she said: "Which idiot gave you the idea to spy on us?" And they all looked towards Rika. (first name) was furious, everyone was holding her back while Rika was running away. "That, ugh. Why does she have to spy on us. We were out for a walk didn't I told you that." she said. "Calm down, (first name)-san." Kabeyama told her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I was looking in her eyes while I  said:"Calm down, I told you she isn't worth your attention. I don't mind that they were spying on us. We didn't kiss so it's okay." Fubuki said confused: "But we just saw you kiss?" I said: "It was a fake kiss." 

(first name)'s POV

They all looked confused. "Are you sure you too didn't kiss?" Tokou said. We both said: "We are sure of it!" They all looked kind of reliefed. "U-uhm btw, How old are you guys?" Tsunami asked. We said that we were 14. "Well, I'm 15." He said. .... "WHAT??!" we all said. "It's okay if you call me by my name, I don't want to be called in a formal way."he replied. "By the way, (first name) can you come with me for a second? I want you to show something WITHOUT YOU ALL" he said. They all left and he brought me to a cave next to the sea. "Here you can find me if you ever need me." He said. "Why are you just showing this to me?" I asked. He answerd: "This is my secret place I don't trust it to anyone. Except you, I think you're my trust worth" I hugged him. "Wh-Why are you hugging me?" He asked. "As a thanks for you to say that I'm your trust worth." I answerd. "Come I'll walk you back." he said. I nodded and he walked me back to the rest of the team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Tsunami: Nice begin, and you did use the idea of me surfing ;)

Troussy: Seriously, that's the only thing you can think about.

Endou: But it's a cool story start.

Tsunami: I hope you'll make me surf again.

Troussy: -_- Why did I even chose to do you?

Tsunami: Well, cya all in the next story.

Everyone: *Waves*  Bye!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

94.6K 2.1K 45
I'm writing any love story between your favourite characters and yourself so I hope you will all enjoy this story No yandere type character and lemon...
408K 2.9K 71
↪Jujutsu kaisen x reader one shots. Disclaimer! I don't own the art, pictures, gifs or characters (or the anime in general)! Credits to their o...
110K 1.9K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...
55.8K 1K 28
This Is an Inazuma eleven One shot book. Thank you. 1st Cover by TygerName 2nd Cover by TygerName