STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

7

12.5K 207 45
By laflirtygemini

Mercurial Lovers
**

It was now friday and my mind had been swirling, after I came from school. My mom once again cried and I tried to call Sebastian. Yet things or should I say my mother would tend to get in the way. And my friends where planning to take me to a stupid party and my mom was a tottal mess with crying two days in a row— reasons why I hate Rafeal.

Looking at my bed head, the only way out of it was a hot shower with my moms great shampoo that I will go steal from her bathroom.

With hearing my phone buzz I groaned, It was only 6:50 am and my friends couldn't be possibly be here.

I pick up the phone to make an excuse, yet then I thought of a great idea, to skip school and have the whole day with Sebastian and then go to the stupid party for an hour. I thought it was genius.

I pick up my phone to see an Unknown number. Yet I ignore it and call Sebastian hoping he's awake. The phone rings and I'm growing with nerves my mom is yelling her goodbyes.

"Good Morning Angel." I hear his sleepy voice. I was screaming awwww in my mind, the poor man must have been working all week.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you something about that date. Uh I'm planning to ditch school and hang out in my house and I can make you home made pancakes and we can make out." I ramble and I hear his chuckle.

"Well I will be on my way, send me your address would you mind if I came with my pajamas?" he coyly asked

"What are you pajamas sir? Do you sleep with a night gown?" I chuckle

"Actually, I like to sleep naked." he flirtatiously said, I blush up like I'm flustered.

"Oh my, —well get your butt here. I'm going to be in my pajamas too." I laugh

"See you soon dear."

"Bye." I say and I run to the shower so I can be a daisy fresh girl. I was one huge mess.

With hearing the door bell ring, I was lucky enough to make pancakes  and I was starving. Yet now my nerves were piling up, I've never had any romantic interaction and now Sebastian Grey was at my door step.

I open the door and there he stood with a smirk. It felt like I didn't know him, since the guy was so hot. He had a bed head and he was wearing a black tshirt and plaid pants, and then I look at myself. I was wearing a huge shirt and I had forgot to put on a bra.

"Oh my gosh!" I blurt out and run up stairs and he gives me a questioning look. "I forgot my bra! But come on in and get yourself comfortable!" I yell and he laughs.

"Teddy you do know that I like boobs right?" He says and my eyes grow wide trying to look my stupid bra, and I hear him sit on one of the couches.

"Um hello I must have some type of modesty to get atleast some type of respect." I say as I go down the stairs after successfully getting my bra.

"A woman doesn't need modesty to be respected. You are your own body and you can't help to be who you are, and you're a woman with breasts, which atleast makes you hotter. Now come here and Sit on my lap." He instructs and I find myself walking towards him and he carries a smirk.

I sit on his lap and he grabs my chin gentle and gives me a small kiss. I blush up as red as a tomato. His hands go to my back, and I wrap my arms his neck and I look at him and I kiss him. We both then smile and next thing I new our kiss deepens. His hands goes underneath my shirt yet I don't mind being bare. I like skin to skin contact, and taking off his shirt would be– next thing His toungue licks my lip and my bra is uncliped yet I push against him and pull onto his hair and he groans. I moan as he dominated my mouth. I pull off my arms around him and find myself straddling him and I pull away for air and to fix myself up.

"Don't" he says as I try to clip back my bra and I nodd and he then gently pulls my wrist and  with his other hand leading all the up to my arm grabbing my bra strap un hooking it from my arm, he then leads to the same thing with my other arm and he then grabs the collar of my shirt sticking his hand in to grab my pathetic bra and we hold eye contact. He frees me from the bra and I'm looking at him. Admiring him.

Why me?

"What are you doing to me?" I blurt out and he smiles and I lay on top of him hugging him.

"Actually what are you doing to me?" He whispers to my ear, and I feel in paradise.

We then eventually get up and go eat my breakfast I made. He grinns and grabs my hips whenever he passed me by the kitchen to grab things to set up the table.

"Sebastian!" I squeal as he grabs me once again.

"I like you and I like you close to me." He says and I blush.

"Me too."

I go to the table and I sit waiting for my pancakes and Sebastian he then comes with two plates and I chuckle when I see my plate.
A smile on the pancake, this man was charming.

**

"The later it gets the faster I'll have to escape." Sebastian tells me as I try to hold him down to make him stay. His hand grazes my arm and buring with joy I don't want the glorious man to leave. "It's only two thirty in the afternoon, I think you can handle." I buge and he keeps his hand grazing me.

"Although honestly how I'd love to stay and continue the movie marathon, I also have plans to catch up with this old friend and I don't want to cause you trouble since you're friends might come over. So now angel, we don't want a punishment don't we?" He he slowly lower his voice and I my eyes grow.

"Hell no, don't even care whatever it is I don't want anything to do with it. So um plans with a friend?" I say to him to lighten the sexual tension.

"Yeah she came into town and I decided why not give her a special Grey welcoming." his lips turn into a smile.

"Well seems someone cool, I guess." I say yet as sitting on the couch trying to keep a smile on my lips was the hardest thing to do. She. And I already felt this strange feeling. Jealousy.

"Cool? It's just dinner and small talk. Nothing to worry about." He sits next to me with his hand gently placing a strand of hair behind mu ear. The emotions where everywhere and I had no clue what to express.

"I know, at the end. It's not like we're dating and that your my exclusive boyfriend. I get it that its just a simple flirtation ship between a teenager and doctor—or should I say man friend." I ramble not even processing what the fuck I'm saying. His lips fall a little and I see his eyes blur into this different emotion. I didn't know anything and the guy had cooked me breakfast and I was rambling about exclusive shit.

"Well I'll get going, I have a date to attend." He bluntly says, he stand and grabs his keys. The anger in his low tone showed and I wasn't going to deal with the stupid mess.

From friend to date? Its like a pattern, turing the innocent relationships into something way more; doctor and patient to doctors and his somewhat lover!

"You know what, good luck with your so called date. I'm going to this boys party, later this evening, so you know to text me about your date in the morning, like around ten too since I'll be hung over." I snap back.

"You're so called crushes party? Teddy we both know you'll stay home, you dread dealing with the socializing. You even told me yourself as I cooked you breakfast. I know you more than you yourself." He spoke and was walking to the door. I felt I was going to explode with tears yet nothing blurred my vision.

"Why are you so aggressive?" I blurt and he looks at me with dark eyes. "Enlightened me, I feel like a stupid fool, I thought thats what friends do."

"Who said that I was your friend?" He lowly spoke with his darken eyes, he was now different from the goofy and flirtatious Sebastian. "Because last time I checked I wasn't going to be your friend— You have no idea the risk I'm willing to take for this, the way I let you be with me, and how much I want you tell you everything. Yet you need to want this how much as I want it."Sebastian sternly says and I feel little. So close to me with his dominant aura and his dark eyes carring this abyss of enigma.

I finally feel my wet cheek, I was frightened how he actually felt, because I felt exactly knew what he meant. His eyes soften as astonishingly sob.

"I-I I just want to feel the happiness you bring, and I'm afraid that there's always going be someone greater than me." I choke out and he suddenly wraps his arms around me and my face lands to his chest and I stop the madness of tears.

"Thing is I don't think there's someone even remotely greater than you." he kisses my temple and lips had words I wanted to say yet my mouth didn't speak. I smile and wipe away the mess. After the short slience of our passionate hug, I pull away.

"Well I don't want to make you late or anything. So um I'll see you later." I smile and Sebastian leans in and I instantly jump on him wrapping my legs on him pulling into a kiss.

His tongue licks my lip, I gripp his hair tugging it, His hands holding onto me like glass. I slowly moan as the heat between us didn't bother me. How I would moan his name causing him to groan. The sensation instantly growing between my thighs as one of his hands grip more forcefully and I feel him walk, pounding me against the wall. His lips at my neck my eyes where closed, the pain and the awful desire of me wanting me to touch me down there. —Then suddenly he pulls away.
Placing me onto my feel.

"I had to stop, I think I've carried it away." He says and In my mind I'm saying. "you think?"
Suddenly the door bell rings and I look at him with panic.

"Au revoir." he says with a smile and I he lightly kisses me and rushes trough the back door.

I head to the door already knowing my friends where here. I take a few seconds to fix my self up and actually catch my breath. I swing the door open to find them with smirks.

"Looks like you're nipples are saying hi." Manny laughs and I remember I had to bra.

"Oh my freaking holy Kansas!" I yell and they all begin to laugh.

BONJOUR AMORES!
SORRY FOR THE AWFUL FILLER AND TOTAL LAG! YA GIRL IS FINALLY MOVING N I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY PACKING N SHIT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 491 9
Wattpad has launched a new dating app-and it's gone viral! So, what happens when a socially-awkward seventeen-year-old, Snow Black, decides to give i...
3 0 22
Maya has gone through hell in life what happens when she falls I love with a Casanova like Ryan who has been hurt emotionally and now see women as to...
21.9K 819 28
~ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ~ #1 𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 𝒊�...
1M 13.3K 29
Read... it tells you :D