Finding You / ZYX

By seonshines

❣︎ | 너를 찾는거야 ❝ WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE? ❞ [lowercase int... More

o. the neighbor
i. her
ii. interactions
iii. help
iv. shopping
v. pranks pt. 1
vi. pranks pt. 2
vii. pranks pt. 3
viii. moments
ix. gone
x. clues
xi. more clues
xii. abandon
xiii. help

oo

830 31 2
By seonshines

     "That night was one of the best moments of my life that I spent with you...why did you leave?"

xxx

a new neighbor was good news for him, especially since he found out it was a kid of his age.

yixing was probably the only kid in the neighborhood that didn't have playmates. he was always too scared to ask them if he can play. he feared rejection, that's why.

never would a young six-year-old boy would fear rejection at such a small age.

and never would he imagined that he wouldn't be lonely anymore.

[Paper Towns au]
[original plot is all owned by author John Green]

in sep '16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
447K 30.3K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...