All In My Head | Issac Lahey...

Oleh cherriasian

{Book One} "I can be good, I can be true. You know I don't love anyone, but I love you." - Chapel ' Nicole Do... Lebih Banyak

Mishaps and The Unexplainable
Girls Can't Play
Not How I Expected To Walk Home
Just Another Casual Lacrosse Practice
You're Okay
I Know What You're Feeling
Ice Skating & Ice Hurting
The Game
Ignore, Ignore, and... Ignore.
This'll Be Fun
Stuck In The Middle Of Friendship
Finally Working Together
Raving and Saving
I Like This Type Of Isaac
It's Over
REMASTERING THIS?
NEW ISAAC LAHEY FANFICTION

Panic

4.7K 120 64
Oleh cherriasian

Chapter Fifteen - Too Many Faces by Cherri Bomb

"Are you trying to hide behind a stupid lie, when the truth is in your eyes?"

Katherine and Scott were currently at the animal clinic. Since she was in sixth grade she knew she wanted to get a job during freshman year when she turns sixteen, but with the whole moving back to Beacon Hills thing it got in the way. And since Katherine has a love for animals Deaton offered her a job and she accepted immediately.

Suddenly the the bell chimed, from outside, and the dogs started barking. "Would you mind seeing who that is?" Deaton asked, and Scott did as told, going outside, while Katherine was bending down slightly, caressing the dog on the medical table, slightly tearing up.

The dogs were still barking, but the one special dog below her was whimpering, somehow reminding her of something. "It's okay, Isaac. We're open." Katherine eyes glanced at the door, but back to the dog, just wanting to hug it for some reason. She's always wanted something to take care of. To show that she was responsible, and that she cares for someone and loves someone, since it wasn't possible for it to be a boy, she wanted a puppy.

The dog whimpered again, and Katherine's heart was slightly breaking. "Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked, on the side of the medical table.

Scott and Deaton looked at him, "What?" Isaac asked, confused.

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago. One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not." Deaton explained, the hope drowning from his tone.

"He's not getting better, is he?" Katherine sighed. "Like cancer. Osteosarcoma."

"It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?" Deaton said. "Come here. I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improved strength, speed, and healing. You ever wonder what it could do for others? Give Katherine your hand. Go on."

Katherine smiled, knowing she was definitely going to cry, knowing that she did last time she saw Scott do this. Isaac held his hand out to Katherine, and she touched his fingers, using hers to lead his hand down near the whimpering dog. Hovering it about the dog, she slowly set his hand down on the dog.

The invisible veins from his hand became visible, turning black to show where the veins connected. Isaac took his hand away, examining it with shock. "What did I do?" he asked, and Katherine smiled, tears brimming her eyes.

"You took some of his pain away. Only a little bit. But sometimes a little can make quite a difference."

Isaac looked up, tearing up as well, and for the first time in forever, Katherine saw him smile. It wasn't a smile that she recognized like a grin or a sympathetic smile, it was a smile that made her heart beat quicken, but somehow made her heart shatter. It was the worst and best feeling she probably has ever felt in a while.

"It's okay." Scott reassured, "First time he showed me, I cried, too."

"Well, this is officially has been my third cry then." Katherine said, chuckling, while wiping the forming tears away.

***

"They're leaving tonight, during the game." Isaac said, referring to Erica and Boyd.

"So, why are you telling us?"

"I'm not telling you. I'm asking you. I"m asking for both of your advice."

"From me? Why?" Scott asked, also exactly why Katherine was about to ask.

"Because I trust you two." Isaac answered.

"Why?" Katherine asked. She always thought Isaac had always hated or disliked her, from all the times they've encountered.

"Because you always seem to want to do the right thing." Katherine tried seeing what he meant by that, she doesn't really remember making any good decisions.

"I usually have no idea what I'm doing. Actually, I always have no idea what I'm doing." Scott explained, and Katherine chuckled.

"Hmm, do you want to let me know what you're doing right now?"

Katherine thought for a second. "I'm not going anywhere, if that's what you mean.
I have too many people here who need me." Scott answered.

"Well, I guess that makes me lucky 'cause.. 'Cause I don't have anyone." Isaac replied. Katherine's eyes met Isaac's and she felt that something literally tore her up inside, especially destroying her heart. His burning eyes added to the pain.

You have me.

"I don't either." Katherine sighed, folding her arms across her chest, before looking at the floor. "But I don't exactly know why I'm still here, or decided to come back here. But I'm still here." she lied.

"So, are you gonna go with them?" Scott asked, Katherine hoped it was the answer in her mind was about to be said.

"Yeah." But that answer wasn't said, it was the complete opposite. What is this boy doing to me? Stop tearing yourself up Katherine, it's not like he even liked you, or even thought once about you. He's just another boy, just like the rest of them. Just like the rest of them. He isn't worth crying over, because he's like the rest of the male population. Katherine shook her head to herself slightly. To other people he is, to me he's worth dying over.. He's something else, even if he doesn't ever think about me, I'll still care for him. It's close enough to a puppy. I'll still care for him even if he is with someone else.

"Yeah, I think I will." Isaac answered again. "Good luck with the game, though."

"Well, thanks, but we're not going either." Scott informed. "Can't even think about playing some meaningless game right now."

"You weren't at practice last week, were you?"

"No, I skipped it." Scott said, and Katherine nodded. "Why?

"And you didn't hear?" Isaac asked, and the two were confused.

"Hear what?' Katherine asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jackson was there." Isaac told the two, and they all gave each other a look.

"What do you mean "there"?" Scott asked.

"Like, he was as if nothing had happened."

Katherine was worried. Anything could happen at the game, anyone could get hurt or at least die. "That means... The game tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah. He's playing." Isaac answered, nodding. Katherine sighed. "I should go now." he announced, and Katherine heart was yet again still breaking. Someone important is walking out of her life, again, and she could do nothing about it. Scott glanced at Katherine, as if he knew since the beginning of what she was feeling. He tilted his head to the side quickly, signally for her to probably talk to him, as Isaac was already walking out the door, the bell chiming.

"I know you like him... A lot." Scott spoke, and Katherine nodded sighing.

"Werewolf senses?"

"A lot more than werewolf senses." Scott answered. "He's choosing to go because you're not pulling him back, he doesn't see it. Let him, see it." he explained.

Katherine took one last glance at Scott before running out of the animal clinic, but slightly limping because of the pain Matt had caused her, she didn't remember much after what happened asside from just going to Stiles house. Maybe I was knocked out by that idiot.

Waking up to a massive headache, Katherine found herself nearly falling off from whatever she was sitting on, making her jolt up, her eyes scanning her surroundings. Noticing she was still where she was when she fell asleep. Wait, why am I still here?

Looking at Isaac just across from her, she got up from the seat, standing in front of him. "Isaac." Katherine whispered, trying to wake him up. "Isaac." she repeated, groaning when she knew what she had to do. For Katherine, it was slightly awkward that she had to shake him in order to wake him. At least you're not hurting him.

When noticing Isaac moving around slightly, and slightly making a few noises that people usually make when they wake up, she spoke again. "Isaac, wake up." Katherine whispered, still shaking him in the softest way possible. "Isaac, if you don't wake up I'm going to freaking staple you to a wall and use you as a dummy to practice with. Wake the hell up." Not even that worked to fully wake him. I wonder if there's any water nearby.

Checking her phone she noticed she had four missed calls from Stiles, two from Scott, seven from her aunt, and three from Allison. Katherine wondered where Derek was and why he just left out of nowhere. Making a choice, Katherine started to call Stiles back running up the stairs and out of the building.

As soon as Stiles answered the call, he spoke. "My house now. No questions. Just get here now." he said, sounding like it was urgent.

"Wait, Stiles-"

Stiles hung up, and Katherine rolled her eyes, jogging over to Stiles house, which was so far away. Not bothering to knock, Katherine unlocked the lock from the inside, walking in and pacing over to Stiles's room.

I don't remember much, but Scott filled me in at the hospital at what happened. Saying that Matt was controlling the kanima all along, and that I was clawed by the kanima, and that I somehow fell forward hitting my head against a table, but my whole body fell in a chair, actually breaking it. I couldn't tell if Scott was being serious or stupid.

Seeing Isaac not too far ahead, already walking. She didn't really want to yell out at him, so she kept limping to him. Only a few feet away, Isaac turned around, and Katherine was in front of him, looking up at him. Katherine didn't really know what to say, if she spilled her feelings, he could still leave if he didn't feel the same, or stay. And there would be a fifty percent chance on that. Katherine was clueless.

"I-I just wanted to say goodbye." Katherine spoke, making up her mind, sighing. "I mean you are my friend after all."

"Thank you." Katherine looked up at Isaac confused, stepping towards him.

"For what?"

"I realized that Derek wasn't really the only person who helped me this year. You helped me when I got stuck in a grave hole, helped me during the night of my father's murder, you helped me when I was scared during that time at the station, with the full moon, controlling the whole werewolf powers..." Isaac trailed off, looking at Katherine who had a tear rolling down her cheek, yet still smiling. "W-Why are you crying? Did I say something?" he asked, moving closer to her, well practically right in front of her.

Katherine laughed, "No. It's just that I'm loosing someone important in my life again." she answered, and Isaac looked down at her speechless. Katherine then hugged him, standing on her toes to do so. Isaac was slightly shocked. Katherine pulled back, then turning around to walk back to the animal clinic, but stopped herself.

She turned back around, quickly kissing Isaac on the cheek gently, and pulled back a second later. "Goodbye Isaac." and took off running back to the animal clinic. Leaving Isaac still speechless.

Entering the animal clinic, she quickly closed the door. Backing up into a wall, and sliding down, breathing heavily. "Oh crap. Oh gosh. What is this?" she breathed quietly to herself. Resting her hand on her forehead, sitting on the floor.

"It's love." Scott answered, standing in front of her.

"It's not love if he doesn't love me back." Katherine said, tears rolling off her chin, and she sniffed. "You heard everything didn't you?" she asked, running her hands through her hair.

Scott nodded, "I'm not so sure about that. I can hear his heartbeat you know?"

Katherine sighed, "Trust me he's probably thinking of another girl in the room when you hear his heart beat."

"The only girl in the room back there was you." Scott informed.

"He could be gay." Katherine told Scott, and he laughed, making her laugh. "Yeah, never mind. But still..."

Katherine looked up at Scott, "I'm going to listen to every sad song I've downloaded on repeat now." she said, looking down at her phone, which only reminded her of the text messages he had sent her the night before.

Isaac - Hey, I heard what happened. Are you okay?

Yeah, I'm sore but not dead. 😷 Thanks for asking 😊 - Katherine

Isaac - You sure? You're really fine? You don't need anything do you?

Isaac, trust me. I'm completely fine. It's nothing serious, I mean I did go to the hospital but nothing serious. - Katherine

Isaac - I really should've saved you there. This is my fault, I wasn't there for you and then all this happened.

You really need to realize that everything is not your fault, and that you're always going to be the hero. - Katherine

Isaac - What if I want to be your hero?

What? - Katherine

Isaac - Never mind.

It's late now, I think I should turn in. You should get some sleep too. - Katherine

Isaac - Yeah, it is late. I'll probably see you tomorrow. Goodnight 💤

Goodnight, Isaac. 💤✨ - Katherine.

***

"Your dad coming?" Scott asked, the three all sitting next together on the bench. The two in conversation, while Katherine was staring off into space.

"Yeah, he's already here." Stiles answered.

Scott sighed, "You seen Allison?"

"No, you seen Lydia?" Stiles asked, after answering his question.

"Not yet."

"You know what's going on?"

"Not yet."

"It's going to be bad, isn't it?" Stiles asked, looking over at school. "I mean, like people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?"

"Looks like it." Scott answered simply.

"Scott, the other night seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt, you know, while I'm just lying there and I can't even move, it just I want to help, you know, but I can't do the things that you can do." Stiles explained, Katherine practically feeling all his emotions right next to him. "I can't-"

"It's okay."

"We're losing, dude." Stiles admitted.

"The hell are you talking about?" coach asked, standing behind them. "Game hasn't even started." he pointed out. "Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg."

"What? What happened to Greenberg?" Stiles asked quickly, confused.

"What happened to Greenberg?" coach repeated. "He sucks.You suck slightly less."

Stiles eyes widened in excitement. "I'm playing? On the field? With the team?"

"Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself."

"I already did that today, twice."

Even that little joke right there couldn't make Katherine laugh, she even knew something was totally wrong with her. "Get the hell out there!"

"All right." Stiles said, fumbling with his gear before running onto the field.

Katherine sat still, looking at the ground from the start of the whistle blowing, and well... Til now. It was obvious the team was loosing, probably because the three best players weren't even playing. And all Katherine blames for her ability to not play is Matt.

Katherine looked down at her fingers, playing with them, but then turned to her left when hearing someone sit next to her. Turning away, she looked at that someone again. "What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, looking at Isaac.

"You came to help." Scott realized.

"I came to win." Isaac corrected.

Katherine still looked at him, her mouth slightly open. "I hate you." she said, but didn't exactly mean it. "You can't just let me tear up for no reason. I get emotionally wreck when people tell me they're leaving, Isaac. This is so unfair." Katherine complained, throwing out all her anger on Isaac.

"Do you wanna slap me?" he asked.

Katherine sighed, "I wanna hug you." she admitted. "But I also really want to kill you right now... So I'll save that for later." she said, smirking.

Turning away from Isaac and blinking, it was no longer bright where she was. It wasn't hard to tell where she was from all the trees and no sign or houses. The forest. But what was happening was interesting. Erica and Boyd were running, running from someone who looks like was trying to hurt or capture them. Katherine didn't see much except the ground because she was too busy thinking how it was possible. She had this feeling like it wasn't the future she was looking at, it wasn't possible to be someone's memory because she only looked at the field.

"Katherine?"

Katherine blinked rapidly, feeling that she was clutching something in her right hand. Turning towards Isaac -- no longer in the forest -- she looked slightly confused from what she saw. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Katherine nodded, even though she was unsure, "Yeah. Why?"

Isaac looked down, making her look down as well, only to see what she felt she was clutching was the one and only Isaac Lahey's hand. Realizing hat was happening, she blushed, releasing her grip from his hand, her cheeks warming to a hot feeling.

Isaac returned to what Katherine assumed was the plan they were discussing, "You got a plan yet?"

"No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone." Scott answered, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, that might be easier if you're actually in the game." Isaac pointed out. "We have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you." Isaac explained, looking over at the bench of players.

"How do we do that?"

"He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field." Scott explained, but then turned to Isaac, looking as if the realization hit him quite hard. "Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

Exhaling, Isaac nodded, "I can try." he said, then put his helmet on before running out into the field.

Watching take one of Katherine's teammates out made her snort over the crowd's talking and booing, "Lahey! Ramirez! You're in." coach yelled, making Katherine chuckle.

The sudden explosion of cheers turned into oh's when Isaac had taken out another player. "Murphy. You're in."

A few more knocked out players later, coach was seriously pissed off. "Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Katherine laughed at Isaac's response, shaking her head to herself and to Isaac who glanced over at her.

About to take out another player, Isaac was knocked to the ground, by the one and only Jackson Whittmore. Running over to Isaac with Scott, she knelled down beside him, looking over at her aunt in the bleachers.

"I'll be right back." Katherine told Isaac, before running off to her aunt, who was actually on the field running to Katherine.

"You need to go. I can't have you getting hurt." Katherine spoke as soon as she saw her aunt.

"I'm not going anywhere. And if you're just like your mother, I know your mother would do the right thing and do whatever she could do to help. And a certain someone needs that help." Aunt Mel explained, Katherine looked over her shoulder to no longer see Gerard standing at the spot he was before.

Eyes widened, she thanked her aunt. About to run into the locker room, the sound of the buzzer went off the crowd cheering. How fast is that timer?

Realizing nothing happened, Katherine was confused knowing this was just another trick. She definitely knew it was when looking to see the lights shut off one by one, until they were all off. And a scream had erupted.

Blinking only for one second to try and see what was going on, Katherine was getting pushed back in forth in a crowd of random people who were all screaming. Not knowing where she or where any of her friends were she called out.

"Isaac!" she called out. "Scott? Aunt Mel?"

"Katherine!" That was Isaac's voice.

"Katherine! Katherine!" That was my aunt.

"Isaac?"

"Katherine!"

Following the sound of his voice she bumped into someone's chest, and felt their hands holding her. "Isaac?" Katherine asked, looking up.

"Katherine." Isaac said, looking down at her, making her stare into those blue eyes that she could barely, but still see.

Once the lights turned back on, she looked away, still seeing people run in different directions, and large group forming around... Jackson?

Running over, she quickly grabbed Isaac's hand so that he could follow her, Katherine squeezed in between her fellow players, staring down at Jackson. "Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" coach yelled.

Scott's mom pushed through into the crowd, checking to see if his heart was still breathing,

"He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa announced.

"Nothing?" Scott asked.

"Nothing." His mother confirmed.

"Oh, my God." Katherine looked up from Jackson's body to see Lydia, horrified. "There's blood. There's blood."

"Look." Isaac spoke, and Katherine glanced down at his hands, noticing the claws.

"He did it to himself?" Katherine questioned.

"Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Lydia did as told.

"Where's Stiles? Where's my son? Where Where's my son?" Noticing Stiles was gone, Katherine's eyes widened as she looked around. Was this seriously Gerard's plan all along? "Where's Stiles? Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?"

Author's Note

I really wanted to finish this book quickly so I just copied some of what I've written for the chapter I was supposed to published but then pasted it here, because why not? Hopefully nothing is messed up in this chapter because when I post on my phone and I view it in my library shit happens. I really hope I didn't confuse you with this chapter, and I know it did probably so that's why I'll try and fix everything tonight. Thanks.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.4K 198 10
and you're purity is refreshing harry potter x fem!oc harry potter: goblet of fire - deathly hollows pt. 2 ©janesives;2020
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
10.3K 298 22
sarah mccall "scott's younger sister" recently came back to town, when scott bailed on hanging out she called her old friend isaac they decide to go...
806K 22K 30
For Carson Bradley, Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall, they were used to having a Plan B. This time, however, they were merely pawns in a far more d...