STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

6

13.7K 209 69
By laflirtygemini

The Acquaintance from the Sanctuary
**

With hearing my mom coming home, I made my way to the dining table, listening that she was opening the refrigerator.

"Teddy? Honey what did you make for lunch?" She asked, my mother wasn't a great cook and always relied on me.

I took a seat by the island counter. "I made a sandwich and bought chips by the corner store." I say and she huffes out looking exhausted.

"Pizza?" she askes

"Pizza." I grin and I grab my phone.

"So how was school? I got call about these nurses from the Grey hospital coming over for charity. Ain't that neat." she chirps and all I can do is smile sheepishly.

"Yeah they did an announcement during home room. And my day was somewhat creepy and confusing." I admit.

"Why?" she asks

"Well Darren Roberts kept looking at me during lunch." I confess and my moms eyes grew wide. She knew about my crush and ever since she dreamt of setting us up.

"Oh my god? What if he just realized that all his time he was meant to be with you? Hes a Leo and you're a gemini. You guys can be HIGHSCHOOL SWEET HEARTS!" She exclaimes and I give her a shocking look. Her thoughts were always romantic—I have to remind myself to hide those Nicholas Sparks novels for now on.

"I doubt that, Bri already had a thing with her and it all began because he was staring at her one day." I say and she pouts.

"Well hes lost, so I'm going to order my pie and look for that movie. We're gonna watch the notebook and cry it all out." My mom gushes and I follow her to the living room.

"What exactly happened to you?" I asked

"My life seems so boring and I just Ryan Gosling to marry me." she huffed out and I sit next to her on the couch.

"Look you're dating this guy and right now lets eat and watch this corny movie. And maybe things seem boring but they'll get better." I say to her as I hug her.

After half an hour I grew bored with eating pizza and my mom crying over the note book. So I decided to matter in my own hands. I wanted to talk to Sebastian. I grew annoyed not  knowing what was between us.

From: Teddy🍒
Well aren't you a busy man?

I sent the message and I wanted to throw my phone. My emotions went pacing and going back to the kiss. I was nearly ready to turn off my phone yet it vibrates and I grow nervous— I didn't know the guy and we weren't exclusive. I was frustrated with myself at this point.

From: Sebastian🌹
Well aren't you sassy? Anything happened?
Did you miss me?

I rolled my eyes, I bet he had his famous smirk.

From: Teddy🍒
What do you expect, that I'm some sort of bag of bones that
you can kiss whenever you please? I for one have morals.

From: Sebastian🌹
You're actually very funny it's cute. Teddy I don't see you just like a piece of meat. I have been very busy and I can't keep up my romantic randevous with you all the time.

From: Teddy🍒
You could always text me a hey. You know what I'm just gonna leave this all alone and cry with my mom. You're just a busy loser who doesn't deserve me.

I huff out, I was acting like a baby. And I wanted the guy to suffer although his charm was nearly getting to me I was over it. Besides what the hell would some 24 year old man want with me?

Sex— my mind creeped in. Like no shit Sherlock, I was the definition of stupidity. The man was gorgeous for crying out loud yet this was just another case of trouble. And I was afraid of opening the shaken soda can.

From: Sebastian🌹
How about I make it up to you?

From: Teddy🍒
I'm not some little kid, that you can just make it up to me.

From: Sebastian 🌹
On Friday, I'll be free and well have a date. 💓

From: Teddy🍒
This so called date, you see I was never asked. 😧

I grew a smirk and headed up stairs, he'd have to ask me soon or I would reject and maybe shed tears. Bouncing onto my bed I stared at the celeing. I grew tired and I waited for a buzz.

Then next thing you know my phone was ringing. I immediately answer like a moth to a light.

"Aren't you eager?" He askes with a smile.

"Shut up, I'm just waiting for a stupendous question?"

"What's your favorite thing to do in the world?"

"To look at master pieces, and make out."

"I have the perfect date in mind." He chuckles

"We'll that would make a girl very happy." I bite my lip growing more nervous.

"Ms. Torres would you care to share a lovely evening with me?"

"Why? Doctor, I'd love to go out and share a lovely evening with you." I say and he chuckles

"Well my dear its a date, I'll pick you up at your place."

        I giggled and grew excited, yet right now I needed to find out his intentions. Sebastian Grey— you're just one hell of man.

**

"Hey loser" Manny greets me and it was lunch once again. I just wanted Friday to be here yet it was tragifc thursday and Rumors were spreading that Darren Roberts was going to have grand party.

"Hey Manny."

"So what are you're boring plans for this Friday?" He asked while I made a face at my food.

"I'm just gonna stay and home you know watch TV." I lied through my teeth.

I for one had plans!

"Watch TV and cry?! You always do that, Teddy you have to come to this party! Darren fucking never throws parties since he thinks hes the shit but I for one want to hook up with his Bestfriend." Bri joined in the conversation. And now I knew I wasn't going to escape this stupid party.

"I don't even like Darren why in hell would I go to this stupid thing? Besides I think my momnis bringing my grandma over and I would have to stay over and watch her." i tried my hardest to leave this stupid party thing.

"Who cares well sneak you out and you'll go." Mel chirps and I rolled my eyes.

"It's because—"

"Let me guess it's because you're going to stalk you're crush on that idiot." Mel blurts out and I make a face.

What in hell did this so called Lucas had to be in my life?

"What the hell? Not even! I don't even have a crush, besides right now I rather die." I huff out and eat gummy bears. I was annoyed yet they continued discussing their plans and I needed to tell Sebastian about our date to be on a rain check.

"We'll pick you up at your place around eight to eat and then hed to the party like at nine." Manny says and the bell rings I angry and I just didn't want participate in anything yet to to be burn out.

The Sanctuary. I was going to smoke out the problems or look at a wall and think it was okay.

With the process of going I grew goose bumps, only the screwed up came to this recked place with all its drugs and sex. And I for one didn't dare belong here, yet the unsaid rule was to look but can't tell.  Ever since my first year of high school I wanted to come and see the darkest wonders. I just wanted to seek danger since it felt better than annoyance.

I entered the so called place and no one dared to come up to me. The feeling of being invisible felt so inviting that the rude annoyance faded away. Maybe it was the marijuana smoke talking yet I was growing alarmingly relaxed. I was scared yet intrigued. I then made myself walf further down and found a group if people playing  spin the bottle. I looked at them and questioned myself why are you exactly here?

"What are you doing here?" Said someone and I froze in my tracks. I was seen and noticed.

"Uh—" I speak yet and turn around and find the person I'd least to expect to confront me.

It was Lucas from soccer, and I was mortified. Although yet I was blushing, the guy from afar was average yet now looking at him with the delusion of being high he was attractive for a strange reason and I was stupidly rambaling in my head. With his lip ring, and his tattoo that creeped along his shirt. Is this even legal?

"Look here babe, the drugs are in back, right here it's bound to get messy with all its teenage hormones. As in a sex crazed event, and by the looks of that babyface, I recommend you the weed, or would like to join me?" He spoke with a cunning smirk and I was frozen still.

"I'm just gonna go, it was already stupid enough for me ditching class." I admit

"Before you go, what's your name?" I was suprised by his question, I for one part did know the guy.

"Teddy, Teddy Torres." I say shyly and he smiles

"Cute name, I'm Lucas—" I cut him off

"I know who you are, I found you one night yelling at Roxanne, and then having an epic outing during the soccer tryouts with Jasper." I blurt out and he gives me a little suprised expression yet he covers it up with a smirk.

"Looks like I've got an adorable stalker?"

"I just tend to be around, but for right now I shall be leaving."

"Maybe I'll see you around you, here angelface."

"I hope not myself, this place screams drugged sex and I for one thought it was a good place to be alone to eat gummy bears." He gives me one last good smirk that I blush again and I find myself walking away very fast.

God what was all that about?

A potential new friend? Or one hell Acquaintance.

MY DUDES I UPDATED!!!

SO LUCAS, ANY THOUGHTS OF ESE PUTO? 👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70.7K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
107K 1.7K 22
Camila needed help with her homework but her tutor and friend, Lauren, finds out something she didn't want her to know. This book is mature for: age...
57.7K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
2.3M 93.1K 28
Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter than hell. Evan is absolutely infatuated wi...