I Hate You, Brendon Urie.

By ViWrites

Luna Solange, a 20 year old artist who specializes in body art, has a job opportunity to apply makeup for a m... More

Non-humble Beginnings.
Coffee?
Why?
Practice.
Guilt.
Run.
Monotone?
Okay.
Victory.
Jealousy.
Fear.
I Love You To Death
Alternate Ending

Questions.

4.2K 122 214
By ViWrites

By the time this chapter was published (around october 2016) this story hit 1K. It's wild to look back at that now! Thanks for your support <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brendon and I were in my kitchen counter, wiping off the grease from our free pizza with a napkin.

"So" I wiped my mouth one more time. "Let's get to know eachother more." I look at Brendon and he smiles at me.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" He rests one elbow on the kitchen counter and lays his head on his hand. I suppose we have something in common.

"How old are you? I could be dating a creep for all I know." I tease, leaning over my kitchen counter.

Brendon laughs. "I turned 25 on April." He shuffles in his seat to get more comfortable. "Get off the kitchen counter unless you want me to pull your pants down and fuck you." He casually says, sipping his soda.

He looks directly at me. "When's your birthday?"

I'm shocked and incredibly turned on at this sudden advance, yet I managed to pull myself together and giggle at his question. His tone sounded childish. "February 7th"

"Hmm..." He traces his thumb and index finger over his chin repeatedly, as to indicate he was thinking. "It's September, I still have time to think." He yawns.

I roll my eyes. "What's your favorite color?"

He smiles. "It's red."

I raise an eyebrow. "I didn't think you'd be one to like red tones, you wear black all the time!" I jokingly poke him.

He laughs. "Hey, don't judge me." He squeezes my nose.

I really don't like when people squeeze my nose, it's kind of disgusting in my opinion, so I get up and try to find a spot where he is ticklish, eventually finding it.

"Okay, stop, you win!" He catches his breath. I smile at his clumsiness.

"Hey, let's take a picture!" Brendon turns on his phone and goes into the camera app. I'm usually against pictures, but I figured we could use the memory of our first date.

I smiled, as did Brendon. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and snapped the picture.

"You look beautiful." Brendon smiles at me. And of course, I blush.

After that, Brendon gets up and wraps his arms around me, stopping me. I lay my hands over his, which were currently on my stomach. He lightly kisses my neck and I lean in to kiss him.

Seconds into the kiss, Brendon's phone rings.

He groans. "Give me one second." He picks up the phone. "Hello?"

I stare at him, suppressing a laugh.

"Yeah, no, I know." He scratches the back of his neck. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can, talk later." He hangs up and sighs.

"I have to go work on some stuff with the label, I have an album coming out on January, so I must go, m'lady." He lays a kiss on my cheek.

I pout. "Only that?" I gesture for him to give me an actual kiss and he smiles and leans in. We kiss for a minute and then he heads for my door.

"Thank you for giving me another chance, Luna." He squeezes my cheek and I lightly blush.

"Everybody deserves a second chance, just don't blow it." I tease. He nods and bites his lip, hiding a smile.

"I had fun, Brendon. Now, go to your label thingy. I need to get to work on painting, too." I laugh. He smiles widely and walks out the door, looking back a couple times, as if I were to disappear if he didn't.

When he left, I closed my door and sighed. Time to get to work.

And I did. After five hours, I ran out of paint. I'll get those artworks to Joan tomorrow, but for now, I'm gonna be lazy. It's 8 PM, so I figured I would use social media for a couple hours and then go to bed.

I turn on my phone, unlocking it and going on twitter. I had decided to follow Fueled By Ramen and a lot of fan accounts to see what's going on in the label. I grew fond of it, even though I had nothing to do with it.

After about 10 minutes of browsing, a particular tweet caught my eye. Somebody had retweeted it. Well, more like 10 thousand people.

It read:

I had such a fun time yesterday lol, thx for everything *@brendonurie <3

Along with a familiar picture that I had taken. The twitter account was *@VickyyVrie.

No doubt this was the chick from the pizza place, Vicky. I continued to look at the replies on the tweet, and everybody thought that Brendon had a new girlfriend, and it wasn't me.

There's not much I could do. I had her number, but if I texted her, she wouldn't stop. I wasn't going to harass her on social media, but damn I was fucking pissed.

I wondered if Brendon knew about this, so I called him. I didn't want to interrupt whatever it was that he was working on with the label, but this was damaging for him, his reputation and our relationship.

"Hey, baby." Brendon picked up. I shivered, it's the first time he's called me that. But I shook it off, I have to focus on something more important.

I sighed, both for the situation and for his choice of words. "Hey, I'm sorry I called you when you're probably busy, but-"

"Open your door" Brendon interrupted me.

What? I walked towards my door and opened it, and there stood Brendon. His phone on one hand and a rose on the other. I hung up the call, and so did he. I hugged him. It had only been a couple hours since I last saw him, but I felt like it was forever, although I had managed to distract myself with painting.

"This is for you." He handed me the rose. I blushed.

"Thank you. Come in" He went inside and I closed the door. I headed towards the kitchen to fill up a vase with water for the rose.

"What's the rose for?" I smile.

"Do I need a reason?" He smirks. I shrug.

He sits down on one of the kitchen counter seats.

"Are you aware of what's going on?" I ask him, placing the rose in the vase.

"What?" He raises an eyebrow.

"The whole twitter scandal?" I look at him.

"Oh, yeah. The Vicky chick from the pizza place is being an asswipe, nothing new." He plays with his fingers.

"Well, I think it's a pretty big deal! 10 thousand people have retweeted it, Brendon. That chick is gonna ruin your reputation!" I complain in a concerning way.

"Calm down, baby. Look at how easy it can be fixed." He took his phone out of his pocket and I stared at him. He went in his twitter. His notifications were blowing up, without a doubt.

He attached an image of us to a tweet in process.

I gasped. "Brendon, are you sure you wanna tell everyone?"

He smiles. "I'm sure. Besides, it's the only way of stopping that Vicky chick.

He removes his phone from my sight and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You'll see it when I tweet it." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and go to his twitter profile, constantly refreshing.

The tweet appeared, and I was the first one to favorite it.

"Your user is @LooSolange?" He asked, suppressing a smile.

"Yes, but shhh. I haven't read the tweet yet." I focused on my phone. I saw Brendon smiling at the corner of my eye. Yeah, I favorited it first, so what?

Before I could start to read the tweet, my phone vibrates.

*@brendonurie is now following you.

I roll my eyes and proceed to read the tweet.

Hey, everyone. If you're wondering wether I have a girlfriend or not, I do. Her name is Luna, this is us together. She's extremely beautiful, and I'm in love with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Vi

Word Count: 1349

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 96 20
Stella is an average young woman living in the north of France, who has everything she could wish for. She loves her job, sings in a band with her be...
70.5K 1.5K 45
F/n, the new bassist for Panic! But what happens when she meets the lead singer... ---- Sarah is Brendon's sister in this book! I'm bad at descriptio...
546K 18.8K 26
"Hey, you there in the middle." At a Panic! At The Disco concert, you manage to catch Brendon Urie's attention. . . Enough to make him fall in love w...
1.1K 30 20
Cora is your average 21 year old. She moved to Cape Town with her parents when she was 16. She still lives there, and she genuinely loves it. Living...