Questions.

By the time this chapter was published (around october 2016) this story hit 1K. It's wild to look back at that now! Thanks for your support <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brendon and I were in my kitchen counter, wiping off the grease from our free pizza with a napkin.

"So" I wiped my mouth one more time. "Let's get to know eachother more." I look at Brendon and he smiles at me.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" He rests one elbow on the kitchen counter and lays his head on his hand. I suppose we have something in common.

"How old are you? I could be dating a creep for all I know." I tease, leaning over my kitchen counter.

Brendon laughs. "I turned 25 on April." He shuffles in his seat to get more comfortable. "Get off the kitchen counter unless you want me to pull your pants down and fuck you." He casually says, sipping his soda.

He looks directly at me. "When's your birthday?"

I'm shocked and incredibly turned on at this sudden advance, yet I managed to pull myself together and giggle at his question. His tone sounded childish. "February 7th"

"Hmm..." He traces his thumb and index finger over his chin repeatedly, as to indicate he was thinking. "It's September, I still have time to think." He yawns.

I roll my eyes. "What's your favorite color?"

He smiles. "It's red."

I raise an eyebrow. "I didn't think you'd be one to like red tones, you wear black all the time!" I jokingly poke him.

He laughs. "Hey, don't judge me." He squeezes my nose.

I really don't like when people squeeze my nose, it's kind of disgusting in my opinion, so I get up and try to find a spot where he is ticklish, eventually finding it.

"Okay, stop, you win!" He catches his breath. I smile at his clumsiness.

"Hey, let's take a picture!" Brendon turns on his phone and goes into the camera app. I'm usually against pictures, but I figured we could use the memory of our first date.

I smiled, as did Brendon. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and snapped the picture.

"You look beautiful." Brendon smiles at me. And of course, I blush.

After that, Brendon gets up and wraps his arms around me, stopping me. I lay my hands over his, which were currently on my stomach. He lightly kisses my neck and I lean in to kiss him.

Seconds into the kiss, Brendon's phone rings.

He groans. "Give me one second." He picks up the phone. "Hello?"

I stare at him, suppressing a laugh.

"Yeah, no, I know." He scratches the back of his neck. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can, talk later." He hangs up and sighs.

"I have to go work on some stuff with the label, I have an album coming out on January, so I must go, m'lady." He lays a kiss on my cheek.

I pout. "Only that?" I gesture for him to give me an actual kiss and he smiles and leans in. We kiss for a minute and then he heads for my door.

"Thank you for giving me another chance, Luna." He squeezes my cheek and I lightly blush.

"Everybody deserves a second chance, just don't blow it." I tease. He nods and bites his lip, hiding a smile.

"I had fun, Brendon. Now, go to your label thingy. I need to get to work on painting, too." I laugh. He smiles widely and walks out the door, looking back a couple times, as if I were to disappear if he didn't.