Wound Healing (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Ally is a Operating Theatre Nurse who loves her new job working in one of London's busiest hospitals after ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Epilogue to follow soon)
Chapter 40 - Epilogue
Sequel?
Fading Scars

Chapter 9

27.2K 879 102
By mm9023

"So come on, who is she" Sarah asked as her and Ally wheeled a patient to recovery room after assisting in Mr. Barry's orthopaedic surgery.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Ally laughed as they positioned the bed against the wall. Ally handed her patient over to the recovery nurse while Sarah waited for her smirking the entire time.

There was definitely something different about Ally now..her brown eyes had a sense of sparkle that Sarah had not seen from her co-worker before, she noticed Ally was a lot more perky than she had been the last few weeks around the theatre.

"Come on Ally just tell me, I know you by now and trust me you have hot sex written all over your face" Sarah said causing Ally to laugh as they walked back towards the nurse's station.

"You seriously read into things way too much" Ally mocked brushing her shoulder against Sarah's as they took a seat. They sat at the nurses' station as they both caught up with paper work. Ally couldn't hold her happiness. She smiled allowing her fingers trail over her necklace were her wedding ring dangle under her scrub top, was it really that obvious? If Sarah could sense something how come Rach hadn't said anything.

"Girls" Sandra greeted her Nurses as Sarah and Ally said hello in unionisation.

"Ally I'm short a nurse in a liver transplant this morning" Sandra said, Ally groaned knowing she didn't have a choice in the matter..anything to do with the liver was definitely meant she wasn't going to be out of before nine o'clock tonight.

"Ok" Ally shrugged as she dropped her pen and continued to write some notes.

"Sarah" Sandra now gave her attention to the blonde

"Some of these are not signed by Ms. Thomas, I need you to get her to sign them before I can file them away" Sandra said handing Sarah some files as her eyes locked briefly with a wandering Ally's. Ally cleared her throat and continued her work.

"No probs" Sarah smiled taking the files and placing them next to Ally who tried to focus on her work until Sandra had made small talk and disappeared back into her office. Five minutes later and Ally couldn't take her eyes off the yellow sheets beside her.

"I can get Ms. Thomas to sign them if you want" Ally said casually causing Sarah to glare at her.

"I don't think that's a good idea after Monday do you" Sarah asked cautiously remembering how awkward the surgery was after Ally had stormed out and Katie's thundering attitude for the entire surgery.

"Seriously it's fine, I should probably apologise to her anyway" Ally said nervously hoping Sarah would believe her.

"Ok cool but if Sandra asks, I did it" Sarah warned as Ally grinned hopping up from her chair as she gave her friend a pat on the shoulder and left the nurse's station.

"Ally" Sarah called out as Ally raced back blushing as she took the yellow sheets Sarah held out for her. Sarah smirked as she watched the other nurse chirp down the hallway..

*
"Come in" Katie shouted as her pen tapped gently against her paper work.  The Surgeon stretched back in her office chair as she sighed loudly into her hands. She felt stressed after her two hour meeting with other Surgeons this morning, her office door closed as the presence kept quiet she peeped between her fingers instantly feeling her heart race as Ally stood leaning against her office door in her scrubs.

"Hi" Ally smiled shyly as she watched Katie stand up in her pin skirt and blouse, it was nice seeing Katie all professional looking every now and then. Katie smiled as she slowly made her way over to Ally who didn't move, her eyes just roamed over Katie's tanned legs and tight skirt clinging in all the right places. Ally gulped as Katie's face remained blank as her hand reached out tracing lightly over Ally's scrubs that parted at her hips.

"Sandra needs a few things signed" Ally breathed out as Katie's fingers brushed against her skin causing her to shuddered slightly.

"Any other reason you happen to be in my office" Katie asked raising an eye brow as her thumb pressed against Ally's navel piercing, a new edition to Ally's body since they had been together in Gambia.

"Nope" Ally shook her head casually, her breathing hitched as Katie's fingers traced over her bra. Katie chuckled lightly as her body pressed forward allowing her wandering hand to drop back down to Ally hips as she held the nurse tightly resting her head against Ally's ticklish neck.

"I missed you" Katie sighed kissing Ally's neck as Ally sighed contently wrapping arms loosely around Katie's tense body.

"We were together last night" Ally laughed as Katie's head popped up to hers.

"I mean, I miss this" she replied shyly as Ally's grinned capturing her lips with her own.

"I missed this" Ally broke their short, sweet kiss as she slapped Katie's arse causing her to squeal.

Katie leaned forward capturing Ally's lips with her own. She couldn't believe she could finally get to do this again, so they hadn't exactly spoken much the last 3 days just sex. Lots and lots of hot sex, over 10 months without each other they had plenty of loving to make up for.

Katie's hand slipped under Ally's scrubs once again as her fingers dipped teasingly to the ridged edge of Ally's underwear causing Ally's tongue to deepen the kiss as she gripped Katie's hips and quickly twirled them around, Katie was now pressed up against her own office door.

"Mmmmh babe we can't" Ally cursed herself hating her own words as she rested her forehead against a breathless and slightly flustered Katie.

"It's fine no one will come in" Katie breath out as she allowed her hand to slip behind her locking the door.Ally's eyes furrowed to why Katie would have a lock in the first place as she shook her thoughts away.

"See" Katie smirked as her hands cupped her wife's cheeks and connected their eager lips once again. Ally groaned as Katie's tongue teasingly brushed off the roof her mouth, she snapped her head back as Katie furrowed staring at her.

"I can't, I have to scrub into a liver transplant in 5 minutes" Ally groaned leaning in pecking Katie on the lips and then backing away further into the room as she sat on the edge of Katie's desk.

"Ally" Katie sulked "you wouldn't be busy if you were still working with me" Katie teased stepping towards the brunettes again causing Ally to smirk.

"I had my reasons" Ally said dryly as Katie rolled her eyes ignoring her comment she spread Ally's thighs apart as she stood between her.

"I want to see you tonight" Katie said as she chewed the inside of her cheek, her finger tracing over Ally's soft cheek.

"Rach is cooking Shell dinner so my place is out of the question" Ally replied as Katie almost shuddered the thoughts of Ally's nasty roommate gave her the creeps.

"Come to mine" Katie said as her fingers trailed over the two loose white gold rings that hung from Ally's chain. Ally nodded in response as she quickly leaned forward catching Katie's lips forcefully with her own..she couldn't get enough of Katie. She was waiting to be pinched and awoken from this dream but after 3 days of kissing and touching she knew this was hopefully her second chance and she wasn't going to let any opportunity of showing Katie how she felt slip away.

"Stop" Ally groaned pushing Katie off her as Katie's wandering hands were beneath her scrubs once again. She needed to get back to work. Katie smirked as she stepped back allowing Ally to brush her scrubs back down as she patted down her chestnut locks.

"I'll text you my address later" Katie said now the one sitting on the edge of her desk as she admired a flustered Ally who caught her staring.

"Bye" Ally smirked leaning forward and placing a quick peck on Katie's lips who immediately gripped the back of Ally's head and deepened it..it wasn't longer before their tongues battled and both girls moaned with Ally snapping back into reality broke them apart.

"Stop it" Ally groaned stomping her foot as her cheeks burned with desire she backed her way out of the office "sign those papers" Ally warned pointing at the yellow sheets as Katie bit down on her lip a huge grin forming on her face watching Ally unlock the door and leave her office..tonight was going to be fun...

****

"Ugh god" Katie moaned as Ally straddled her unzipping her hoodie as Katie quickly shuffled out of it attaching their lips again. Ally moaned as Katie squeezed her arse tightly causing Ally to grind against Katie's slender body.

"Fuck" Katie growled her anger now formed to lust. She didn't expect Ally to kiss her in the middle of their argument when she had blurted out that it was Ally she wished she had kissed her in the club last week but here Ally was tugging the string of Katie's scrub bottoms as Ally's tongue massaged her own.

"You drive me in fucking sane" Ally cursed as she tugged Katie's scrub top swiftly over her head chucking it behind her. Katie leaned up on her elbow as she gripped Ally's chin in her left hand.

"Watch that fucking mouth" Katie snapped as she crashed their lips together. Their kisses became deep and forceful as both girls fought for dominance..removing items of clothing from one another, it soon ended up with Katie beneath Ally's sheets as Ally pinned her wife's hands above her head.

"I'm sorry for being a twat at work" Ally mumbled between kisses as her tongue glided down Katie's neck nipping at her tasty skin causing her to moan.

"I'm sorry for kissing that girl" Katie breathed out as she bit down on her lip feeling Ally's mouth now around her nipple as Ally tongue flicked over it before brushing her teeth against her sensitive skin.

Ally ignored what Katie had said as she descended further down Katie's body kissing and licking her soft toned stomach. Ally felt Katie tug at her neck before her tongue collided with Katie's hip bone.

"I want to kiss you" Katie said shyly causing Ally's heart to melt as she nodded and kissed her way back up her wife's body. Placing her lips on Ally's, Katie hummed into their kiss..she wasn't sure what this all meant but she knew deep down she couldn't fight what she wanted, despite her head and heart being at war since she came to London she knew right now this wasn't a mistake. She wasn't going to regret this tomorrow or next week..feeling Ally's body against hers again..she hadn't felt this alive in over a year.

"I have missed this so much" Ally panted as her hand slipped between them gliding slowly back and forth over Katie's stomach she knew she was having the right effect on her wife who's eyes clamped shut.

Ally placed a lingering kiss on Katie's lips as the Surgeons eyes flickered open. There was no tension between them now, the anger had subsided to lust and need. Ally needed this to happen, she needed to love Katie and show her how she wasn't that messed up girl back in Gambia she had turned into.

Ally's fingers slowly slid along Katie's wetness between her legs forcing Katie's eyes to shut as she fought to suppress her moans. As Ally's finger found Katie's swollen clit Katie's hand instantly stopped her. Ally began to panic, was this where Katie said this was a mistake and leapt out of her bed, saying she hated Ally and could never let this happen again.

Katie's piercing blue eyes locked with her own. Katie looked vulnerable almost as her forehead creased with her thoughts.

"Al" Katie breathed out as she chewed her cheek nervously,

"I need to know something before we do this" she added feeling slightly mortified that here she was lying naked under her wife who was about to, well fuck her brains out. She hoped that's what was about to happen..

"Anything" Ally replied sweetly as worry washed over her face.

"Has there been anyone else you know since you, well since we" Katie asked nervously "in this bed or with you" she added.

Is that it? Ally thought as she breathed out a sigh of relief shaking her head from side to side.

"No" Ally replied as she brushed Katie's hand off her off before slipping her fingers into Katie's wetness causing the surgeons body to arch as she wince with pleasure.

"Only you" Ally said as she captured her wife's lips...

***

Katie whipped open her apartment door as a sketchy looking Ally stood in her hallway.

"Hi" Ally smirked eye fucking Katie's body as she held a brown bag. Katie grinned as she reached her hands forward and yanked the squealing brunette into her apartment.

"Very fancy" Ally teased as she ran her finger tips along the black marbled kitchen top looking around the newly decorated spacious apartment.

"Do you live alone" Ally asked honestly..she had never even questioned where Katie had been living the past couple of months.

"Yes I can afford it after my estranged marriage" Katie joked as she removed her t-shirt displaying her black laced bra against her loose track suit bottoms. Ally gulped as her eyes locked with that prefect body dropping the spring rolls on the counter..

"I brought Chinese" Ally stuttered suddenly the spring rolls were the least appetising thing in the room.

"Food or sex" Katie asked raising an eyebrow as she slowly slid her bottoms down revealing a matching black thong. Ally glanced between the battered spring roll and her wife..

"Both" Ally growled as she bit into the spring roll and pounced towards a squealing Katie who raced towards her room as Ally discarded her own clothing along the way...

Thanks for reading :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 33K 30
Sage Carlos is the new intern at the company of her dreams. She thrives to earn a place in the company to keep being a happy international bean in Lo...
45.5K 2.6K 53
Crystal Hayslett, a talented doctor from Memphis, TN gets hired at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. She meets a group of gifted, friendly, a...
144K 4.7K 24
Clara Lancaster's father hired her a new assistant and she drives Clara crazy. Emelia Cole has been through to much crap to let Clara walk all over...
438K 12.9K 31
A blonde, who is chasing her career as a surgeon, has struggled to maintain a relationship. Everything, besides her immediate family and best friends...