REBEL [1] - Bellamy Blake

By shipperwolf

"Sometimes the most beautiful people are beautifully broken." โ€• Robert M. Drake Season 1 of the 100 [UNPUBLI... More

playlist, casting and disclaimer
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

zero ; here's to the crazy ones. the misfits. the rebels.

34.1K 560 15
By shipperwolf

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

— Rob Siltanen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.1K 81
"you are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet full of brooms." gif series.// the 100.// #WattPride lower case intended started 09.17: (finished...
321K 8.8K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...
27.1K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' โ™กโ™กโ™ก She talked to the girl on earth every day h...
7.6K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-