Ticci Toby X Reader

not_accepted_2016 tarafından

Here ya go a Ticci Toby x reader... Remember I'm doing this for you guys so yeah.. God Toby is going to kill... Daha Fazla

Mysterious
New roommate.
His family
His family part 2
Kidnapped.
Kidnapped part: 2
Emergency
Am I...
Confessing?
Confessing Part: 2
Sorry...Just a quick A/N
Appology
Pregnancy.
8 months later.
Early visit!
Surprised?
PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT!!
Any names?

Babys Name ❤

2K 25 88
not_accepted_2016 tarafından

Your gonna need tissues. You've been warned.

Your point of view:

I woke up with Toby by my side sleeping along with two kittens cuddling with each other, one was white and one was black and white striped. I assumed the black and white striped one was L.J and the other one was Stitches...cause of her birthmark on her back. ( The O with the X in it)

Toby woke up suddenly. "(Y/n)! Your awake! Finally!!" He yelled hugging me tight, I hugged him back...until a nurse bursted in sneezing. "Aha! I knew there were- ACHOO!- cats in here *sniffs*, they have to go!" She yelled. "No!" I yelled, It was too late she took Stitches by her waist who was still sleeping.

That's when L.J woke up and hissed at her, she dropped Stitches and ran at the door frame hiding.

"One, don't ever break them apart! Two, (y/n)'s doctor said it was fine! So bu-bye!" Toby said shutting the door in her face. There was a stern growl then another sneeze, we giggled. "You sure told her."

Toby's point of view:

I giggle along with (y/n) who was... feeding the baby. I turn my attention to Stitches who was held by L.J. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah she's fine, just a bruise." He answered holding her close.

"I'm more than fine, I'm great!" She laughed, I really found Stitches weird or insane, and that's the way I like her, I find it weird that she finds pain hilarious...what am I saying? I can't even feel pain!

"Maaybe she should get some rest." I chuckled nervously.

"Good idea." Both L.J and (y/n) said, I turn my attention to (y/n) who was holding the baby playing pick-a-boo, I'll tell ya he was laughing like crazy!

"Wanna hold him?" She asks, I nod my head eagerly. She carefully handed me him who was reaching for her, Once he was in my arms he kinda stared at me for a second before grabbing my nose. I was surprised at first until I started laughing. "Too cute!" (Y/n) yelled holding her cheeks, I chuckled.

I had an idea! I get my goggles out from pocket and put them on him, he squealed causing the goggles the fall on his face, I chuckled before fixing them. He yawned. "Time for a nap.....wait what are we gonna name him?"
I thought for a second.

"How bout Dakota, Dakota Jay Rogers." I smiled. "I love it." She said kissing my cheek before putting Dakota in his crib and falling asleep in my chest.

"We'll be back, we're going to tell the others the baby's name!" Stitches squealed quietly before jumping out the window, following L.J.

I look at (y/n) who was sleeping peacefully in my chest, I rap my arms around her then kiss her soft forehead.

"I love you so much (y/n).♥"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt around to find
(y/n)....not in my arms and not next to me! I shot up and looked around.
"(Y/n)?!" I yelled, no answer. I find a note on the window sill.

We have your lover...
Don't tell Slender or We'll kill her

~E.J & Clocky.

Dammit, I should've known! That's when the nurse came in with a tray she instantly dropped it.

"Where's miss (y/n)?" She asked, I didn't answer instead I put Dakota in her arms. "Take care of my son."

I grabbed (y/n)'s car keys, climbed out the window and drove off to the well. Leaving the nurse dumbfounded.

*Time skip*

After I jumped down the well I headed straight for E.J's shed that he told only me and Clockwork about, it was far from here so I ran.

Your point of view:

I woke up not in Toby's arms, I tried getting up but turned out I was in chains. 'Damn' I thought to myself, that's when I hear footsteps, two figures came into view. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled, one figure gestured for the other to go turn on the lights.

When the other figure did so. I was shocked at what I saw.

I saw my mom... tied up along with my little brother and a dead body, which was John. Tears filled my eyes and streamed down my face.

That's when I look over, I saw Clockwork and E.J standing side by side. Clockwork sashayed over to me and held a knife against my throat. I shut my eyes, suddenly the chains fell down. I opened my eyes to see that E.J cut the ropes and Clockwork handed me a knife.

"What the f*ck is this for!?!!"

"My my what a mouth you have." E.J said putting a hand on his chest were his 'heart' should be.

"Listen here (y/n) we have a problem here" Clockwork started. "We have two victims here and their both alive...we need one victim...dead."

Toby's point of view:

I was close to E.J's shed until I hear footsteps behind me, I turned around and held the person by his or her neck and lifted them up, they struggled and I only tighten my grip. "T-Toby..... it's me..... Stitches." I instantly dropped her to the ground and examined the now coughing figure.

"Oh my Zalgo... Stitches! I'm so sorry!" I yelled, her coughing was now mixed with laughter, I roll my eyes.

"It's okay...What'cha doing here anyways, aren't you supposed to be taking care of
(y/n)?" She says rubbing her neck.

"That's the thing." I said holding the note from E.J and Clockwork in her face. She gasps. "I'm going!" She yelled cracking her knuckles.

"No no no, it's too dangerous-"

"Ah-ah! I don't want to hear it! That's my future sister we're talking about! Your not the only one who cares about her ya know." She says. "Fine!" I yelled.

We continued walking once we were almost there E.J jumped in front of us out of nowhere. "WERES MY (Y/N) B*TCH!?!" I yelled, I was furious! My blood boiled! "You want her? Fight me!" He yelled, I stepped forward till I felt a hand on my chest, it was Stitches.

"I'll handle him." She said with a worry look.

"Stitches no! I can't let you do this he stronger than you-"

"Don't worry bro, I can handle this." She said, her eyes suddenly started to fill with bloody tears (yes I do cry bloody tears) I hug her tight she hugs back. "I love you sis." "I love you too bro." She pulls away. "now go save the love of you life!" She cheers, I nod wiping my tears and ran off.

"Looks like it's just you and me." I hear her say.

"Wanna make the most out of it?"

I didn't hear any more as I was closer to the shed.

Your point of view:

I held the knife in the air, aiming for my mom. "I'm sorry mommy, I love you so much..." tears filled my eyes. "I love you too." She said tears also filling her eyes, my mom agree to sacrifice herself....for her children.

*Stab*

Toby's point of view:

I walk in to see (y/n)'s mother...dead along with Clockwork. her brother crying and so was (y/n), who was holding a knife, I ran over to her. "Sshh... it's okay, it's okay." She sobbed in my chest.

Five minutes past I cut the ropes off of her brother and he ran to her sobbing on her chest. "She sacrifice herself..." he sobbed. "I know Elijah... I know." She petted him.

That's when a figure kicked down the door and flopped a dead E.J on the floor... I instantly knew who it was.
"S-Stitch?" That's when she fell, I ran over to her and held her in my arms.

She had a big chunk of her neck gone... as if a shark bit her. "T-Toby... don't worry I'll be back..." she said eyes shutting

"Please...no....don't leave." I sobbed. Shes gone.

That's when L.J bursted in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me... things get better... trust me. I just saved you and Toby's life basically and risked my life....or did I?...what you think?

Words: 1367

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

65.1K 2.1K 45
𝘐𝘯 2013, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘺. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥�...
16.6K 545 30
Just what the title says.
936 21 6
My name is Victoria Rogers A.K.A Ticci Tori. I am the daughter of Ticci Toby Rogers. It's my first year at CPH or CreepyPasta High and I am having do...
187K 5.2K 26
What will happen when you meet Toby Rogers? You read that right! The Toby Rogers, better known as Ticci Toby, a very well known killer. Will you geek...