Pregnancy.

We stared at each other for a few minutes... but I felt like years.

Toby's point of view:

I. Can't. Believe it. (Y/N)'S PREGNANT!! (^^)
I tackled (y/n) hugging her to death. "That's excellent news!" I yelled helping her up and looked at her stomach. I leaned down and kissed her little belly.

"Umm.. Toby? I'm still not sure if I really am pregnant." She said, I push her in the bathroom and slid a pregnancy test under the door. She chuckles and takes it. A couple minutes past and I was pacing around the room... I really wanted to be a dad..how hard can it be? (Really Toby? How hard can it be? You'll soon see how hard it is) (y/n) finally came out the bathroom smiling that told me a good sign that she is pregnant.

Good thing it's Friday so I can spend the weekend taking care of (y/n) and the baby. (y/n) told me she is pregnant and she wants to tell the Pastas. Since they are part of our family. She also told me when she was at the mansion talking with Stitches... Stitches apparently already knows that (y/n)s pregnant and that she's throwing a baby shower.

"Toby I think I can go down the stairs by myself." She blushed, I was helping her walk down the stairs cause I can't risk her falling on her belly. "Sorry, can't risk a dent in my baby's head." I chuckled.

-Time skip to the Slender mansion-

"Hello everybody!" (Y/n) said nervously, everyone was gathered in the living room for a 'meeting'. I held her hand to calm her down she looks at me with her cute eyes and looks back at the Pastas.

"(Y/n) and Toby, why don'tya sit over by me and L.J?" Stitches suggested, she stood up to leave a big space for me and (y/n) to sit on and sat on L.J's lap cuddling into him. Me and (y/n) walked over and sat next to each other. (Y/n) took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." She then caught stares from everyone except Stitches. Minutes past of silence and all of a sudden everyone comes over and hugs (y/n) trying to be careful... I think.

"Alrighty children get off of her you don't want to suffocate her do you?" Some of them got off but some stayed petting and poking her belly.....being weirdos.

-Time skip back at home-

"Hey (y/n), you should get some rest." I say leading her up to the steps. "But it's only 8:00." She whines, I shrug. "Your point is?" I asked, she sticks her tongue out at me and I do it back to her.

When we reached our room I pick
(y/n) up causing her to yelp. I place her on the bed carefully and was on my way out the door until I was pulled back. "stay with meh!" She yelled in a childish voice. I chuckled,climbing in bed with her cuddling... holding her close. "I love you." She said before drifting off to sleep. "I love you too hope." I kissed her on the forehead.

I quickly kiss her belly one more time before going to sleep along with her. She giggled.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

??? Point of view:

Looks like my angel is pregnant... but! That doesn't mean I can't make her mine and take her.
************************************

Looks like Toby's not the only one who's in love with you. Or should I say obsessed? You'll find out in the next chapter which I'm probably going to do today if I get ONE comment.. you can do more than one if you want. I promise I'll do longer ones.BU-BYE! 😋✌

Me hands on fire😅 from dis story.