Angel ✧ Larry Stylinson

By smolfond

au; Everyone believes that Louis the most innocent thing, completely unaware of how promiscuous he is behind... More

✧Angel✧
0 ✧ prologue
1 ✧ innocence
3 ✧ rough
4 ✧ angel baby
5 ✧ cruel intentions
6 ✧ baby's stoney

2 ✧ playtime

9.5K 311 299
By smolfond

CHAPTER TWO:
Playtime

✧✧✧

Louis applies a final coat of black mascara and quickly swipes on his favorite matte pink lipstick. He originally had no intention to go to his high school today, but because he's grounded for the rest of the weekend, his mother had woken him up at six o'clock in the morning so he could be up and atom to go to school for fifteen minutes, grab his report card, and then leave. It's completely unnecessary in Louis's opinion, but he's just going to do as his mother says so he doesn't get into any more trouble.

Louis walks over to his full-length mirror to check his outfit. It's not like he cares what anyone at his school thinks, he just wants to look good so people can be jealous and hate him. His priorities have clearly changed from when he was a shy little sophomore. He's wearing one of his favorite black skirts and a burgundy long-sleeved crop top with thigh highs and adidas superstars.

"Lou, let's go!" His mother calls from downstairs once checking the time.

It's not like he had to be at school on time, or like he's going to be having classes or anything. Most students don't even show up until last minute, and of course Louis would have to be one of the first to get there on his last day.

Obeying his mother's orders, Louis grabs his bag and cell phone (that his mother thankfully let him keep) and makes his way downstairs. Due to not having a car, Louis's mother has to drive him⎯he mostly catches rides from friends or a cab when he's in the city.

He gets to school, his mother saying she'll wait for him in the parking lot before dropping him off in front. She was pretty cool, letting her son express himself the way he wanted, and not taking any shit from others or their unfavorable opinions about it.

Luckily, Louis spots Niall once walking through the entrance. Niall is his only real friend that he trusts and confides in, and would never consider fucking; reason being is that Niall claims to be straight.... and that they're 'too close of friends', but mostly the first reason.

"Niall," Louis greets once walking up to him. "You're not going to believe what happened."

"If it's another one of your crazy hoe stories, I'm ready." Niall jokes, Louis smiling, but then shaking his head.

"Although I do have some of those, it's actually something disgusting. While you were away, I told my mum I was at your house. Long story short, I was with Zayn and she called your mum to see what was going on I guess... I told her I went shopping in the city, but I'm grounded, so."

"But you never get grounded?"

"That's exactly what I said! She probably got some helpful parenting advice from your mum." Louis crosses his arms, getting annoyed just thinking about it. Niall shrugs, not putting it past his mother. "Of course she would ground me on the first weekend of summer.... How was your vacation?"

"I don't think visiting family is considered a vacation." Niall says, gesturing for Louis to walk with him down the hallway so they can get their report cards.

"I'll call you later so we can talk." Louis says once the two stop at Louis's homeroom. Niall's is just a few rooms down, but Louis plans on taking a little longer than Niall is.

"You sure you'll still have your phone after you show your mum your report card?"

Louis rolls his eyes. "Shut up," he breathes out a small chuckle. "I'm sure. Call you later."

Niall nods before waking down the hall to his class.

Louis isn't worried about his grades... mostly because of his homeroom teacher that he somehow has wrapped around his finger.

Louis enters the empty class, knocking on the door as he doesn't seem to catch his teacher's attention at first.

"Oh, Louis," the man turns around, hands resting on his hips. "Here for your report card?"

"No, actually... I'm here for you." Louis says sarcastically, smiling sensually as the teacher brings his fingers to his head to massage his temples.

"At least shut the door if you're gonna talk like that, please."

Louis does as told, shutting the door behind him before walking up to the desk. Mr. Collins is Louis's homeroom and English teacher. He's thirty with a wife and a child on the way—and that said child being what stopped Louis and his sexual relationship.

"Here." He hands out the enveloped card for Louis to take, barely being able to look at Louis in his short skirt and thigh highs. Something about the teenager drives the teacher mad with both desire and regret.

"I sure am gonna miss this homeroom... so many memories," Louis sighs, grabbing the report card and walking closer to the anxious teacher, who stands beside his polished, chestnut desk. "Remember when you pressed me up against this desk?" Louis bends over as he leans on the desk.

"Louis, please," Mr. Collins pleads. "That was a mistake."

Louis, feeling insulted, pivots around to face the teacher. "What about the other times? How many other students have you just fucked by accident?"

Mr. Collins rolls his eyes. "Just take the report card. There's nothing below a B minus, so, I'd appreciate if you stopped talking to me like that."

It's true, Mr. Collins tweaked a few minor things on the computer to improve Louis's final grades and GPA. Louis isn't sure how the teacher does it, but frankly, he doesn't care.

"Whatever," Louis takes a deep breath to calm himself before taking a small step closer to Mr. Collins, looking up at him. "No matter how hard you try to forget about me, I think we both know how good I made you feel..."

The teacher turns his head slightly so he doesn't have to take a glance at the small, manipulative boy. Louis's eyes flick to the man's lips before he turns and begins to walk to the classroom door.

"Have a great summer." Louis says with a shit-eating grin as he exits the classroom, the teacher muttering a brief "fuck" to himself as he takes a seat at his desk and rests his face in his hands.

✧✧✧

"Don't forget to put those in the dishwasher after you scrub the food off."

Louis lets out huff, his eyes rolling at his mother's request. He hasn't done the dishes in ages... Niall's mother must've really persuaded her with those parenting tips.

Once loading the last dish into the washer, Louis presses start and leans back on the counter, crossing his arms as he watches his mother, Johannah, sit on the couch and watch the tele.

"By the way, I'm sorry, but, I'll have to work again tomorrow and the day after. It'll be the same hours as usual, so I'll have get some of the neighbors to keep an eye on you to make sure nobody picks you up or comes over." Louis, unamused, hums so his mother knows he got all of that. Moments of silence later, she continues, "So, after I dropped you off at home, on my way to work, I stopped for coffee and guess who I ran into?" Louis's mother tries to start conversation, her son only humming again, still uninterested. "Anne! I haven't really seen her around the neighborhood lately and she told me that her son is coming back and staying with her for the summer. How sweet of him... she told me how much she missed him and how well he did his first year of university."

"Harry?" Louis asks, his mother suddenly peaking his interest. "Harry's coming back?"

"Yes! We just have to schedule a day together like we used to. You two were the cutest of friends."

"I'd rather not, thanks." Louis scoffs, the memories of Harry and him not being his favorite.

"Well, I'm the parent and I like his mother, so If I say we're all four going to have a get together then that's what you're going to do." She scolds, Louis whining quietly to himself.

Louis and Harry were never friends at all. They were always forced to be around each other because their mothers got along, but something about Louis and Harry just didn't click. There was always competition between the two, and because Harry was older, smarter, and seemingly better, he always tried one-up Louis.

Too bad Harry isn't still in high school to see Louis now; He had done a complete remodel of himself and although he's sure that he could take Harry now, he just isn't in the mood to deal with him.

"When's he coming back?"

"He was on his way home this morning, so I'd say he'll be home by late tonight," Johannah answers. "Why don't I text Anne now to see if all four of us could have dinner on Sunday?"

"Sounds great. I'm going to head up to my room so I can get some sleep." Louis gives his mother a brief hug before going upstairs to his room and shutting the door behind him.

There's a part of him that's excited for Harry to see his transformation; he's excited to finally be able to to one-up Harry.

Louis's text tone goes off, a message from Liam illuminating the screen:

Louissssss

Louis changes into an oversized navy sweater before sending back:

Hiya Daddy😚

One of Louis's favorite things to do is texting new guys—being as flirty as possible, making them completely whipped in the process.

You're quite fond of that name huh princess?

Louis smiles, pleased at how this conversation is starting off.

Only for you 😇

And maybe typing that makes Louis laugh a little, considering that in no way whatsoever is that name only reserved for him.

Liam texts back almost instantly, it being quite obvious that Louis has his attention.

Oh boyyy what am I gonna do with you

Liam has no idea what he's signing up for. 

Hows about you come over tomorrow so you can do whatever you want with me x

Louis jumps onto his bed, kicking his feet back and forth as he thinks about how he can have some fun with this grounding.

✧✧✧

word count: 1758

actually having so much fun writing louis like this tbh😂 so much different from how he is in complicated lol

💜appreciating all the votes and comments y'all💜

-chris xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
39.5K 1.9K 8
Louis new roommate is rude and mean and has no boundaries. He keeps walking in on him when he has sex, even if he puts a sock on the doorknob. They f...
215K 12K 15
[Complete] Harry is a sassy bitch with a lot of problems. Louis tries to tame him.
822K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...