I'm Still Into You

By markxjack

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 5

3.3K 166 33
By markxjack

Jacks POV

Felix walked over to the door and opened it and let the person in. "Hey jack" mark said smiling. I smiled back at mark, "hello mark, what do you need?" I asked nicely. "I just wanted to talk to you" mark said making me blush and look over to see felix gone. Me and mark talked for a bit until I was done with my work and I could go home. I got out of my seat and me and mark walked out of my class room and I shut the door behind us before started walking and talking out of the school, "I'll see you later, mark" I said and started walk away. "Wait!" Mark called making me stop. Mark ran over to me, "let me see your phone" he said smiling. I handed him my phone and put something in before saying goodbye and leaving. I looked down at my phone and blushed madly, he put in his phone number and his contexts as "markimoo". I got home and went right to bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
981K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...