❤️ Not Looking For Love .

By GoldenSlim

All Dyamon's Life She Had To Struggle . Her Father Left Her Family . Her Mother Is A Abusive Drug Addict & Sh... More

Not Looking For Love
Not Looking For Love - 2 .
Not Looking For Love - 2 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 3 .
Not Looking For Love - 4 .
Not Looking For Love - 5 .
Not Lookinf For Love - 5 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 6 .
Not Looking For Love - 6 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 7 .
Not Looking For Love - 8 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 10 .
Not Looking For Love - 10 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 11 .
Not Looking For Love - 11 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 13 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 14 .
Not Looking For Love - 15 .
Not Looking For Love - 16 .
Not Looking For Love - 17 .
Not Looking For Love - 18 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 20 .
Not Looking For Love - 20 Part II
Letter From The Author

Not Looking For Love - 12 .

128K 4.1K 564
By GoldenSlim

Anthony's POV •

They say tears won't kill the pain but right now that's all we got .

I feel bad for Dyamon , you can tell it's killing her .

I never seen Devin happier that he was with Dy .

We was literally all we had .

Right now Devin's still unconscious and has a pulse that's getting weaker by the minute .

I ain't never prayed before but right now we all in need of a good prayer .

Von's POV

I never ever cried in front of anyone before , but today I had to .

Seen my nigga down like that killed me .

I wish Ramon ain't kill AJ , Naah that was to easy . He had to feel how we felt right now . He had to shed tears like ours .

Thing wouldn't be right without Devin .

Devin was the oldest of everyone , he was like the big brother I once lost .

He keep everyone in line no matter what .

I ran my hands down my face .

" He'll pull threw , he gotta pull threw it . " I said to myself thinking about the night I lost the most important people to me . My real family .

- Flashback -

It was dark as hell outside . I was walking with my older brother KP , when a group of dudes was walking up on us .

KP was the least bit of scared , me on the other hand was about to pee my damn pants .

" Von I want you to run . " He whispered to me .

" I can't leave you KP . " I demanded .

" Von you will run and your going to do it now. " He yelled .

I just nodded .

He dapped me up and he said he loved me and I said it back .

" Now run . " He said as I took off .

The dudes surrounded KP right as I turn the corner .

~

I got home and went upstairs until I heard the door .

I ran and opened it , because I thought it was KP instead it was the police .

- Flashback Over -

I felt the cold tears drop down my face as I ended the horrible last memory of my dead brother .

" Come on Devin , please pull threw . "

Dyamon's POV

Have you ever loved someone so bad that it hurt you to see them hurt ?

You couldn't eat , sleep , drink , shit couldn't even breath without them ?

In love so bad that it really does hurts , it hurts bad not knowing what can happen . What will your last words be to that person . Did the love you , all those thoughts just running threw your head until you can't think straight Nomore .

That's how I was feeling , tired , weak and ready to lose hope .

Devin could be dead for all we know , we still locked up in this damn guest room .

" You okay ? " Danyell asked rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb .

I nodded , " I'm fine . "

Right then Ant walked in .

" Heey um y'all need to come quick . "

We all got up and followed him downstairs to where Devin was with a lady standing over him .

I knew it was Ant's sister , she was the doctor for all the boys when they got hurt .

She looked into my eyes like she knew my whole story and what I've been threw .

" Well ? " Ant asked as the girl moved her fingers from the side of Devin's neck .

She sighed . " Well he lost a lot of blood and he might not make it . "

Everyone went quiet , and I knew that she saw the tears coming because she continued .

" But there's still a chance , but mostly like he won't make it if he doesn't wake up in the next hour . " she paused to look into everyone's eyes .

" Right now his pulse is slowly creasing I think it's best to pray and say your good byes . I'm sorry guys , we need to do this as quick as possible . " She said before getting up and going to the kitchen .

I knew she was about to cry herself .

We all looked at each other .

I knew Von was dying inside .

" Uhh Von you can go first . " I suggested .

His face lite up . " You sure ? "

I nodded . He kisses me forehead and went and sat next to Devin's body .

The rest of us went into the kitchen and waited as everybody one by one got there time with Devin .

Devin's POV

After I blanked out , I started to regain consciousness and a little memory .

I still felt like I was losing air and I couldn't move no matter how bad I wanted to .

I heard talking and then voices one by one instead of together like earlier .

I listened as everyone said what they had to say , it hurt me know that I was the one causing all this pain .

I listened to everybody .

Von - " Devin you was like my brother . You raised me , took me in . I can't lose you B I need you . We need you and most of all Dy needs you . She hurting bad B . "

Ant - " Man , I wish you would have just let me stayed to help you . This my fault  ! I love you Dev you like my brother and I left you . "

Ramon - " Dev , I want you to know that I love you FAM  . You was like Blood FAM to me and I would go farther than killing that bitch nigga for you ."

Quan - " My Nig why it gotta be like that . You was like blood and I know this ain't real Cuh you gonna pull threw watch . I know you will and I still love and Imma ride for you nigga . "

I heard more and more but I didn't want to hear those voices as much as I wanted to hear my baby girls .

I knew she wanted what the guys wanted for me to get up but I couldn't my body just couldn't do it .

I was trying but I couldn't . I just couldn't .

" D - D - Dev ? " I knew it was my baby finally .

She sounded so hurt , I had to pull threw not for me but for her and the guys .

I can do this I gotta pull threw .

Dyamon's POV

Everyone got there turn to take to Dev and I was last and it was now my turn .

" D - D - Dev ? " Curse my nervous stutter .

I went and sat on the floor in front of him on the couch and grabbed his hand .

I rubbed my thumb back and fourth , like I do to wake him up in the morning .

I sighed and began .

" Hey Devin , I hope you know we are all hoping you pull threw . Not just for us for yourself as well . Von really misses you , you know y'all was like triplets , you , him and Ant . " I chuckled at the thought of the three .

" Anyways I really miss you . Your voice , your eyes , your laugh , your annoying sarcasm . I wish you could wake up . Come one baby just try for me , let me know you hear me at least . " I waited to see if anything happened .

Nope not a thing .

I sighed again . " Well I love you and I know you love me . Well I hope you do . " Damn here come the tears .

" Devin why didn't you let Me and Ant stay to help we could have did something ? I just just wanna change things I wanna go back and fixed it all ! I did this , it was my fault . I didn't do it on purpose tho . I love you I would never you know that right ? " I said still rubbing his hand and looking at the ground .

I heard mumbling and brushed it off thinking it was the guys in the kitchen .

" I love you and would never hurt you Dev . I want you to know that , Do you know that Dev . ? "

& The voice I was longing to hear came out  .

" Yes Dy , I know that . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 12.1K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
4.1K 193 22
it's easy to fall in love but it's difficult to find someone who will catch you. "what the fuck is love with no pain or suffer?" © mybabbygray
50.9K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
72.2K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...