Abused Heart

By brittney1997able

Madison Baxter is a 25 year old woman and mother to her two year old daughter, Layla. She works and is in a r... More

Coming Soon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 13

291 13 3
By brittney1997able

    I walked out of the store and walked to my car. I opened the door and put my things inside. As I closed the door and went to open the other door, I heard someone yell out my name.
      I turned and cursed myself when I saw it was Eazy.
     I waved hello and and got in my car. I went to close it but a hand went and stop it. I looked up into Eric' brown eyes.
     "Hey", I said
   He frowned. "I've been trying to get in contact with you. Why have you been dogging me?"
     "I've been busy-"
     "Bullshit!"
   I shook my head. "E, I can't do this right now. I have to get back to Layla"
     "How is she? I haven't seen her, I miss her. And you"
     "She's fine"
  He nodded. "Let's go to dinner tonight. Me, you and Lay"
     "I can't. Not tonight"
He frowned. "Why?"
       "I have to go"
   I get back in my car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.8K 48
Aurelia Bellini had always dreamed of the perfect family picture. But like most dreams, reality got in the way. Aurelia became pregnant at 18 years o...
2.5K 49 13
Y/n Schneider and Alex Alvarez are deemed meant to be by both of there family's. Are they right or will they go there own ways and find there actual...
7K 191 11
Stephanie is married to a man named Charles for two years. On the outside, everything looks like it's fine. But looking on the inside is not that pre...
14.4K 373 19
"He has this spell bound hold on me. I just can't get away, no matter how hard try... I keep going back." "Do you think it's okay, because you're in...