Little Legends (Akatsuki no Y...

By L_A_Studios

(Book 1: Little Dragon Warriors) Yona had finally assembled all of the Dragon Warrior Descendants, though wha... More

Information (Before you read)
Prologue
Legend 1: Recovery
Legend 2: The Kindess of Yoon
Ch.3: Rise of the Bandits (Prt.1)
Ch.4: Rise of the Bandits (Prt.2)
Ch.5: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Legend 6: Behind the Mask (Prt.1)
Legend 7: Behind the Mask (Prt.2)
Legend 8: I'd Rather Sleep in a Tree
I aint even mad
Legend 9: Yoon and the Villagers
Legend 11: The Lord Goes Undercover
Legend 12: Putting an End to the War
Legend 13: An Order
Ch.14: I Knew You'd Come
Ch.15: A Great Leader (Prt.1)
Ch.16: A Great Leader (Prt.2)
Ch.17: The Return
Ch.18: The Gin Dragon Clan
Clan Info
Ch.19: The Elder Story
Ch.20: Not So Strong
Ch.21: Back to Business
Ch.22: The Kai Empire
Ch.23: I'm Gonna Kill Yoon
Ch.24: Fire Festival
Ch.25: Beginning of War
Ch.26: At Daybreak

Legend 10: The Broken Lord Arrives

3.1K 116 3
By L_A_Studios

[A/N: The next few chapters are mostly based on the manga, so I apologize that the characters are not as involved, I just felt that this would be important for the story line.]

-Fire Tribe Soutner Government Office-2 weeks before-
"Who are these people?" The head general questioned, looking at the three men that were tied up on the floor in front of him.
"Who? They're the bandits, Master Dol-bal. Aren't they the ones you told us to arrest?" The soldier proudly questioned.
"N-no! The ones I told you to arrest are not these! The leader was a woman, and she had men and a girl who seemed like monsters with her! They call themselves the 'Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'!" Dol-bal exclaimed, glaring at his soldiers as they began to cackle at the name. "Are you making fun of me?!" He shouted at them.
"Get out of the way." A cold voice stated.
"What's that?! Who do you take me for?!" Dol-bal shouted, turning around, only to become pale.
"Do you want to be trampled?" The man on the horse questioned, his glare just as freezing as the tone in his voice.
"G-Geneeal Kan Soo-Jin's son! Lord Kan Kyo-ga! I apologize for my insolence!" Dol-bal bowed.
It was awkwardly silent, before Dol-bal spoke up once more. "If I humbly may, Lord Kyo-ga, there is something I want to discuss! Around the area of Katan Village of the Fire Tribe, There is a group of outlaws who are performing injustices against the officials...No, even against te general, Lord Soo-jin!" He stated.
"Master Dol-bal!" One of the soldiers looked frantic.
"They're turning the impoverished villages into their territory. They're an appalling group that snatches away the taxes we gather from people." Dol-bal continued, as if not hearing his fellow soldier.
"Stand down! Isn't it your job to take care of groups like that?!" Snapped Lord Kyo-ga's bodyguard.
"Yes, it is, but that group...has monsters that can fly in the sky and make their arm gigantic...Their name is unexpected...Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!" Dol-bal stated.
"I'm going to crush you." Lord Kyo-ga stated coldly, rearing up his horse.
"Listen! Listen please! With the power you have as the convoy general who leads all of the soldiers of the Fire Tirbe. Please, please crush them!" Shouted Dol-bal.
As Lord Kyo-ga began to trot away on his horse, he paused when going by one of the bandits that was tied up, whom looked badly beaten up like his comrads. "I remember...The Dark Dragon...and the Happy Hungry bunch. The girl that was protected by the monster that devoured my arm...rigt...that's the name she gave us...They said it was their territory,,," He said, looking shaken up by the rememberance of the gold eyed monster.

-1 week ago-
"What? There's no way...The Lord is going to get rid of the bandits?!"
"That's right. Since we're going to get rid of the bandits, we have arrived from Saika castle. Tis is General Kan Soo-Jin's son, Lord Kan Tae-jun. And I am his aide, Heuk-chi." A short, chubby man said as he stood beside his grey haired lord.
This means that the people at Saika think this is important. Most of the soldiers began to think.
"I know this is sudden, but...Lord Tae-jun is tired from the long journey from Saika. He is currently recovering." Heuk-chi stated, motioning to the burnt out male.

-Few Days later-
Ever since that day...everything in my vision is...grey....but when I open my eyes, I...let that person...that person's burning light...that precious person...doesn't disappear. If I could turn it back... Tear began to cloud Lord Tae-jun's vision.
"Mister Heuk-chi. Didn't Lord Tae-jun come here to get rid of the bandits?" One of the soldiers asked.
"Well, in a way..." The aide replied.
"Then why is he just sitting and looking outside everyday?" Asked another soldier.
"As you can see, he's a pitiful person." Heuk-chi pointed out.
"Don't give us a pitiful person!" One of the soldiers exclaimed. "Lord Dol-bal has been dismissed! Not to mention we are behind on the taxcollections.If he is going to be uselss, you should just return to the caslte!"
"Do those bandits really exist? Our current information is insufficient." Heuk-chi replied.
"Well...We haven't actually seen them, but, there are definently bandits that are attacking government officials. However, the information from the witnesses is a little hard to believe." The main soldier spoke up.
"What do you mean?" Heuk-chi questioned.
"A man who has an arm that grows, a green-haired man and a (H/C) girl that can fly, and a man wearing a mask and wig, and a silver haired boy. To finish it off, the leader is some girl. The name of the group is also 'the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'.''"
"The girl you were talking about sounds attractive." Heuk-chi calmly stated.
"Anyways, we need to quickly exterminate thses bandits and quickly collect those taxes or the higher usp are going to start complaining."
"Working for the governemtn is tough work." Heuk-chi agreed.
The door suddenly swung open, revealing a solider as he began to crawl in, beaten up. "Th-they showed up...It's them! The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!"
"Lord Tae-jun! Now let's show those bandits-!" The soldier that had been talking to Heuk-chi paused as he watched Tae-jun bow up and down.
"Please punish the sinful me!" The young lord cried out.
"Lord Tae-jun is currentlhy praying." Heuk-chi spoke up as he gestured towards his boss.
"Please leave!" The soldier cried out.

-Present-Katan Village-
"Look inside of those houses too! If there's anyone suspicious bring them here!" The head soldier called out.
"No elegance." Heuk-chi commented as he watched one of the soldiers push a blond male to the ground.
Lord Tae-jun flinched as a rock hit his head, and he glanced at a little girl who had pebbles in her hand. "Get out!" She shouted. "Get out of Katan village!" She cried out, only to suddenly be held back by a pretty handsome boy.
This is bad! He looks like a pretty high ranking noble! Yoon thought as he looked at Tae-jun, who had a serious glaring expression.
"I'm sorry I was born." Lord Tae-jun muttered, suddenly going limp with a hazy depressing aura.
"This person is currently sensitive so please don't say mean things to him." Heuk-chi told Yoon in a matter-of-fact tone.
He's crying?! Yoon's eyes widened in surprise. "I'm...I'm sorry." Said the little girl, sweatdropping by Yoon's side.
"Don't worry, I also want to throw rocks at him sometimes." Heuk-chi admitted.
"What's wrong?" Yoon asked, muttering afterwards to the little girl to go hide.
"If I say it simply, he's love sick. Or so it seems..." Heuk-chi replied.
"Who is love sick?!" Tae-jun shouted. 'It's not like that...It's not love or any of those glittery feelings! Don't compare them! This feeling is...This feeling is...I don't even know myself." He sighed, looking miserable once more.
"We are barely getting enough food for each day. We can't afford to pay anymore taxes, please leave." Yoon politely stated.
"Taxes are part of a citizen's duty." Heuk-chi stated, causing Yoon to narrow his eyes.
"It's our duty to pay outrageous taxes for nobles' luxuries and for a larger than necessary army?! Isn't it your duty to worry about our food supply and sick before your luxuries?!" Yoon shouted.
"Organiing the army is a way to protect the fire tribe's people." Insisted Heuk-chi.
"How misleading." Yoon replied.
"Well, it doesn't matter." Heuk-chi said. "We didn't come here to collect taxes, I came here to capture the bandits." He told Yoon.
"Bandits...?" Yoon asked in surprise.
"Have you heard of them? It seems that they are calling themselves the Hungry Bandits or..." Heuk-chi was cut off by a sudden shout of someone saying 'I found it!'.
"The taxes that the bandits have collected are here! Like we suspected, they hid the taxes!"
"Doesn't that mean the village is harboring bandits?" Heuk-chi questioned allowed.
"Not neccessarilly." Yoon replied, before a grin covered his features. "It's about time, to get our work started, isn't it?" He questioned.
Heuk-chi looked at the younger male confused, before a shadow was casted over him and he caught sight of a green haried male.
"Thank you for your hard work." The male smirked, before releasing a ton of blades onto the officials.
As some of the officials began the run, a white haired male stood in their way. "Where are you going? Weren't you looking for us?" He grinned deviously.
While the soldiers ran around like scared roaches, Lord Tae-jun stood his ground, looking paralyzed as he stared at Kija. What is that...Is it a death god...Has it finally come to get me? He wondered. As Kija was about to strike him, though, Tae-jun had somehow grabbed his clawed hand. "What's wrong, death god? Can you please hurry up?!" He asked.
"What? No, no, no, no! Who is the death god?!" Kija asked, flabbergasted.
"You can only take me with you right now! Tomorrow I might be too scared to go so you have to take me now!" Tae-jun exclaimed.
"Who are you? Let go of my hand!" Kija exclaimed frantically.
Jae-ha jumped down, landing ontop of Tae-jun. "What are you doing? He's asking you so nicely, so why don't you send him off happily?" He asked the white dragon.
"I can't seriously attack an unarmed person! This hand is sacred!" Kija defended himself.
The two dragons had their attention brought to the head officer, who was lying on the ground covered in cuts. "As I suspected, Katan Village is harboring bandits." He muttered.
"You idiot." Jaeha said. "This area is our turf."
"Of course we would protect what we've stolen!" Exclaimed Kija."We have friends all over the land of fire."
"Lord Tae-jun. Are you alive?" Heuk-chi questioned, nealing beside his lord.
"You brats!" A feminine voice shouted, causing Tae-jun's eyes to widen. "Hurry up and throw those guys out!The people in the village are afraid." The female stated.
What...That v-voice... Tae-jun thought, knowing he has heard it before, before grunting as he felt a boot on his head.
"It looks like he still has some energy left, captain. Hey you, officer, stop resisting!" Jaeha exclaimed. "Oh oh?" he then mused as Tae-jun began to lift himself up from the ground. "Heh...Didn't know that there was a person that could get up after being pinned down by my foot." He grinned.
Tae-jun wobbled as he stood up, frantically glancing around for the owner of the voice, before he was suddenly picked up by Kija. "You're in the way!" The white dragon said calmly, before tossing Lord Tae-jun.
"That was a little extreme, Kija." Akio murmured from the white dragon's side.
"Eh?!"

-Next Morning-
A look of determination crossed Tae-jun's features for the first time since he had 'killed' Princess Yona on the cliff side. "A meal. Anything will do, I have to build up my strength." He stated seriously.
While the soldiers cheered, thinking this meant that he was finally not going to be useless and help with capturing the bandits. But the real reason was that voice he had heard.

If she really is alive...I'll save her from those scoundrels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 67
(Y/N) had always wanted to be a Dragonrider since she heard the stories about them when she was young. In the village Un'desi, (Y/N) was unliked by e...
49.7K 1.2K 25
Yona was the beloved princess of the Kouka kingdom. After her mother was killed the King felt it was best to keep Yona's sister, y/n out of the publi...
208K 7.4K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...
94.8K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...