Sting » Louis

נכתב על ידי emily-j

❝No one warns little girls how boys with such pretty eyes, who smell like smoke, who taste like rain, w... עוד

Sting » Louis
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
forteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

twenty

2.2K 98 50
נכתב על ידי emily-j

IMPORTANT! Guys, I really need to finish this story really soon. It has been going for two years now, so I need to speed it up a bit. I'm afraid I don't have the time and impulsion to write anymore. I lack inspiration and so many things are going on with my life... Anyway, thank you for reaching this story to 32k reads!! I never imagined it! Enjoy!

I was ruined inside. My mind was covered with a black cloth. Everything was shut down. My emotions were scattered at Max's apartment. Eyes were closed, but sleep couldn't take over me. I couldn't make it through all of this. I was afraid of the day ahead of me. Of how I would face it. The new dawn surely was going to bring changes. I was certain that Max would be devastated, betrayed or even outraged. I never told him what I saw that night. I couldn't. But deep down I knew far too well he took in who I saw. 

I left his house without a second word and stormed to my hotel. Words were unnecessary. I didn't dare to look into his hurt eyes as I collected my pieces of clothing and putting them on quickly. He didn't speak either. And that was what I was scared of; his reaction. How much can a person forbear? How long was he willing to wait? He was a man. And like any other he had needs, needs I could not fulfill. I didn't want to lose Max. Call it stupidity or selfishness. Back then, I couldn't figure out how I felt and what was right for me to do. I was helpless. drowning into the sea of my emotions, but no one could help.

I couldn't see Louis. I didn't want to admit I was having sexual hallucination with him. And his face would be there to remind me that. I was sick. And our relationship, even though it was just professional, made matters worse. Any contact with him was driving to madness. I felt like I was playing in some kind of a drama-comedy movie. I had to save myself. I had to quit.

                                                                               ~~~

The following day mr. Peterson and Louis signed the contract, making the deal official between the companies. The president informed us that there would be a reception in the evening to celebrate the success.

I was relieved that the trip was actually coming to an end, without me falling to a mistake. And when I'm talking about 'mistakes', I mean any close interaction with Louis. I spoke little to him and only when needed, in my attempt to protect myself. I couldn't ignore the fact, however that he was staring at me intensely the entire time, trying to earn even a slight glance from me. But he was unsuccessful. What I did pay attention  to was Vesper's constant flirting with him. I unconsciously gritted my teeth every time her blue eyes roamed his body or gave him a smirk. I wanted to punch her- well- both of them.

 Moreover, I noticed her whispering into his ear after we had finished the meeting with an anxious expression, trying to push her away. I gathered all of my papers lying on the desk in front of me and passed them as I made my way to the door.

                                                                                      ~~~

Little did I know that that night would be the destruction of me. That very night I would break into a million pieces that I would never be able to put back together ever again. After that night, I would never be the same girl. My life was determined back then. I will never forget what happened.

I had made my hair into beautiful curls, falling gracefully around my shoulders and up to my chest. The red lipstick that I had on, made the black midi lace dress that I had chosen stand out. My toes were hurting a little from the black heeled sandals I had been wearing, but I didn't care. I was looking anxiously at the entrance of the large room as more and more people kept coming through the doors.

I had invited Max. Nevertheless, I knew that he wouldn't come, but I felt that I was beating a dead horse. Time passed without him coming. I drank several glasses of champagne and I felt my head spin slightly. I had completely forgotten the names of the dozens of people I met that evening. Hopefully I could forget Max's absence too.

"He's not coming." I almost dropped my glass when I heard his voice. I turned to talk to him, taking in his heavy cologne and dashing appearance.

A white shirt was embracing tightly his toned torso, his tattoos were visible from his rolled up sleeves. His tie was hanging loosely. I bit my lip unconsciously, but quickly shook my dark thoughts away.

"Who?" I decided to play dumb.

A breathy laugh left his lips as he took a sip from his glass. "Who else?" he raised an eyebrow playfully at me. "Your Max-boy." his sarcastic tone was evident.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration. "Oh... Max!" I continued playing my role, as I smiled at him, pressing my fingers at my forehead as if I had just realized who he was referring to. "He's not coming. Something came up with his work and he couldn't make it." I lied, trying not to make myself a fool.

Louis' smile faded. In a shift move, he appeared in front of me. The distance between us was petty. His chest was almost touching mine. My breath caught in my throat from our proximity. I felt I slight urge to push him harshly away from me, but something deep inside me was stopping me from doing so. My eyes travelled to his face, noticing small wrinkles that had formed around his icy blue eyes. I had never seen them before. I almost raised my hand to touch the skin there and caress it softly.

"I don't think any business is more important than the person you love. That man made the most terrible mistake leaving you here alone. I would never do that." his voice was barely above a whisper and each and every word came out sweet as honey. His breath was saturated with alcohol and was coolly fanning over my face.

I closed my eyes for a second, devouring these moments of our bodies touching and our scents mixing together. Without realizing, I recalled the moments we two were making love. Our sweaty bodies sliding into each other, the sound of our raged breathing and flesh touching flesh into the air.

But all that warmth and joy disappeared, before I could even open my eyes. He stepped back casually and strode over to talk with some people that had motioned him to go.

Paralyzed, I balanced myself to the table I was standing next to, trying to clear my head. 'He would never leave me alone', he said, but he already had done that once, and he was going to do it again.

                                                                                 ~~~

It was past midnight when I arrived at the hotel. I was alone. I didn't know when Louis had left. I was annoyed that he let me return on my own, since he had promised we would leave the reception together. Probably something important happened or he has just tired, I thought. But then again, wasn't he obliged to inform me? That was far from the truth.

I was entering the hotel when my mobile started ringing. I quickly opened my clutch bag trying to find it. The name 'Max' was flashing on the screen. I was debating whether I should or shouldn't pick up the phone. I received some weird looks from the receptionist since I was literally standing in the middle of the lobby with a phone in my hands without answering.

"Hello?" I finally said, but my phone almost fell from my hands and my heart stopped when my eyes landed a few meters away from the elevator.

My legs began to tremble dangerously, cold sweat covered my palms and forehead. I felt my breath was knocked out of my lungs. As if someone had given me a hard blow.

Louis was holding Vesper close. His arms were around her waist and hers were cupping his face. They were locking lips passionately, not caring about anyone watching them. Fresh tears fell from my eyes as the scene before me unfolded. The time had stopped. I felt like everything around me was being demolished. A large sob left my lips. Mistake. Louis immediately detached his lips from hers and a bewildered expression appeared on his face. He pushed Vesper away from him, but I had already started running towards the elevator.

"Gemma!" I heard a shout. But I couldn't tell who really was. Probably it was Louis. My vision was blurred, I was desperately trying to breath, since mucus was dripping from it.

As I was moving I managed to look at Vesper. She had a triumphant smirk on and she playfully winked at me as if she was saying 'I won". I huffed in disgust and pressed the elevator's button. Louis was just a few meters behind me. My heart was beating frantically. I didn't want to be caught.

"Gemma!" he shouted once more. ""Gemma, please!"

The elevators doors opened, luckily and I hurried inside, pressing the button of the floor was, in the process. The doors, miraculously closed as soon as Louis reached me, leaving him outside. I heard a large metallic thud beneath me and I imagined it was Louis' fists banging against the doors. More tears started to fall, and I noticed I hadn't ended the call with Max.

"Gemma? What the bloody hell is going on?" I heard Max faintly, but I ended the call, without a word and turned off my phone immediately.

                                                                                ~~~~

Louis had chased me a million times. And he never failed to catch me. Not once. I guessed he had probably taken the stairs. He was fast and I feared I would see him the moment I stepped out of the elevator. I looked around when I reached my floor. No sign of Louis. I took that as an opportunity to run to my room without being bothered. I thanked the Lord the second I was inside my room. Then, I tossed my bag somewhere and undressed to have a bath in order to calm myself down.

The bath seemed to have worked. An hour later, I had changed into some comfortable clothes and I had calmed down. I had accepted the fact that he was toying with me and he was sleeping with other girls. That was a fact for me. He didn't care. Why didn't he come after me? But, what was I saying? After my little interruption he would want to resume his 'activities' and finish what he started with his snake Vesper.

Nevertheless, just as I was going to lay on my bed, I heard a soft knock on the door. Without thinking, I opened it. As soon as I saw Louis standing there, I closed it right away, without giving him a chance to speak. A satisfied smirk made its way to my lips.

"Gemma..." I heard from the other side of the door. "I need to talk to you." "I have nothing to talk to you about!" I shouted.

What? Did he finish with Vesper and he wanted to apologize?

"Please, I want to explain everything!" See? "I don't want to hear it, Louis!" my patience was running out. "Why? Are you jealous?" I could hear the satisfaction in his voice. I could visualize his stupid smile.

"What? Of course I am not! Why would I be? I just wish not to speak with you!" I heard  a laugh from the other side. I huffed in rage.

"Gemma, open the door!"

 "No!"

 "Quit the childish whining! Jay is on the phone and she wants to speak to you." I stopped for a moment. "Come on!"

"You are lying." I said, unsure.

"Am I? Do you want to risk it? Risk losing your job?" he took a deep breath. "You don't want to keep her waiting!"

I wasn't completely convinced that he was telling me the truth, but I didn't want to disgrace myself if he was being truthful. I reluctantly opened the door, but when I say he was holding no phone, I tried to close it again. But he was quicker. He put his foot at the door, preventing it from shutting. I used all the force I could muster, but it was vain. His much stronger arms pushed the door open widely.

I took steps back as Louis menacingly moved towards me and kicked the door closed loudly. His eyes were dark. As he moved he pulled the sleeves of his black tight shirt. I started trembling from fear, but I refused to show him. He had lost control.

"Get out!" I expected my voice to come out confident and strong, but it came out more like a pathetic pleading.

"Oh no, darling. It's just the two of us now... And you can't escape me." 

Complete poop! I actually hate this chapter, but something big is coming up! Stay tuned! I genuinely don't know when the next update will be, but I promise you won't wait 3 months for that update like this stupid one!!

Please comment/vote/share!

Until next time,

Emily xx  

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
33.3K 1.5K 13
"That I'm arrogant. That I'm a bitch. That I can't admit my faults or when I'm sorry. That's what you said right?" Louis once spat those words to Ha...
33.3K 517 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.
184K 6.8K 38
"Why does your ass always taste like skittles?" "Taste the rainbow, be the rainbow, Daddy." Louis likes Skittles Niall likes Louis All rights reser...