Bleach : hollows on the loose...

By thedarklord86

What happens when you let a hybrid between soul reaper/hollow loose on the soul society. well you get amazing... More

Chapter 1 : The start
Chapter 2 : helping a friend.
Chapter 4 : breaking in by the dead
Chapter 5 its time for the launch
Chapter 6 : first captain
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bankai revealed and released
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (the real ending)
What should i post or start making public

Chapter 3 : He lets us pass just to be kicked out

12K 140 55
By thedarklord86

The group was silent watching the captain who didn't move and held a strange smile.

Gin : oh not good.

A flash went past Jidanbo left arm and a second later a blood waterfall poured out the arm. Jidanbi left arm fell and with only one arm the gate fell making Jidanbo carry it with his back on one knee.

Ichigo : Jidanbo !
(Y/n) : you are gonna pay for that !

He wanted to attack the captain but Yoruichi jumped infront of him.
Yoruichi : don't be a fool thats a captain.

(Y/n) growled but kept standing on his place.

Gin : unaccetable a guardian of the gate isn't supposed to open the gate.

Jidanbo didn't spoke or look at Gin.

(Y/n) growled again really wanting to kick the guy ass but (y/n) knew could't beat a captain.

Jidanbo finally spoke.
Jidanbo : ugh.. I lost, opening the gate is what is expected of a gatekeeper who has lost.
Gin : what you saying makes no sense. A gatekeeper who lost isn't opening any gates.
When a gatekeeper loses it means... ''Death

The sick smile never left the guy face. Not even when Ichigo slashed his blade against the captain but the man didn't faze just pushed Ichigo back and jumped then self back.
Yoruichi : i-ichigo !!

Ichigo pointed his blade against the captain with no fear.
Ichigo : what the hell are you doing ?
Yoruichi : yeah ichigo what are you doing ?!
Ichigo : don't come in now and try to butt in, you fox face! Anyone who'd attack an unharmed man will be killed by me !
Gin : you are sure a funny kid.... You're not scared of me?
Ichigo : not at all.

Yoruichi : stop it Ichigo ! We will retreat for now!
Ichigo : huh?! Why ?! Im only getting started over here. No way i can forgive guys like this!
I'll just end it...
Gin : so you are Ichigo kurosaki ?
Ichigo : you know about me ?
Gin : oh, just as i thought.

The man turned around and walked away leaving the group confused.
Ichigo : huh ? Hey ! Where're you going ?! hey wait !
Gin : all the more reason i can't let you pass.

He stopped and pulled a short Zanpakutō out of nowhere.
Ichigo : why're are you standing so far back ? Are you going to trow your dagger ?

Gin didn't even face him he just didn't move at all.
Gin : it's not a dagger this is my Zanpakutō.

He turned around and took a stab postion.
Gin : impale him Shinso!

He stabbed the zanpakuto forward sending the growing blade straight at ichigo who just raised his sword but he was still blow back by the growing blade from his feet into Jidanbo and both where sent from their feet flying backwards.

Orihime : ichigo !
Yoruichi : no the gate !!

The gate fell but before it closed Gin ducked and waved with the smile.
Gin : bye bye.

The group (expect (y/n)) runned at Ichigo aid,
Ichigo : ow! Owwee!
Orihime : are you alright, Ichigo ?!
Ichigo : the gate !.. that bastard !
Yoruichi : well it seems you are alright.
Ichigo : sorry...the gate is closed because of me.
Yoruichi : don't blame yourself your opponent was Gin ichimaru there was nothing you could have done.
(Y/n) : Yoruichi is right you should be happy you are alive because that was a captain.

Ichigo stood up with a growl and grabbed his Zanpakutō out the ground laying it on his shoulder.
Ichigo : orihime could you do me a favor and take care of Jidanbo ?

She nodded but then their attention went to the people appearing in the village.
Ichigo : look what we got here.
Uryu : they must have been hiding.
Yoruichi : thats not strange souls that go to the soul society illegal are called Ryoka. There are the root cause of all kind of trouble.
Ichigo : they must think we are their enemies.

Chad Orihime and Uryu took slowy a fighting stance feeling threated.
Old man : please stop.

A old man stepped out of the group bowing to them.
Old man : im the elder of the Rukon district. I witnessed everything that happened just now. We want to welcome you as Jidanbo's saviors.
(Y/n) : well that was unexpected.

A little while later brought by you by orihime hostipal :  you think she crazy but she safes your life

The group stood with the souls around Jidanbo unconscious body. Orihime looked at the giant wound, (y/n) just stood against a wall not looking and the rest just stood with the villagers.
(Y/n) thought : well barely here and we already met a captain he was strong just like Grandfather told me captains were. How are we gonna pull this of ?...one attack was enough to beat Ichigo and blast Jidanbo and him away and the guy just said 'bye bye' this is not gonna be easy.

Yoruichi voice appeared next to him.
Yoruichi : i know your scared i saw the look but don't be for everything is a way and i know all of them.

(Y/n) looked down and saw the cat looking at him with the yellows orps.
(Y/n) : thanks Yoruichi.

He scratched the cat behind the ear earing a purr.
Yoruichi : oh right there yeah thats the place. Wait stop it !

He chuckeld and stopped to look at Orihime healing powers.
(Y/n) : at least good to know we have a docter with us.
Yoruichi : yes we gonna need it im scared.
(Y/n) : yeah i bet im gonna be sore if i survive this.
Yoruichi : oh sore will be the best thing you feel after this.

(Y/n) chuckeld and spotted a little boy coming out of the growd and waving happy at Chad who looked he saw a ghost........ Wait they were seeing ghosts.

Later ( its good to know that they see ghost too)

The group splited up Chad and the kid walked away to catch up, orihime stayed with Jidanbo to make sure he was okay and Uryu stayed with her. Ichigo went with the old man to his house saying they were welcome for the night.  (Y/n) helped Yoruichi asking around for Yoruichi friend.

The streets where pretty busy but they walked without trouble through asking around....While (y/n) walked the cat sat comvertable on the boy shoulder.

(Y/n) : so who is actually your friend ?
Yoruichi : somebody who could help us get in....,she is a pyrotechnic expert but she had a idea that could break through the shield around the city.
(Y/n) : hhmmm you are a intreresting cat Yoruichi.
Yoruichi : why because of the talking, my knowlegde or my friends ?
(Y/n) : everything.

They kept walking until the spotted a shop selling fish. Yoruichi stomach growled.
(Y/n) : why are you hungry im walking ?
Yoruichi : im haven't eaten in a while.
(Y/n) : yeah me neither but i have no money for it.
Yoruichi : they use coins not money.
(Y/n) : same thing.
Voice : come on come on try your luck !

The two found a game of ball hiding in the cups going on. A man with bright oranges hair and a green kimoko with big sleeves.    
Man : come on come try your luck with keith ball under cup game.
The game exitsed with 10 cups and one ball a another stood next to him to help with the cups and there lay a bag of coins and some lose coins around it next to him being probaly a reward.
Keith : come on people find the ball and get my coins and the ones i already won !

A man try'd his luck but the two where so fast that he could't keep up and choose the wrong one.
Keith : oh tough luck (spots (y/n) ) hey you there you are one of the ryako's aren't you ?!
(Y/n) : yes.
Keith : oh really well then you want to tey your luck the first one is free.
(Y/n) : sure.

(Y/n) stood infront of the table holding the game and looked very carefully at the game and spotted the man turning a cup that it sended the ball in his sleeve amd he continue moving them very fast.
(Y/n) thought : of course he cheats well then lets play along.

The two stopped and wachted with big smirks at (y/n) who choose on purpose the wrong cup.
Keith : oh bad luck better luck next time.
(Y/n) : ah thats sad but a try a man who beats me in a game deserseve a firm handshake.

Before the man could protest (y/n) had already grabbed his hand and shook hard making the bal fly out of his sleeve on the table for the growd to see.
Man : hey he cheated !
Woman : you stole our coins!
Man 2 : GET HIM !!

The two took of leaving the money on the table forgotting because al the people running after them.
Yoruichi : it seems you win.

(Y/n) grabbed the small bag and found 12 coins inside and 6 lose.
(Y/n) : this should be enough what do you want ?
Yoruichi : the biggets fish they have.
(Y/n) : alright (turns to the people who stayed) you guys can take your money back i have what i need for a snack.

(Y/n) walked to the shop and ordered two big fish and a bottle of a juice with a straw
Fish seller : oh of course that be 4 coins.
(Y/n) handed the man the coins and took place on a table with yoruichi.
(Y/n) : so whats is this stuff ? (He sniffed his drink smelling a sweet sent.
Yoruichi : thats the juice of the korra berry's a energy fruit with a sweet taste and smell.

(Y/n) took a sip and it tasted like mint with some energy.
(Y/n) : not bad here have some.

The man walked to there table giving him there fish and left them to eat. Yoruichi did't waste time and immediately attcked the fish.
(Y/n) : jeez take your time and enjoy it.

The two quickly finished there fish without any effort at all.
(Y/n) : its just don't make sense we are dead how do we need food ?
Yoruichi : thats a mistery of life just go with it and get me a another fish.
(Y/n) : whats the magical word ?
Yoruichi : please ?
(Y/n) : alright.

He stood up to get a another fish for both of them.
Yoruichi : oh and ask if he can put a sauce on it called 'chilli' !
(Y/n) just laughed not understanding how a cat can eat that much.

At the old man house

The group sat around a fire place in the man home while (y/n) lay on his back with his eyes closed.
Ichigo : what ?! You really want us to give up passing through the gate ?
Yoruichi : not give up. Once the gate has been opened the security on the inside becomes even tighter. Which means the same strategy is not the the best one.
Uryu : i agree.
Chad : what about the gates ?
Yoruichi : there won't be much difference with this one.
Ichigo ; then what do we do ?!

Yoruichi : if we can't use the gate, we must enter another way.
He turned his attention to the elder.
Yoruichi : Elder do you know the Kukaku Shiba ?
Elder : w-what !?

The man face became worried shocked and scared sweat dripped from his forehead on the floor together matching his shaking body.
Yoruichi : i understand she's is someone who constantly changes residence. I haven't been able to find out where she lives now.
Old man : Kukaku...Shiba..... You're are not planning to go through the wall like that!
Orihime : that ?

A hard sound came from outside slowy increasing in folume
Ichigo : huh whats that noise ?
Orihime : whats is it ?

A man flew through the door landing on his face in the room, he got followed by a boar with a red bow on his head.
Ichigo : huh ? A boar ?! Why ? Whats a boar doing here?!
(Y/n) : yeah and why the bow ?
The guy stood up dusting himself of.
Man : darn... Thrown again by my bonnie. Hey its been a long time old man.
Old man : Ganju, what are you doing here ? Go home !
Ganju : some greetings! I come to visit after a long time and i get that ? Your guests are shocked. Oh....

He looked at Ichigo who didn't wear a nice look on his face.

Ganju : what do we have here ?
He pulled his sunglasses of to get a better look.

Ganju : whats a dirty soul reaper doing here ?
Ichigo : what you just say ?
Ganju : what your ears ain't working ? i said what is a dirty soul reaper doing here ?
Ichigo : huh ?
Ganju : huh ?

Ganju grabbed his chin with his hand and squeezed his cheeks. 

Ganju : say something, you dandelion head--!

Ichigo didn't take it anymore and without a little effort he punched him with one hand across the room 
Ganju : what are you doing you want to pick a fight ?!
Ichigo : that's my line! Trying to goad me like that ! You primeval boar!

(Y/n) just smirked and wished he had some popcorn,Ichigo could handle this guy and (y/n) won't mind to see him kicking the other guy ass.

Old man : just like i expected.
He took a sip from his drink not suprised by the fight about to happen.
Uryu : this is no time to drink tea who is that guy ?
(Y/n) : ik would't mind some tea actually.

The man ignored him and give (y/n) some tea but Ganju answered for him.
Ganju : you don't know who i am ?!
Uruy : no we don't.
Orihime : neither do i.
Chad : no
(Y/n) : don't know and don't care.
Ichigo : don't even wanna know.

Ganju just gave a short chuckle.

Ganju : hah.... Then it can't be helped. I'II tell you. My name is Ganju! Self-professed Crimson Bullet of West Rukon district! Self-professed the most want-to-call-you-big-brother'' candinate for 14 years of running! And....!  Self-professed West Rukongai's Top Soul Reaper Hater!
Ichigo : your hopeless.
(Y/n) : yeah i would say something worse but there is child with us.
Ganju : what ?
Ichigo : you heard us.
(Y/n) : over your own pathecic.

They high fived without looking away from Ganju. 
Ganju : AAAAAHHHHH

He tackled Ichigo out of the house on the street and before the others could help Ganju friends blocked their way.

One : we won't let you get in big brothers way.
Two : If you really want to get involved in this fight...
Three : we be your oppenents.

Uryu : Ganju henchman.
Orihime : what do we do now ?
Chad : those men...
All : are all one boars !

They were indeed on boars.
(Y/n) : don't care, this just takes a minute more if i enjoy it.

He handed Chad his swords and walked outside.

(Y/n) : alright you guys gonna do it on the poors animals or do i have to kick you of it ?

The first one let his boar charge at (y/n).
(Y/n) : fine then.

(Y/n) jumped over the boar and grabbed the man shoulders in mid air and pulled him along to toss ahead but before he hit the ground (y/n) dropkicked him into a other sending them both of the boar.

The other two sprinted at him.

(Y/n) caught the first guy fist and spinned him head in stomach into the second. He jumped over the first and punched the second guy in the face following with a kick in the knee to make him drop on the other knee and then punched him again in the face. The second jumped on his back but (y/n) tosed him with ease off and stomped on his head.

Uryu : jeez how can he smile ?

The other two both came from behind but (y/n) spinned around kicking them both in the face then he went behind one of them wrapping his arms around the guys waist and lifted him and let himself fall on his back and the man on his head.

The other trued to get him while he was down (y/n) kicked him in the nuts and when he bent over (y/n) double kicked him in the face.
(Y/n) : thats was no fun.

Ganju stood over ichigo while pointing his finger at him.
Ganju : get outta here ! While im alive, no soul reaper will be allowed to step foot in west Rukongai!

Ichigo kicked him in the face totally done with the guys talking.

Ichigo : cripes ! Cut it out will ya ?! I you wanna fight i fight you.
Ganju : why you--! You punched my handsome face... Not once but twice!
Ichigo : i kicked you the second time around idiot!

Yoruichi had to be a fun breaker.

Yoruichi : enough ichigo don't use up your strength in a meaningless fight.
Ichigo : he started the fight. So if you want to stop this tell him.
Ganju : it seems we're destined to fight you and me.

He pulled a sword from his back but it looked like a broken Zanpakutō

Old man : stop, Ganju ! He is not an evil soul reaper !
Ganju : shut up soul reapers are soul reapers. There is no good or bad.
Old man : Ganju....
Ganju : get ready.

He runned at Ichigo without a second through and not even thinking that the guy wasn't armed.
Uryu : this is bad ! Ichigo doesn't have a his Zanpakutō!

Chad stopped next to him and tossed Ichigo Zanpakutō to him .
Ichigo : thanks Chad!

Ichigo released the sword from the cloth around it and pointed it at the man.
Ganju : huge.. so thats you Zanpakutō !
(Y/n) : thats what she said.
Yoruichi : really ?
Ganju : however.

He slashed with streng against the sword sending sparks everywhere.
Ganju : don't think you can win with a bigger sword!

Ganju maked a circle on the floor and pushed the blade of Ichigo zanpakuto in the ground that sinked like it was in quicksand. The guy took his change when ichigo was confused and kicked him a few feet away.
Ichigo : why you !! Using weird tricks!

The guy brough his sword down on ichigo but he grabbed Ganju arm and punched him hard in the face.
Ichigo : damn if that didn't drop you you're pretty tough.

Ganju went for another attack but Ichigo stepped to the side and punched Ganju in the side. He stepped back but Ganju punched him in the face and Ichigo give him a knee in the chin.

The two punched and blocked until Ichigo grabbed the front of Ganju shirt and tossed him over him on the ground a few feet away. Ichigo jumped and wanted to plant his foot in Ganju face but the guy quickly rolled out of the way and stood up.  

Ichigo : come at me.

Ganju sprinted at him with his fist held high but the alarm of the clock on the back of one of the henchmen maked Ganju stop but it didn't end well and Ganju fell flat on his face.

Ganju : what time it is ?
Guy with the clock : its already nine a clock big brother !
Ganju : nine a clock were late ! we have to go bonnie!

He whisteld.

Ichigo : bonnie ?

The boar with the bow jumped over the soul reaper head infront of her master but the force knocked Ganju back.

Ganju stood up with a smile.
Ganju : thats the way bonnie but i can't play right now give me a ride out of here.

He turned around so bonnie could send him in air and land on the boar back.
Ichigo : hey wait come back you coward !
Ganju : im back here tomorrow and then we settle this once and for all ! Come on guys.

Ichigo almost got runned over by the other guys on there boars.

The group watched very confused after them (y/n) carrying Ichigo sword on his shoulder after recieving it and his own swords on his back.

(Y/n) : wow they are a stranger group then we are.
Uryu : (put his hand on Ichigo shoulder) well thats was a distater. Im speechless.
Ichigo : im gonna kill that guy as soon as i find who he is !!!
(Y/n) : he told you
Ichigo : i don't pay attention to losers.

Time skip tomorrow

Chad orihime Uryu and (y/n) where in dawn looking at Jidanbo sleeping body who was sleeping with a smile on his face.

Orihime : his wound is closing up.
Chad : big-bodied men have lots of stamina. I'm sure he be okay.
Orihime : yeah you're right. He's is so big and strong im sure he be okay.
Uryu : still.... Who is this kukaku Shiba we're going to meet now? Yoruichi never gives us any details.
Orihime : it's probaly someone he knows. Who can get us to seireitei without passing through the gates' right ?
Uryu : probaly, someone who is famous for his skills.

Orihime clapped happy in her hands.
Orihime : oh! It must be a cat with pedigree papers! Like a persian cat or an america short hair cat... Or a dalmatain.
Chad : orihime.... It doesn't mean it'II be a cat just because Yoruichi knows him. Also a dalmatian is dog.
Orihime : are you sure ?
(Y/n) : he is right it is a dog.
Orihime : what then what was i thinking about then ?!

Uryu ignored orihime question and went on with the stranger conversation. 
Uryu : judging from the name, he's probaly a well-built man, someone like a samurai.
Chad : no he be an old hermit-type master.
Orihime : i know!

She went down and started to draw something in it sand.
Orihime : see? Like this and this and... Done !!
The drawing looked good but what she drawed did't make sense it looked like a old monk who was half cat.
Orihime : a hermit-like macho samurai with cat ears and a tail.
Chad : i can't tell what you drawed.
Orihime : oh? Them how about a skinny guitar-wielding samurai?
Uryu : you don't understand orihime he has to have a cape.
(Y/n) : what do you have with capes ?
Uryu : why are you talking ? you are wearing one !
(y/n) : this is a cloak idiot.
Uryu : who do you call idiot ?!
(Y/n) : you idiot.

Uryu wanted to insult back but then he noticed they missed somebody.
Uryu : wait where is Ichigo ?
Orihime : he is inside should i call him ?
Uryu : no its okay i go get him.

(Y/n) smiled and just ignored orihime who went back to drawing.
(Y/n) thought : hhmmm i wonder how a firework expert is gonna help us.

He did't check when he heard the commonotion not even when he heard ichigo scream.
(Y/n) : Ichigo never just leave if there is a fight to finish Yoruichi probally taked care of it.  

Not a minute after he said that the group came out, ichigo with some scars on his cheek and with that they sat of to find Yoruichi friend all wondering who it was gonna be.

After a long walk

The group walked through a grassy place with tree's a clear sky and they did't see a single person around.
Ichigo : looks like we've come to the edge of the village.
(Y/n) : maybe Kukaku just rather lives alone.
Orihime : maybe kukaku shibe probaly wants to keep a his identity a secret. Thats why he lives in a place like this.
Yoruichi : believe me thats not the case.
Ichigo : what then ?
Yoruichi : kukaku is that kind of person who moves a lot but the house design is always the same.
(Y/n) : and that desigh is ?
Yoruichi : you know it when you see it.

(y/n) just spotted something ahead but if his eyes weren't lying he knew why kukaku was here.

Yoruichi : there is it
Ichigo : no way ?
Uryu : what's that ?
(Y/n) : im just gonna turn around and do if i never saw this.
Orihime : how neat
Chad :...........

The house looked normal just with a very long chimney with the top sealed of. But what really caught there attention where the two arm on each side holding a banner with the name : Kukaku shibe
Yoruichi : see ? You can recognize it at once.
Ichigo : which kind op person lives in a house like that ?!!
Uryu : i don't know but he doesn't wants to keep his identity a secret. No wonder he doesn't live in town anymore with a desigh like that.
Ichigo : he probaly ain't allowed to live in town anymore !

While everybody was suprised by the house (y/n) turned around and started to sneak away.
Yoruichi : hmm.... So this time, it's human arms holding the banners. Its pretty good done actually.
Hey !!! (Y/n) get back here !

The next he knew he was on the ground with the black cat on his back.
Yoruichi ; you're not escaping, no whining and just walk in it.
(Y/n) : (sigh) yes Yoruichi.

He walked back and to the house with the black cat Orihime and Chad but Ichigo and Uryu stayed just like him not a fan of the design.
Yoruichi : what are you two waiting for ? Hurry up !
Both : yes Yoruichi

(Y/n) examined the house but expect the arms and chimney it looked like a normal house.
(Y/n) : Kukaku is a strange type.
Ichigo : yeah she better get us in our else hell is gonna pay.

He nodded and took a deep breath just enjoying the weather and the silent.
Voices : halt strangers !!?
Well it lasted.

On each arm stood a man with the same clothings just left in yellow and right in white, same voices so it seemed like they were a twin.
Man #1 : who goes there ?!
Man #2 : strangers ! and one is a soul Reaper !

The two men jumped from the arms down infront of them arms over there chest.
Man #1 : suspicious characters. I Koganenhiko
Man #2 : and Shiroganehiko.
Both : will not allow you to pass.
Shiroganehiko : be gone !
Koganenhiko : or you die right here !
Ichigo : damm ! Not gatekeepers again?! What a pain this soul society is !
(Y/n) : amen

The two stared down at the group until they finaly spotted yoruichi appearing with a anime smile.
Both : master Yoruichi !!

After them saying sorry a thousand times.

The front door immediately lead to a stairway down which they walked down with Koganenhiko.
Uryu : a desending stairway as soon as you enter? This house is really is weird.
Orihime : i wonder how you get upstairs.
(Y/n) : thats what you wonder after the few last days ?
Orihime : yeah

(Y/n) facepalmed wondering where he just got himself in.

Koganenhiko : please pardon us ! We did know it was you Yoruichi and your companions.
Ichigo thought : im not a companion.
Yoruichi : thats all right. Its my fault for not notifying you beforehand.

They reached the end of stair into a hall with left a door that must be Kukaku room.
Koganenhiko : please wait here i (tap tap) master ! We have visitors. (Tap tap) yes right away master kukaku.

He went on his knees and opended the doors showing Kukaku shibe sitting at the end of the door but she was nothing like they expected because she was a woman.
(Y/n) thought : well then that must be kukaku.
Kukaku : its been a while Yoruichi
Ichigo : k-Kukaku is....
The rest except Yoruichi and (y/n) : a woman !!!
Yoruichi : you all expected a man but i never said it was a man.

(Y/n) laughed on the inside seeing all of there faces who were writing in pure shock.
Kukaku : hmm who are those kids ?
Yoruichi : i explain that later but for now i have a favor to ask from you.
Kukaku : thats mostly the case if you look me up.

The two stared at each other in silent until kukaku broke it,
Kukaku : Tell me is it gonna be dangerous ?
Yoruichi : most likely.
Kukaku : (chuckle) it's been a long time since we've talked like this. All right i love diffucult things.

Gonna cut it here and stay tuned for part 4
Ichigo : wenn thats gonna be up ?
Me : don't know lay if im in the mood for bleach
Ichigo : you disepeared for a year.
Me : ah shut up and watch out for a that hollow.
Ichigo : which holl HHHAAAAAAAAA
Me : warned you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
61.2K 995 14
Ichigo is depressed. He's been left alone after fighting Aizen, but not because he lost his powers... However Ichigo discoveres something that will c...
104K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...
36 0 9
Who would have thought that Kuchiki Byakuya, the so-called perfect soul reaper could be conflicted? What his fight against Tsukishima awakened inside...