All In My Head | Issac Lahey...

By cherriasian

{Book One} "I can be good, I can be true. You know I don't love anyone, but I love you." - Chapel ' Nicole Do... More

Mishaps and The Unexplainable
Girls Can't Play
Not How I Expected To Walk Home
Just Another Casual Lacrosse Practice
You're Okay
I Know What You're Feeling
Ice Skating & Ice Hurting
The Game
Ignore, Ignore, and... Ignore.
This'll Be Fun
Stuck In The Middle Of Friendship
Finally Working Together
Raving and Saving
Panic
It's Over
REMASTERING THIS?
NEW ISAAC LAHEY FANFICTION

I Like This Type Of Isaac

4.6K 135 39
By cherriasian

Chapter Fourteen - Misguided Ghosts by Paramore

"And we just go in circles."

   "I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek explained, Katherine and Scott following him.  The three had just gotten out of the animal clinic. 

   "Ugh, I get it." Scott said, "We can't save Jackson." he admitted.

   "We can't seem to kill him, either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like, this." Derek admitted. "Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." he explained, looking at the two. 

   "But how do we stop him?" Katherine asked, thinking of some way for it to happen.

   Derek shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know." he answered, "I don't even know if we can."

   "Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested.

   "I'm the one who turned him." Derek told the two, "It's my fault."

    Katherine then spoke, "Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this."

   "This happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott assumed.

   "That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek informed, looking up from the ground, obviously frustrated.

   "What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Scott asked.

   "Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek asked, not answering his question.

   Katherine chuckled to herself from what she was about to answer, "Because you always are keeping something from him."

   "Well, maybe I do it to protect you."

   Katherine knew another argument had just started, "Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" 

   "Go home, you two." Derek told the two, sighing, "Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one."

***

   "What is that?" 

   "It's a triskele." Katherine answered, walking down from the stairs, the four looking up t her.

   "What is she doing here?" Erica asked, looking at Derek.

   Katherine reached the bottom of the stairs, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well, it's the full moon tonight. I can throw your werewolf asses anywhere I would like to, so it's very simple." she explained, then continued. "I'm obviously being the kind yet very stupid person I am and helping you." she said, smiling at the end innocently. 

    "Oh, great." Katherine heard Isaac said. 

    Katherine turned towards Isaac, pointing her hand towards his hand, and flicking upwards at his face. Making him hit himself in the face, not very hard though. Isaac looked over at a smirking Katherine, mouth open. 

   "Spirals mean different things; Past, present, and future. Mother, father, child." Katherine continued from what she answered earlier. 

   Derek looked over at her, "You know what it means?" 

   "Alpha, beta, omega?" Boyd guessed.

   "That's right." Derek said, "It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas."

   "Like Scott?" Isaac asked. 

   "Scott's with us." Derek answered.

   "Really? Then where is he now?"

   "He's looking for Jackson." Katherine answered.

   "Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will." Derek pointed out, grabbing something from the box. "There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal." he held out a collar or something that could be wrapped around a neck with chains to Isaac. "But tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find."

   "Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica informed.

   Katherine looked at Erica, "I feel you, Erica." she said, and laughed with her. "For once."

   "Well, this one's for you." Derek then pulled out something that looked even more violent than the other one that he gave to Isaac.

   Just then Katherine's phone rang, playing her ringtone "Can I have a minute? I've gotta tell you something. I heard that someone likes you. And it might be nothing but he's right in front of you." Katherine's eyes widened, slowly chuckling to herself when noticing Isaac look up from the ground at her. "He's kinda my size, Don't look back 'cause he's looking. I think-"

   Katherine grabbed her phone out of her back pocket, quickly answering it. "Hola my main bitch."

   "What?" Allison asked, confused.

   Katherine laughed, walked around or pacing around, a thing that she did whenever talking. "Sorry, Katherine's true form has been exposed all because she's been reading too many fan fiction. What's up?"

   "Why aren't you at Lydia's? You're her friend too you know?" Allison asked, and Katherine sighed.

   She knew that it was Lydia's birthday, but Katherine also didn't want anyone being killed. "Just tell her that I'm sick or something, I'm kind of busy trying to not have three werewolves kill anyone in sight."

   "Oh." Allison said in realization. "Ohhhh." she said again, sounding like she wanted something to happen.

   "Oh my gosh," Katherine sighed, "I'm not doing it in the way you're thinking! Nothing involving the word between us." 

   Allison knew all about what was happening and how Katherine felt for Isaac. Katherine was the only one who knew what he didn't felt. She knew what the 'word' was. Love. 

   "I swear you're blind."

   Katherine nodded slightly to herself, "Then again, I did have glasses since Kindergarten to like the seventh grade. So yeah, just a little blind." she said, chuckling. "Don't worry I even bought a gift for her. I'll give it to her tomorrow. Ba-bye."

   "No, wait!"

   Katherine ended the call, putting her phone back in her pocket, and turning to run into the random train in the middle of the room.

   "What if we break free?" Boyd asked, as she entered.

   "Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here." Derek answered. " Probably try to kill me, kill Katherine, then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat." he explained, and Katherine noted that. "I need you to hold her." 

   Isaac held her, "So how come she gets to wear the headband?" he asked. 

   "Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you." Erica slightly scoffed. "I've got an extra one if you really want it."

   "Nah, I'm all right."

   "You ready?" 

   "Yeah."

   Placing the headband on her head, Derek started to twist the knob in the front, making a sharp noise on each twist. Only on the third or seconds twist, Erica was wincing and moaning in pain, which soon turned into loud cries and shrieks of pain, and Boyd was the only one looking away.

   Once Boyd and Erica were both locked up and secured, it was Isaac's turn. "How do you not feel this?" Isaac asked, sitting in one of the chairs whilst Derek was chaining him up.

   "You feel every second of it." Derek answered, over the groans from Erica and Boyd.

   "Then how do you control it?" Isaac asked, not wanting to go through whatever Erica and Boyd were going through. 

   Derek looked up at him, "Find an anchor." 

   Katherine looked over at the two intrigued, "Something meaningful to you?" she assumed.

   Derek turned back to her nodding, "Bind yourself to it. Keep the human side in control."

   "What is it for you?" Isaac asked, leaning the back of his head on the metal pole behind the seat.

   "Anger." Derek answered, "But it doesn't have to be that for everybody."

   "You mean Scott?" 

    "Yeah."

    "All right, that should do it." Derek then made sure it was secured by pulling the chains, only to have where it was attached broken. Katherine looked at the two, ignoring the constant growling in the background.

   Walking out of the train after everything was chained, Derek made a call whilst all three werewolves inside were changing, and the full moon had quite a big affect on them all. "Scott, can you call me back? I'm probably gonna need some help." Derek said, when the call when straight to voicemail. Just then a loud metal clang had erupted from behind them. "Definitely gonna need some help."

   Walking back, Katherine sighed. "You take Isaac." she heard, when walking back.

   Katherine turned towards Derek confused, "Why?"

   "Alpha against two betas, and witch against a beta." Derek explained, "Seem fair?"

   Katherine rolled her eyes, entering the train after Derek, "I'm not a witch." she muttered, watching Derek bring out his claws.

   Noticing Isaac thrashing in the seat, Katherine honestly did not know what to do, she didn't want to hurt him of course. She watched as Derek slowly took a step forward, moving aside so Isaac wouldn't touch him. Hearing something break, she turned towards Erica and Boyd, watching Derek push away Erica, until Isaac jumped out of the window. "Isaac!" Acting quickly she shoved Boyd's body off Derek, before running outside.

   Running out of the random train in the middle of the room, Katherine looked around, trying to look around and see if Isaac was still here. Turning around, she felt claws dig deep into her skin, pushing her hard into the wall, that made her back hurt slightly. Breathing out slightly, she opened her eyes to see Isaac in his werewolf form in front of her, his eyes glowing deep yellow, and fur on his cheeks. Looking down, she had noticed her feet wasn't touching the ground anymore and she was pinned up against the wall. 

   Katherine started to talk over his growls and heavy breathing, "I-Isaac." she started, trying to find a way to let him find an anchor. "Think about... Think about..." When nothing had came to her mind, she used both of her hands, to reach up to his face, even though the pain was telling her not to try. "Isaac, look at me. I need you to find an anchor. Find something that brings you back to reality and reminds you of-of..." Katherine was trying to think of something. "Love. I need you to think about someone close to you, and that you love. Think about being with them and smiling, and laughing Just remember all those happy memories about them, and how they bring you down to Earth and remind you why you love them." Katherine was still staring into Isaac's eyes, suddenly those glowing eyes had returned back to those eyes that made Katherine smile, and she did, but also because she finally did something right. 

   Isaac's claws had pulled out of Katherine's skin, making her fall down on the ground, groaning. Isaac's eyes widened, staring down at the bleeding girl on the ground. He crouched down to her, feeling completely stupid. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Isaac rambled.

   Katherine looked up at Isaac, smiling. "Isaac, it's okay. It's not your fault, I'm not dead at least." she slightly laughed, but stopped when it hurt, and started to hold her bleeding side. 

   Isaac shook his head, "No, no, it's completely my fault. I'm so-"

   "Isaac, shut up." she interrupted, "Now if you're really sorry, you're going to help me get up from this very cold ground." she said, chuckling, then having Isaac pull her up from the ground gently, having to have her lean on him for support. 

   "You know, I've noticed something." Katherine said, remembering about going into deep thought earlier about her and Isaac.

   Isaac raised an eyebrow looking down at her, "What?"

   Pausing for a second to think about what she was going to say, she looked back up at him, "You always seem to never get along with me when we're not alone." she said, making up her mind. "I mean yeah, except from that whole day at school, and at Scott's home where I basically beat you up, but I was mad at you and I just had to let my anger out somehow." Katherine explained, chuckling. "Probably we only get along when alone is because you aren't cocky Isaac."

   "Then what Isaac am I when we're alone?"

   Katherine chuckled, "Shy, nice, caring, and protective Isaac." she answered. "Now, that's probably the only Isaac I like and get along with." she smiled.

   "Then maybe I should be that Isaac more often."

   "Yeah, you should."

   Running back into the train, she pushed Boyd down onto the seat, and Isaac pinned him down. She turned towards Derek, noticing Erica standing up form behind him. Katherine then slammed her down, hitting her against the pole by accident, knocking her out. Oh, did not mean for that to happen. 

   Katherine leaned against one of the poles, completely and utterly tired from what was happening. She crossed her arms over her chest, watching Derek chain Isaac up again. "Think you'll be okay now." Derek spoke, but it was certainly quiet, "Looks like you found an anchor."

   Katherine didn't hear anything else after that, she couldn't tell if it was because they were whispering, or if she was starting to fall asleep. She thought it was maybe the fall asleep part, since she was yawning constantly.   

   Yeah, I think it's just that I'm very sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
232K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7K 176 7
i go back to you, back to you, every time EVERY TIME | JOHN B the last thing juliette matthews needs is to get grounded again - but when john b shows...