The One I Love

By Javan_forever

Hello random person that stumbled across this, well this here is a collections of memories I have shared with... More

Introduction
How we met
Bully beat down
They don't know
First Halloween
Things about Ivan
His First Boyfriend
The Break Up
Never Give Up
I Love You Jakob
First kiss
Our First Time
Coming Out
School Drama
Jakob and the Green-eyed Monster
My Love
Our First Valentine's Day
Dance & Sport Lessons
You Did It
Camping with the in-laws
Q & A Time
One Year
Q & A Answers Part One
Panda Boy
The Tag Game
Quirks of Being in a Relationship
Happy Anniversary

Letter to Jakob

1.3K 88 8
By Javan_forever

This was the second time I thought I almost lost you. 

The second time I had to find you this way.

It breaks my heart to see you this way.

I hate the people that made you do this.

I hate that their opinion means more to you than mine.

I hate to see you with such self hate for yourself.

I hate to hear you say your nothing, but your everything to me.

I hate that you think I don't need you, but I do I'm nothing without you.

You say you hate me and I should have let you die.

It only makes me want to love you more and prove to you, that your someone and that you matter.

You say you don't want to live but I won't give up on you, because I love you.

I love you so much Jakob, I wish I could just take away all your pain and suffering

I wish I could make everyone pay for what they have done to you.

I wish I could make your life easier and I wish I could just make everything good for you.

But I can't and I'm dying because I can't help you.

You are in such a dark place right now and I'm trying so hard to be there for you.

I just want you to get well, so we can get married and live the happy life we deserve.

Please Jakob don't give up, without you I'm nothing. Your the only one I will ever love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 694 25
My name is Jaclyn Perez and I will be 18 years old in a month and I've been on my own for 2 years now. I didn't run away from home......I had to leav...
8.9K 306 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 328K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
68.4K 2.1K 73
"But.. Do you still love me?" "Of course. I told you I will always love you no matter what" "Even after 10 years?" "Always" she smiled. ...