I'm Engaged to a Werewolf

נכתב על ידי LovelyMsZ

My name is Zoie Niccolette and I swear I am living the hell on earth. Okay so to start with I have to kill so... עוד

Oh my . . . Here we go
Let's Try This Again
It Almost Happened
I Need You Boo
Bubble Time
Everything Just Happens
Terran Was Right
Chains Are Complications
Revenge is Sweet
Pumped up Fist Party
One of Them
The Denali's
Deep Into my Skin
A Beautiful Start
New at This
Cry Help
Patient Number One
Blood and Loss
Almost There
Green, White and Blood
Almost A Perfect Fairly Tale

He Actually Did It

1.7K 22 4
נכתב על ידי LovelyMsZ

   I opened my eyes and was surprised to find myself back in my bad at home. Uhm . . .I didn't remember going home. And I sure as hell didn't remember crawling into bed. Didn't remember Seth getting into bed with we either, but, you know, he was somehow there.

   It was dark in my room; only the little slivers of moonlight coming through the window lit up the place. Sitting up slowly, I realized I was dressed in my more inappropriate pajamas. Seth. Poo on him, cause I didn't want to get out va va voomation on right tonight. (you know, I still didn't know if it hurt the babies to have sex).

   Speaking of Seth, I looked down to see if he was asleep or not. I gasp escaped my mouth because I thought Seth would be aslep. And he totally wasn't! His eyes were wide open and he was looking at me with a strange expression on his face.

   He sat up and pulled me to him when I gasped. Then Seth kissed my forehead and said, "I'm sorry, Zoie. I didn't mean to scare you."

   I shook my head. "No. You didn't scare me. I just . . ." I pulled the blanket closer to me and closed my eyes. Even though it wasn't chilly, I still felt cold inside. Seth's hand turned my face so that I was forced to look at him. He had questions in his eyes but I didn't have any of the answers.

   I'm scared, Seth.

   "Zoie, I promise you that nobody will touch you."

   "No. That's not it. You don't get it." Getting up out of bed, I left Seth to stand in front of the mirror wall. "Everybody is counting on me to make things right.  To be their queen and not mess up. People we know and love could possibly die if I don't do what everyone expects me to. What if our babies don't . . . I know that I can be a real bitch sometimes and act like nothing can bother me. But, Seth, what if I mess up?"

  Opening my eyes, I looked at my reflection. Zoie Niccolette looked like a complete stranger. I knew her; I was her. But, I didn't feel like her. She was supposed to be beautiful, hardheaded, brave, and a queen.

   You are.

   Coming up behind me, Seth kissed my neck. His touch was comforting and it felt good to have him touch me like that. "Guess what, Z? I love you times infinity. Hell, I love you even more than I love Emily's cooking-- and that's saying something. Damn, the girl can cook."

   Haha, I laughed at him, then turned around to hug him. Okay, have you ever gotten your ears peirecd? You know the feeling you get when it happens? You're not hurt, but you're in shock . . . Well, that's what just happened to me. One of the triplets kicked my tummy. Bet it was the girl; she was gonna turn out to be just like me. Very demanding.

   Smiling, I pulled away from Seth and went into my closet to change. I didn't care what time it was, I wanted to go out. My hello kitty fuzzy shorts went on first, then a tank top covered by a pink aeropostale jacket. Then fuzzy and soft as fuck slippers. Seth looked pretty disappointed that I changed out of my lingerie.

   "Don't look at me like that," I said. "We're going out. Cause I really don't want to be home right now. Camron and Maryuse can freak out on me tomorrow."

   "Now, there's the Zoie I know," he said smiling.

   Sneaking out was way fun because Seth kept tripping over nothing and kept falling down. Now, I knew he was just joking around because werewolves could see perfectly in the dark. When either my mom or dad woke up because of Seth's stupidness, we booked it out the front door and ran into the forest.

   All of the trees around me made me feel . . . tight. They were all too close to me, and I didn't like it. If Seth wasn't with me I would have been scared shitless. But, he was with me, and he was my big soft and fluffy teddy bear. Haha, to him.

   Seth and I just walked for a few minutes, talking about the night; while we held hands of course. And you know what? My legs were getting scratched up and they itched. When I stopped Seth also stopped and looked at me.

   "Boo, my legs are getting scrapped up. Should've worn pants, huh?"

   He chuckled and smiled at me. I wasn't trying to be funny! Turning around Seth said, "Get on my back, Z." A huge grin spread across my face and I pounced on his back. He held me close to him and I liked it.

   "Do you know what, SethyBoo?" Hmm, he hated it when I called him Sethy.

   "What Zoie-yBoo?"

   "I've known you for a long time and I barely know-- no never mind; I know tons. Well, I just wanted to let you know, even though I'm sure you already do, that I've never loved anyone as much as I've love you." I paused and kissed Seth's neck. "I don't know what I would do without you."

   For a moment, Seth stopped walking and sighed. Then he continued to follow the path. There was an opening up ahead, and I wondered where he was taking us.

   "Zoie . . . You're making this very difficult."

   Difficult? Um . . . Okay?

   "What's wrong, Seth? Are you-- are you . . . breaking up with me?"

   "Hell no! Just, hold on, Kay?" What the fuck was he doing? Please God, don't let him be dumping me.

   I was frowning when Seth carried me through the bush opening. It was . . . beautiful. Getting off of Seths back, I took in every gorgeous feature around me.

   Surrounding me was thousands of plants. The trees made it so that our area was concealed. Vines grew on everything except for the grass; flowers were blooming on the vines. I could hear birds singing, and rustle noises from the tree tops up ahead. And in the middle of this grassy kingdow was a pond. It's waters were crystal blue and it was just like from the fairy tails because there were lily pads floating on the surface. Hell, if I wanted too, I could go swimming right now because it was that deep. I felt like Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

   I turned to Seth and smiled up at him. Even though he looked unsure, he still looked happy.

   "What is this place?" I asked.

   As he spoke to me, Seth walked foreword. "Jake found it a few days ago." He shrugged. "He recommended it to me for . . . "

   I rose and eyebrow up at him. What was he doing? It's beautiful here. We should come here more often."

   "If you want too." Seth then took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes. "Z, there's something I gotta ask you, but I dunno where to start."

   Shaking my head I whispeared, "Just ask me."

   Shocking me so badly, Seth suddenly got down on one knee while still holding my hands in his. Ohmyfuckinggod!!! Holy shit, was this really happening to me? My breathing picked up and I . . . Ohmygod!!!

   "Z, I've waited my whole life to find someone like you. And me becoming a werewolf made that all possible. Z, I love you so much and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Zoie Maryse Niccolette, will you marry me?"

   The next thing I knew, my hands were out of Seths and I was jumping up and down while screaming. He proposed, he propsed! Tears of joy stared pouring down my cheeks as Seth stood up. What the fuck was I doing? Seth had just proposed to me and I'd left him standing there like an idiot.

   "Yes!" I threw my arms around him. "My answer is yes. Of course I'll marry you."

   We hugged for a while and Seth whispered tons of thank yous and I love yous. When that moment passed, we kissed. Hard and long. His tongue movements mimicked his actions from the night I'd gotten prego. Oh boy, did I love him so, so, so much.

   I felt Seth put his hand into his pocket while we were making out, and then he pulled away from my mouth and took hold of my whatever hand. he kissed it before he placed the ring on my finger.

   The ring was a simple silver and it fit my finger perfectly. Damn, it looked expensive. A huge diamond sat in the middle and on both sides of it there were two ruby's each. Legit, it was perfect for me, but I hope Seth didn't spend too much money on it. But, for real, aaaahhhhh!!! I was going to get married to Seth!!

   After a few seconds of staring at the glittery diamond on my finger, I said, "This is gorgeous. When did you get it?"

   "When we were in Spain. Your dad said it would be perfect for you."

   My eyes widened. "Wait. You talked to my dad about this?"

   So, my dad knew, huh? And he won't let me sleep in the same bed as Seth. What a hypocrite. Waaahhhh!!

   "Duh, Zoie. My mom raised me right."

   I blushed, obviously embarrassed.

   "Z, and your ring is gorgeous because I wanted to get something that resembled you."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 6
Book 2 of the Holiday series.. Cali clause (Santa's daughter) stole some of Cupids magic dust in CHRISTMAS MAGIC (Book 1). Cupid found out and was ma...
1.5M 20.2K 41
Mya is a she wolf who lost her mother and father in a fight with rouges. all she has is her pack and her brother frank. mya is so excited to find her...
1.4K 152 25
All legends are made somewhere. Kings become iconic based on their rule, nations earn it through revolutions, and warriors win it through war. Scars...
718K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...