Plain Jane

By tokyolush

Average. That's what she is and apparently will ever be, or at least that's just what others see her as. More

zero; plain jane
one; introduction
two; the girl
three; the best friend
four; the other best friend
five; the surprise visit
six; the pictures on the wall
seven; the bond between the two
eight; the list
nine; the cheerleading practice
ten; the movie
twelve; the thoughts
thirteen; the movie date
fourteen; the date that's not a date
fifteen; the unwanted
sixteen; the year later
seventeen; the first day
eighteen; the conclusion

eleven; the date

3.3K 291 35
By tokyolush

"I'm thinking of asking her out." Scott said to the two girls across him at a diner they usually eat at after classes whenever.

Nina's eyes widened as she squealed with excitement, not that exaggerated though.

"I ship it." Nina said then turned her head to face Jane, "do you?"

"Yeah!" Jane said smiling, at the same time developing a feeling of pain and slight sadness.

They would be great together, as much as Jane doesn't want to accept it. Perhaps maybe Scott just wasn't meant for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.5K 48
I was popular. You see the code word? Yeah, was. In my defense, I was drunk at a party and I don't even remember it! I guess he got the better of me...
8.7K 361 11
Marcia does not like social events but is attending the biggest one in the country. Her grandmother forces her to attend the annual ball because the...
278K 5.2K 102
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
7.9M 98.5K 19
"You seem to have forgotten that you're not marrying a commoner, Alina. You're marrying the prince of all vampires, so look alive and get me some cof...