The love of my life

By Zey0423

Hi I'm Uzumaki Naruto,18 years old. I have a secret crush on Sasuke Uchiha. I really hate school because the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shout outs to the people who commented
A/N
Descicion
READ PLZ
MERRY CHRISTMAS
100k!!!!

Chapter 6

14.6K 374 56
By Zey0423

Naruto Pov.

It's already the second month of school and the school love festival is coming up soon. I saw streamers being hung at the entrance of the school. I saw all the boys looking for a partner. They're all gay here including me. It's really hard especially when your crush turned to be your lover. I entered the classroom and saw Sasuke just sitting and reading a book. I walked to my desk and since we were the first two persons there it was so quiet. Until Neji,Gaara and Kiba came in.
"Why is it so quiet??!!"Kiba said
"I know you Sasuke and you Naruto have been awfully quiet what is happening around here?!"Neji said
"It's probably because they can't get a partner for the festival!!"Gaara teased
"Or the three of you can't find a partner of your own cause me and Naruto are going to be partners for the festival."Sasuke told them and they went silent.
"uhh I h-have to go to the...bathroom yeah the bathroom" I made an excuse to get out of the awkwardness.
"nope I'm coming with you"Sasuke told
"ohh you should be careful Naruto you might get screwed!" all three of them teased again
"just shut up will you?!" I shouted and Sasuke made his death glare.

*************************************
yeah I know short chapter but at least I updated. I'll be making another story so look forward to that soon. it'll still be sasunaru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

New Axis By sybil

Fanfiction

2K 118 16
A collection of ideas and storylines that never made it out of the drawing board. Deleted scenes, bonus chapters, and archives: All under one axis...
453K 9.6K 19
Twisted Wonderland x reader oneshots! Prepare for a lot of fluff hehe~ Sorry requests not open! cover drawn by me! (Hiatus)
42.6K 3.6K 25
this is a story of my favourite couple Sairat (Ghkkpm)❀️❀️ I'm new hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm writing first timeπŸ™‚πŸ™‚ don't know what happens 😁😁PLZZ story mai ko...
762K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.