Until Dawn ✔️

By xAerodynamicMotionx

✔️ July 17,2016 Okay, can someone ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ explain to me why Liberty , my good for nothing friend - just kiddin... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI/I
XI/2
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI

XXXVII

2.1K 79 13
By xAerodynamicMotionx

My gosh guys, 

IT's the last chapter

I just want thank everyone who has read, commented and voted on my story.

It was a fun journey an i'm excited to say that this is the first book I've completed on this website in three years of being on here.

WHat an adventure it has been

Now, for the last chapter.

*Leave a comment/ vote on this last chapter please.....*

|||||

Chapter 37! Last chapter ( Longest chapter I've written)

I sat in one of the plastic chairs in Carson's room watching his sleep peacefully. Carson was attacked by both a rogue and witch, horrible pairing. The rouge dug its claws in his chest while the witch attacked him with her spells. He was found unconscious and a lot of blood pooling around him. One of Meghan's friends found him and fended off the others.

I felt guilty. I knew I couldn't control anything that would have happened today but it doesn't ease the fact that I was the reason why this whole war started. I knew from the beginning that visiting a foreign place was a horrible idea. The continuous beeping of the monitor was the only things keeping me from going insane.

"Dawn...?" I heard Diego's voice. He walked over and sat beside me. I looked over to him and realized that I was being selfish. Diego knew Carson for a while, they were best friends and here I am feeling sorry for myself.

"How are you holding up?" He asked me.

"I should be asking you that question." Diego sighed and slumped in his chair. He shook his head, a sad smile forming on his lips.

"I – I just feel like I could have done something." Me too. This guilt is consuming both of us and it's not good because Amber is still missing.

Diego sent out some members to find her alongside Autumn and Brook who would protect them. We fell into a comfortable silence as we both leaned back in our chairs and watched over Carson. I heard Diego sniffle which brought out more sadness.

"Dawn." I looked at the door to see Liberty waiting. Her eyes shifted to where Carson laid before they shifted on the ground.

"Autumn and Brook came back with urgent news." She told me. I jumped out of my seat and bolted out the door. This better be worth it you two.

I spotted Autumn and Brooklyn standing with the several warriors that accompanied them. They were all crowded around looking at something. Once they noticed my presence, all but the two elementals bowed.

"Alpha female." They said in unison. Autumn and brook simply waved. I smiled at them and peered inside they circle. My eyes widened when I noticed an injured man lying on the ground. Two met were trying to console him and patch up his wounds.

"S – S – She wants t – to kill you." He yelled urgently once he spotted me. He had a 3rd degree burn on his leg which looked really bad.

"This was Amber's way of telling us to fuck off." Autumn said as we watched the men bring the injured man inside.

"What is this urgent news you have for me?" I questioned. They glanced at each other then looked back at me. I looked at them in confusion. I thought that look only happened in books and movies.

"If it was any more obvious, Amber wants to kill you." Brook told me.

"Since she has no more people to back her up, she wants you to fight her alone." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"She mentioned something about wanting to send you where your mother is."

"Wait, she told you guys all of this?" I asked them. Amber doesn't seem like much of a talkative person other than the usual taunting she loves to do.

"No, she gave us this." Autumn pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. Surprise, surprise, everything that they told me was written on this paper.

It was written so elegantly, even my name was in cursive. This woman is bat-shit crazy. Does she honestly think that I'm showing up alone? This is the oldest trick in the book and I'm not falling for it.

"What are you going to do?" Autumn snapped me back into reality. I thought it over and managed to plan something in my head.

"I have a plan."

* 2 Hours later*

I strode through the woods with confidence written on my face. I was heading for Amber's place that was ruined from the battle that commenced many years ago.

Our plan was currently in action – Everyone was hiding out behind and on top of trees. We decided to take safe precautions and bring majority of the pack with us. It is stupid in a way that our entire pack could be wiped out in one battle but Liberty convinced me to take most of the pack because our defence was very good.

I mean, it's very unlikely for two opposing teams to battle and one defeats them with a major disadvantage so that must mean our pack is strong.

I spotted the scattered mess of mossy cobblestone and wooden plants around a dark area. This area was the definition of cliché. A dark, stormy cloud roamed the sky over the building. It began to rain once I passed the boundary of the area.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. Amber spends so much time trying to hide out, yet has a big ass cloud above her home. If anything that brings more attention.

I stayed alert as I made my way through the clearing. Once inside the building, I wringed out my wet hair as much as I could and coursed heat throughout my body to warm myself up.

A huge stone staircase greeted me upon entering. I walked up the stairs and throughout majority of the first level and found nothing. I searched the whole house and found no traces of that woman.

I groaned in frustration. Where could she be?

"Child I am right here." Her stupid voice came from behind. I spun around to be greeted with an empty hallway. A hand touched my shoulder. I turned the opposite way to see the exact same thing I saw behind me. I knew she was playing tricks and I wasn't having any of it.

"Stupid child." She taunted. I grinded my teeth as I was not aobut to fall for her stupid manipulation trick once again. I turned my head to the side and got a small shot of her standing behind me with a smirk. I kept my eyes on her as I turned only for her to disappear in mid-air.

I'm done.

My hands flamed up as I turned quickly.

"Enough!" My voice game out as a growl and much deeper that my normal voice. A burst of fire shot out of my hands. I turned to see Amber stuck to the nearby wall with burn marks outlining her figure. She seemed shocked for a moment before composing herself.

"Not bad child." She sent me a sinister smile as a dark, misty fog came out of nowhere and engulfed her. It disappeared and she went with it.

"Damn it woman, stop playing your stupid games and fight me." I yelled out; her laughing bounced against the walls.

Shadows and dark mist flowed around my head and body as her laugh began to ring in my ears. My hands covered my ears from her shrill voice as it seemed to get louder and louder. I pushed the darkness back with my fire and watched as some who got too close burned in front of me.

The plan was to lure her out of the building and she's stalling me. I need to leave.

I took the chance to flee knowing that she would be chasing me.

"What? Too coward to fight now? I thought you were all high and mighty before." I heard her voice whisper in my ear as I ran. I tried my best to ignore her and concentrated on my sole purpose.

"Want to leave huh, well you're going nowhere!" I was so close I saw the grass outside. Two huge shadowy hands formed and slammed the door shut.

"Shit." I whispered out. Banging on the door was no use. I turned to face a floating Amber with dark shadows swimming around her. She was standing atop a platform I couldn't see.

"Come here." She growled, bringing me closer. I struggled against the grip of the shadows encasing my body. They were nipping at my skin. It was burning me!

I saw her let out a cackle as I yelped in pain. A light ignited in my chest and flowed through my body. It led to the shadows releasing me but wasn't strong enough to kill them. I was confused, why didn't it kill them?

"Oh you're still learning aren't you?" She smiled. I glared at her.

"If those other elements did such a good job at teaching you then why haven't they taught you about the cooldown time?" She asked although I could sense that she didn't care.

Cooldown time?

"Every power has a certain amount of minutes it needs to regenerate back. Weaker attacks use less energy while stronger attacks use most of your energy up." She rolled her eyes.

"Why am I even telling you this information?"

So that explained my drained energy from just one session of practise with the girls. Amber sent screeching shadows at me. I waved my hands around and formed a sword with a stone handle. The blade was fire and sliced through these weak shadows easily.

I wasn't sure how I created a form of earth with my bare hands if that wasn't even my element. Amber seemed shocked too.

I stabbed and impaled anything Amber sent my way. She even tried sending bigger shadows.

Amber was pissed off. She spun, releasing shadows flying in every direction. The doors shot open as shadows flew outside. They slammed the door shut once again. She then blew out all source of light in the house.

It was pitch black inside except for my fire sword illuminating bits and pieces of the area. I backed up slowly with my sword wielded. I aimed to hit a wall, but it was no use.

Darkness pricked and prodded at my body. They pushed around my clothing and pulled me in all sorts of directions. I swung around wildly.

"Stop hiding behind shadows and show yourself." I yelled at her. No response.

"Seems like you don't understand what come alone means." Her voice pitched in. I remembered all my pack members waiting for the signal. I heard howls and angry growls from outside. It only means that they were fighting.

My fear rose for them. How do you fight a shadow without magic? My question was answered when the house shook. You hire sorcerers.

The wall caved in as Meghan's group of women barged through. They looked like an angry protesting group.

Since they spotted me they ran over.

"Dawn are you okay?" They asked frantically. I nodded. Light was entering the room. I could see much better.

Once of the women threw a purple ball up in the air and it exploded, illuminating the entire room. I spotted Amber cowering in the corner of the room.

She expected me to only bring wolves, not sorcereess.

"Where is she?" One angrily shouted. My eyes widened at the tone of her voice.

Amber stood proudly in front of us with her signature smirk on her face. The women growled angrily at her.

"Wow, I'm impressed." She nodded. She then let out a cackle that bounced against the walls and disappeared. I looked around stunned. Where did she go?

My question was answered when I heard a scream that belonged to Autumn. The women and I ran out to see Amber floating on a dark cloud with an unconscious looking Liberty hanging from her arms. She looked as if she was about to drop her.

"Call off your pack bitches and this one doesn't get hurt." She demanded. She knew he was losing and resulted to low measures just to make me angry. I crossed my arms and stared at her.

"So be it." Amber wrapped her hands around Liberty's throat. I watched in agony as her eyes shot open in panic. Darkness surrounded them. I tried to lessen the amount but she was too strong. I could feel my energy diminishing as I tried my best to kill the darkness.

Tears sprung to my eyes as I struggled to help my best friend.

"I can't" I whispered. My arms felt like they were going to fall off. I couldn't hold on any longer. I stopped trying and closed my eyes to shield my vision of what was about to happen.

My best friend was about to die and I couldn't do anything about it. No one could do anything about it. They were all too weak.

My ears burned at the sounds of Liberty's screams and my eyes tingled. I felt it; the current rushing through my body. I shook as all the memories of her and I came rushing through my brain.

"I'm serious Dawn, we haven't hung out since before graduation! And it's been three years! I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you." She said.

No.

"Okay so you probably already know this, but this store is called Abercrombie and Fitch and its one of my favorite shops."

Please.

"Dawn, you're an elemental"

Liberty...

"Well, even if we don't spend much time together, you're still and always will be my best friend. No one can replace you."

I felt the electrical charge course throughout my veins. I felt and heard the sizzling of electricity on my fingertips. My mind registered the rumble of thunder above me. I felt the small drops of rain as they pelted on my skin. My breathing became heavier. My eyes shot open as I Watched Amber shake the life out of Liberty.

I can't....

"This was a fun day Dawn, Thanks for spending it with me. I love you."

The wails of Autumn beside me set me off. I couldn't let her die. Noe today, not ever.

Water poured down my face, but I couldn't tell if it was my tears or the rain.

"Let. Her. Go" I whispered out. Amber heard me and stopped her torturing for a moment.

"What was that?" She mocked. I raised my eyes to look at her. For a moment Amber looked shocked and a bit frightened.

"I said, Let her go!" I Yelled. I thrusted my arms forward and marvelled the electric feeling flowing through them. Suddenly, lightning struck from the clouds and hit on of the nearby trees. Everyone cowered away in shock.

I turned to look at Brook. She knew what I was about to ask and got right on it. Amber stopped her torturing and held Liberty in shock. It began thundering and lightning struck close by.

I couldn't control the lightning to get a clean shot on Amber without hurting Liberty so I used my resources. Autumn raised the ground to allow Meghan's group of Sorceresses to reach a certain vantage point.

"Brook!" I shouted her name. We had one shot before Amber comes out of her initial shock. Brook nodded and I watched as water sprouted from her hands and drenched the two.

I signaled Meghan to use her powers to knock Liberty from out of Amber's hold.

"What!?" Amber yelled outraged. Liberty fell through the clouds and Carson caught her before she went splat on the floor.

"Goodbye dear." I sent a sinister smile her way as I raised my arms. Lighting struck Amber righting in the head. She screamed as her body slowly disintegrated into ashes. The sky became clear.

The harsh stench of burning wood and blood filled the air as I gazed upon all the mauled bodies that laid ahead. It was over, it was all finally over.

My breathing coming out in harsh pants as I looked over my friends to see if they were harmed in any way. The pack stood proud behind me as we assessed the damage done.

Amber, Amber was dead.

I sighed a lazy smiled etched on my face. I dropped to the ground, my limbs spread out as I looked up into the sky. I bolt of lightning passed through the dark clouds and right then, I knew that my mother was watching.

I closed my eyes, succumbing to the darkness that was calling out to me.

|||

"Miss..."

"Miss."

"Miss!" I shot up as a loud shrilled voice screamed in my ear. A flight attendant stood in front of me with a worried expression.

"Miss, the flight landed." She told me. I stared at her, my mind unfocused at the moment. What just happened? Was that all a dream?

I registered the lady looking at me like she didn't know what to do. I shot out of my seat and smiled as to thank her for waking me up.

I quickly walked out of the plane and stood still in the airport once I got there. What's going on?

"Excuse me ma'am, are you lost?" I heard a kind but familiar voice come from behind me. I turned around and saw the man from my dreams, Diego, standing in front of me with one hand holding roses and a box of chocolate.

At first I was confused. Did he know who I was? A sly smile was on his face as he held his arms open.

"Diego?" I whispered, unsure if he knew what I was talking about.

"The one and only." He replied. I rushed into his arms and hugged him tightly. Then everything came rushing back.

A month after Liberty's recovery, she had hinted to something special going down at dinner time. I didn't think much into it as I didn't care.

Next thing you know, Diego's on one knee proposing, And I'm there looking at him in shock.

Then I burped.

It wasn't a traditional answer but he took it anyways.

Now I'm currently hugging the man who decided to take me on a trip to Hawaii and leave me by myself on the plane.

I pushed him away and glared up at him

"You left me on the plane." I accused, pointing a finger at him.

"I left to buy you these." He smiled widely as he pushed the flowers and chocolate to me. If he hadn't gotten these I might have slapped him a couple times, but he was let off the hook.

"Plus you were sleeping so heavily on the plane, what were you dreaming about?" He asked.

"Our adventures." I simply said. He nodded.

"I booked us reservations at a fancy seaside restaurant." He told me as we made our way out of the airport. We got into Diego's personal driver's car and drove off.

"Oh thank the heavens, I'm starving." I groaned, patting my stomach.

"Yeah the reservations are not until the early hours of the morning." I stopped all my motions and looked at him.

"What?"

"Breakfast." He said.

"Who eats breakfast that early?" He smiled.

"It was busy and that was the only time available." I groaned in frustration and hit him across the head with the box of chocolates. He hissed in pain but I just ignored him. My stomach rumbled, begging for food.

Too bad I have to wait Until Dawn.

|||||

*Cries silently*

It has been fun writing on here.

I will be writing another book, but it will not be a werewolf book. IT might be in the fantasy genre

I am planing to post it soon but will have to write a bit more to develop the plot. 

But anyways, thank you for embarking on this journey with me guys. I will see you all later.

~xAerodynamicMotionx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 231 74
Book Two of Nature's Series. (Sequel to Nature's Comeback) The glass was cracked yet it was still surviving. But Now it was Shattered!! Elements wer...
199K 5.3K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
380K 13.9K 47
Astra's life changes the day she turns seventeen. A day fated to be one that leads her to her mate, slowly turns into the miraculous discovery of her...
1.5M 84.5K 76
My name is Tide. I'd love to say hi and all, but if I tell you my location two very bad things could happen. First, someone who isn't really on my l...