The mud

By reserved21

The mud of it all . More

I

15 0 1
By reserved21

A dark rainy day for Jim . Being soaked with the relentless rain wasn't Jim's main problem . The fact that Jim caught his girlfriend with his enemy Travis was the stinger that got him . Now standing on top of the roof where asked out his girlfriend , Jim suddenly felt as if he lost his whole world within a minute . Days before , Jim finally was starting to get away from his depression . Three straight years , Jim would be in a depressive loop and always remained sad inside . It was as if Jim was living in a depressive nightmare until his girlfriend arrived . It all started when Jim was at the library searching for a book identical to how he'd been feeling . Searching through the aisles he came across a girl who was searching for books in the same aisle . Feeling nervous , Jim tried not to sweat while still looking for books . The girl caught on and simply burst out laughing . Surprisingly , Jim chuckled a few laughs as well . A few laughs later  and a long one hour conversation  made the two close and interested in one another . Jim so nervous but feeling proud while the two walked near the front of the library , asked the girl out on a date . The girl nodded . The girl then tapped Jim on the shoulder and asked . "Don't you want to know my name ?" Jim made an embarrassing expression and asked the girl for her name . The girl's name was Jen . Weeks later , the two hit it off great and was now going every place in Tensville . Coffeeshops , movie theaters , ice cream shops , and even botanical gardens is where Jim and Jen went . Jim felt happy and had a sense of hope . Jen was happy as well and enjoyed the ride of being in a new relationship . Other times when the two were busy . Jen would talk to " guy friends " at the bar and get acquainted . Little did Jim know that Jen would be the local pass around . Then on the disastrous day . Jim was going to surprise Jen . But before Jim could reach Jen, he witnessed her kissing his enemy Travis . Feeling deep depression and a dropped stomach Jim screamed to the top of his lungs . " Oh God!!!" Travis and Jen both looked . Jim then ran away and went to a roof for some "air" Jim would now feel the helping rain fall right on his body . Jim didn't care for the rain , since he was in the mud . An idea popped in Jim's  mind. Jim starting sprinting towards he edge of  the roof . A cop from below seen Jim about to jump and shouted . " Don't jump !" Jim ignored the advice and jumped . Jim was becoming thankful since he was going to die . At least he thought he were going to die . Then ten seconds later , Jim landed in the police officer's hands . Feeling stumped Jim just closed his eyes . The police placed Jim into the police car and rode off to the mental hospital . There , Jim was treated , sedated , and constantly monitored . And to think that Jim was finally starting to get outside his dark hole but then he witnesses Jen with his old enemy becoming very friendly with one another . Jim was planning to take his girlfriend on a beautiful resort and give her a promise ring . Jim now being the mud on the hospital bed shaking his head at the rain outside . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 826 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

24K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑�...
484K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞