Empire Secrets ( Hakeem Lyon...

Par JewelDeberry

Hakeem has been hiding something from his family. His girlfriend. With all the drama and betrayal, hakeem had... Plus

His What???
hakeem girlfriend comes into town
Most hated enemy
Most hated enemy pt.2
The after affect
The after affect Pt. 2
Meeting in Secret
A set up
what are you hiding?
part of the truth
Where are they?
I Do
Its to late
Did we do the right thing?
Our apologize
Hurting someone in my family
where is she?
I know where she is
prepare for life changes
perpare for life changes pt.2
moving on
working on a sequal

On good terms (Sort of)

3K 89 2
Par JewelDeberry

The next few days it was OK, everything was back to normal, sort of.
Natasha was at home when she got a called from Cookie, invited her out to lunch.

When Natasha arrived, she saw cookie sitting there waiting for her

cookie said "sit down Natasha, I got a couple of questions."
Natasha nodded.
Cookie said "how did you and my son meet?"
Natasha said "we meet in Miami, at the time I was working as bartender at this club and Hakeem was there. We have been hook ever since."
Cookie said "You were a bartender?'
Natasha said "I didn't want my father money, I like making my own money and Hakeem liked that about me.'
Cookie said "I think that you guys went by this the wrong way."
Natasha nodded.
Cookie said "Hakeem tired to take over empire the last time and you know what happen.'
Natasha nodded.
Cookie said "I want you guys to grow up.'
Natasha said 'your right and the first order of business is that I want a proper wedding and I would love for you to help me plan it.'
Cookie smiled and said "I would love to."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
5.3K 76 13
This story is based on the song IFHY by Tyler, the Creator. Leya Garcia was a loner, always fighting by her own until one night she got defeated. But...
9.9K 392 16
It has been two years since the battle of New York and Elise, along with SHIELD and a few Avengers, had relocated to Washington, DC. She had been get...
5.1K 67 27
I'm Callie and I feel that it's time to expose my cousin's creepy Agent 4 Fanfiction since there's some really weird stuff in it that the world needs...