Most hated enemy

Lucious looked at hakeem and then looked at Natasha. He slowly got your from his chair and said " Hakeem, your dating the daughter of the most hated man in America."
Hakeem said "Dad, I met him and he really nice, when was mad first, but he put the past behind him and now he his happy that needs and his daughter are dating, why can't you?"
Cookie said " I remember him, fine young men, he is respected in the community."
Lucious said "I don't care, no son of mine is going to be dating my most enemy daughter, I forbid it."
Before hakeem could say anything, Natasha said "With all due respect Mr. Lyon, me and hakeem love each other very much, and we make each other happy."
Lucious said "I don't want you dating my son."
Natasha smirk and said "Well that's your decision, hakeem is adult, he can make his own decisions."
Lucious blood was boiling, he was getting angry. Anika was trying to calm him down.
Natasha said "I'm not afraid of you, I know all about."
Lucious got up from his chair and was stepping closer to Natasha. Hakeem step in front of her.
Natasha said "He's not going to do anything, just like my father said."
Lucious said "When I see your father, oh there will be blood spilled."
Natasha smiled back and said "If you want you can talk him now, he's outside."

They all went outside to front of empire and saw a few black cars sitting out front.
Lucious waited for him get out of the car.
The door slowly open, and a well dress man got out of the back seat.

"Hello Lucious." Said Ricky
Lucious had the look of kill on his face and said "Hello Ricky.

" Said RickyLucious had the look of kill on his face and said "Hello Ricky

This is Natasha dad