Halfway (Mavin)

By lilmstar

When Gavin's plane crashes, what will Michael do to make sure his best friend made it out alive? More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Four

1.5K 39 0
By lilmstar

•Michael's POV•

I didn't waste a minute.

"Geoff. Are you serious? You're not messing with me?"

"No! Of course I'm not messing with you!" he replied. His yelling lacked an angry tone, which was replaced by a sad one. I had a crying Geoff on the phone.

"Then I need to get to Maine. Now." I replied.

I got out of bed, still holding the phone to my ear, and pulled on my jeans.

"I'm not going to be at work tomorrow. I'm driving to Maine." I finished.

"But-" Geoff began.

"No. If Gavin's still alive, I'm going to get him."

"Good luck, dude." Geoff said with a sniffle, and hung up.

When I pull my phone away from my head, I see a text from Gavin.

'I'm halfway there!'

I yanked on my shirt and ran into the kitchen.

After searching and searching, I found a good bag and loaded it with 'supplies', canned food, clothes, a can opener and bottles and cans of beverages.

Once I had all of my necessities packed up, I ran out to my car and tossed the bag in the back seat.

"Gavin. I'm coming."

I put my key in the ignition, turned on my car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 199 18
A young yet excitable girl named Christine is given her dream job at Roosterteeth. Little does she know that she'll meet that special someone there.
1.7K 55 9
~Completed~ Gavin meets a guy at the library where he works and soon falls for him, but he doesn't want his brother and sister, who he has been raisi...
3.2K 104 6
Gavin gets this new console and can't wait to try it out, little does he know, it'll change his life for the better