Kirito x Sinon

By WalkerHildman

This is going to be a story on my most favorite ship of all time Kirito and Sinon. I plan on making it more b... More

Aftermath
Asunas Gone?
Moveing Forward
Trying to Understand
Game Time
Level up?
A/N
Well...
Huh?!?

The Question

2.5K 32 4
By WalkerHildman

Kitito's P.O.V
"Don't think I'm crazy or going insane all of the sudden but there is something I really need to know." Sinon just tilted her head and twitched her ear with a confused look on her face that simply stated go on with what you are saying. I moved closer to her and grabbed one of her hands with both of my bring the up to about chest level. "Well you have been helping me with a lot lately and even on little things that don't even matter.." I started to ramble on about everything but caught myself and stopped to not make a fool of myself. "Ahh... Sorry back to the main thing I was going to ask but Sinon" I said smiling "will you be my girlfriend?" Instantly her face became the darkest shade of red I have ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 26.6K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.1K 3K 25
a paige bueckers story.
570K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...