Baby Sartorius (Jacob Sartori...

By hunter_sartorius_22

Skylar Kahill and Jacob Sartorius have been best friends for a while. They both got to a party and have a lit... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

1K 20 3
By hunter_sartorius_22

Skylar's pov:
Jacobs wearing a pair of khakis and a A&F maroon shirt with white vans. We walk out the door and lock it behind us. I open his car door and get in on the passenger side. He opens the driver side and gets in "so are you ready for the part ay" he asks backing out of my driveway "uh ya kinda" I say smiling at Jacob "well good. So where do you wanna eat real quick" he asks quickly looking and me then back at the road "ummm how bout Chick-fl-a" I ask looking at Jacob "ya sounds good and its also closer to Marks house so ya its good" he says looking at me and smiling then looking forward again.

After about 15 minutes of driving we pulled up to Chick-fl-a. I opened my door and got out. I shut the door and walked to Jacobs side "ugh come on your soooooo slow" I say "I had to grab my money" he says getting out and shutting his door. As we were walking he locked the car "so we have about 30 minutes to eat" he says as we walk inside.

Jacob walked up to the counter to order while I find us a place to sit. I sat down at a booth and pulled out my phone, I played color switch while I waited for Jacob. After a few minutes Jacob came with our food and drinks "Chicken sandwich with fries and honey mustard and a coca cola for you" he says setting my food and drink in front of me "thank you Jacob" I say smiling at him "no biggie" he says smiling back while sitting down.

Were just sitting there talking when an two old ladies walked by us "aww y'all two are such a cute couple" one of them said "oh um I'm sorry but were not a couple" I say sweetly to her "oh no I'm sorry" she says genuinely "its fine. We get told that a lot so were used to it" I say laughing.

They walked away "wow the fifth time this month" I say laughing "haha ya" Jacob said laughing "hey its 6:40 we better leave" Jacob said checking his phone "uh ya we should" I say standing up. I grab my trash and drink and throw my trash away but keep my drink, I wait for Jacob to throw his trash away. Once he did we walked outside and to the car. Jacob unlocked the car and I got in and buckle up as Jacob is getting in also "thank you for the food" I say smiling at him "like I said no biggie" he laughs.

Jacob starts the engine and pulls out of the parking lot. I turn on the radio to 96.5 and Panda comes on "I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA" we both sing along. Next comes on Like I'm Gonna Lose You "oh my gosh this is our song" I say in aw "ya it is" he says chuckling "SO IM GONNA LOVE YOU LIKE IM GONNA LOSE YOU" we both sang along.

After a few more songs we arrived at the house were the party is held "so ya ready" Jacob ask turning off the car "as ready as I'll ever be" I say nervously and grab my purse and I put my phone inside. Me and Jacob walk to the door side by side, he opens the door and walks right in. I follow Jacob into the house and shut the door behind me. The house is filled with a bunch of people from Virginia High, the sound of blasting music is all I hear and jocks yelling "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG". The smell of alcohol burns my nose.

I look around for Jacob but I don't see him anywhere. I go to the kitchen and sit down in a chair and go on my phone "HEY YOUR SKYLAR RIGHT" a girl yells "UH YA THATS ME" I yell back and put my phone away "ITS CAT SELMAN WE HAD MATH, P.E, AND SCIENCE TOGETHER" she yells "YA I REMEMBER YOU" I yell back 'its so fucking loud I can't hear a thing' I think to myself "HEY DO YOU WANT A DRINK" she ask/yells.

I look around for Jacob and I see him drinking with some friends "UH YA I GUESS" I yell. Cat grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen and hands me a red cup. I put the cup up to my lips and took a sip. The drink left a burning sensation in my throat but it tasted good. I put it back up to my lips and chugged the rest down. I grabbed another and chugged that one down also.

After 5 more drinks I was clearly drunk. I walked towards Jacob and put my arms around him from the back "hheeeyyyy Jaacccoooobbbbb" I slurred "hey Sky" Jacob said turning around "I loovvveee yyoouuu" I slurred "I lloovvee yoouuu tooo" he slurred also. We kissed and then it turned into a make out session, he pulled away and grabbed my hand.

We walked upstairs and into someone's bedroom. He shut the door and pinned me up against the wall and we went back to our make out session.

*********************************
❌❌❌SEXUAL CONTENT❌❌❌
*********************************

Jacob broke the kiss and told me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked towards the bed. He set me down and kissed me again, he took off his socks and shoes then he took off my shoes. He grabbed the bottom off my dress and pulled it up and over my head, I was left in my dark purple and black lace bra and panties. He started kissing me again. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Jacob started kissing down my neck, he found my sweet spot and I moaned. He sucked on it making hickies for sure, he kissed my jaw line then kissed my lips again which led us to another make out session.

I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, I pulled down his pants and flipped is over so I was on top. I leaned down and kissed him while he unclipped my bra, he got it undone and slidn it down my arms and threw it somewhere. He flipped us back over and he pulled down my panties and stuck a finger in me "ughhhh Jacob" I moaned.

He stuck another finger in me and pumped his fingers in and out "ughhhhh oh my god Jacob" I screamed as he hit my G-spot "i-im gonna cum" I breathed out. I came all over Jacobs fingers, he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean. He stuck his face between my legs and cleaned the rest up. He came back up to my lips and kissed me.

I pulled down his boxers and flipped us over again. I started pumping Jacobs length "ughhhh Skylar" he moaned. I put my lips around him and sucked him while pumping him. After a few minutes of that Jacob came in my mouth. He flipped us back over and positioned himself at my entrance. He entered me and I shed a few tears. He waited for me to adjust to him then he started thrusting "faster Jacob" I moan, he went faster "faster" I moaned again and he went faster.

He hit my G-spot and and I moaned really loud "JACOB". After a few more thrust I felt a pit forming in the bottom of my stomach "i-im gon-na cu-um" I moaned "me too" Jacob moaned out also "on three ok" I say "ok" he says "one...two...THREE" I scream. We both came at the same time, Jacob pulled out of me and layed beside me "that's was great" he said out of breath "ya that's was great" I say out of breath also.

***********************************
SEXUAL CONTENT OVER❌❌
***********************************

We get out of the bed and get dressed "hey um where's my bra" I ask looking around "oh um here it is" Jacob says throwing it towards me "thanks" I say putting it on. After we were both dressed we walked back downstairs and out the door. We didn't really wanna talk we just wanted to leave. We weren't that drunk anymore so we realized what just happened. The car ride home was silent "so um the party was uh fun" I say trying to break the silence "uh ya ya it was" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

He pulled up into my driveway "well uh good night Jacob I'll see you later" I say looking at him "ya see you later" he says looking back at me "bye" I say getting out "bye good night" he says. I shut the car door and walk up to my front porch. I turn around as Jacob pulls out and pulls up into his drive way. I go inside and go upstairs and change into some NIKE shorts and a tank top.

I go to the bathroom and wash off my make up, brush my teeth, and take my hair out of its messy braid. I brush through my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and walk downstairs to grab something to eat. I find some Mac & Cheese in the cabinets.

Once I finished making it I grabbed a bowl and a fork. I scooped some into the bowl and ate a bite. I grabbed my water out of the fridge and walk upstairs into my room. I set my food and water on my table side and turn on Netflix, I get in my bed and grab my food. I turn The Secret Life of a American Teenage on, one of my favorite shows. I finish up the last of my food and set it on my bed side, I grab my water and drink some of it and setnit down then I stand up and grab my phone out of my purse. I walk back to my bed and lay down, I turn my phone on :
3 missed calls from Mom💘😁😙
2 missed calls from Dad💘😁😙
1 unread text from Jacob👽🙈😙
3 unread text from Ms.S😊😙💘

I call mom to let her know I'm fine then I call dad to let him know I'm fine. Next I read the text from Ms.Sartorius
1-hey sweetie your parents can't get ahold of you and I told them I would try.
2-there really freaking out and I'm starting to worry also because Jacob isn't answering.
3-please tell me y'all are ok please were really freaking out.

I replied to her :
Sky : hey Ms.S as you can see Jacob is home and were sorry for worrying you guys it was just really loud so we couldn't hear so again were really sorry. I just called my mom and dad and told them everything was fine so don't worry. I love you and I'll see you later bye
Ms.S : hey sweetie thank you for telling me that. I love you too and I'll see you later too bye

I opened Jacobs text to see what he said. Its says :

Jacob👽🙈😙 : hey Sky um what happened at the party was really unexpected and it took me by surprise. I just wasn't expecting it at all. Well I love you and I'll see you tomorrow bye bestie💝
Sky : ya it really was unexpected and it surprised me also. Let's try not to let that affect our relationship at all. I love you too bestie and I'll see you tomorrow bye

I put my phone on the charger and set it on my bed side. I got up and turned off the light, I walked back into bed and turned on Girl Meets World instead of my other show. I fell asleep during the middle of the second episode.

*****************************************
Hey guys ik this chapter is boring and has a scene but the next chapter is when the story really starts. Plzzzzzzzz vote and comment.

Bye B-E-Autiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.