Chapter 2

Skylar's pov:
Jacobs wearing a pair of khakis and a A&F maroon shirt with white vans. We walk out the door and lock it behind us. I open his car door and get in on the passenger side. He opens the driver side and gets in "so are you ready for the part ay" he asks backing out of my driveway "uh ya kinda" I say smiling at Jacob "well good. So where do you wanna eat real quick" he asks quickly looking and me then back at the road "ummm how bout Chick-fl-a" I ask looking at Jacob "ya sounds good and its also closer to Marks house so ya its good" he says looking at me and smiling then looking forward again.

After about 15 minutes of driving we pulled up to Chick-fl-a. I opened my door and got out. I shut the door and walked to Jacobs side "ugh come on your soooooo slow" I say "I had to grab my money" he says getting out and shutting his door. As we were walking he locked the car "so we have about 30 minutes to eat" he says as we walk inside.

Jacob walked up to the counter to order while I find us a place to sit. I sat down at a booth and pulled out my phone, I played color switch while I waited for Jacob. After a few minutes Jacob came with our food and drinks "Chicken sandwich with fries and honey mustard and a coca cola for you" he says setting my food and drink in front of me "thank you Jacob" I say smiling at him "no biggie" he says smiling back while sitting down.

Were just sitting there talking when an two old ladies walked by us "aww y'all two are such a cute couple" one of them said "oh um I'm sorry but were not a couple" I say sweetly to her "oh no I'm sorry" she says genuinely "its fine. We get told that a lot so were used to it" I say laughing.

They walked away "wow the fifth time this month" I say laughing "haha ya" Jacob said laughing "hey its 6:40 we better leave" Jacob said checking his phone "uh ya we should" I say standing up. I grab my trash and drink and throw my trash away but keep my drink, I wait for Jacob to throw his trash away. Once he did we walked outside and to the car. Jacob unlocked the car and I got in and buckle up as Jacob is getting in also "thank you for the food" I say smiling at him "like I said no biggie" he laughs.

Jacob starts the engine and pulls out of the parking lot. I turn on the radio to 96.5 and Panda comes on "I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA" we both sing along. Next comes on Like I'm Gonna Lose You "oh my gosh this is our song" I say in aw "ya it is" he says chuckling "SO IM GONNA LOVE YOU LIKE IM GONNA LOSE YOU" we both sang along.

After a few more songs we arrived at the house were the party is held "so ya ready" Jacob ask turning off the car "as ready as I'll ever be" I say nervously and grab my purse and I put my phone inside. Me and Jacob walk to the door side by side, he opens the door and walks right in. I follow Jacob into the house and shut the door behind me. The house is filled with a bunch of people from Virginia High, the sound of blasting music is all I hear and jocks yelling "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG". The smell of alcohol burns my nose.

I look around for Jacob but I don't see him anywhere. I go to the kitchen and sit down in a chair and go on my phone "HEY YOUR SKYLAR RIGHT" a girl yells "UH YA THATS ME" I yell back and put my phone away "ITS CAT SELMAN WE HAD MATH, P.E, AND SCIENCE TOGETHER" she yells "YA I REMEMBER YOU" I yell back 'its so fucking loud I can't hear a thing' I think to myself "HEY DO YOU WANT A DRINK" she ask/yells.

I look around for Jacob and I see him drinking with some friends "UH YA I GUESS" I yell. Cat grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen and hands me a red cup. I put the cup up to my lips and took a sip. The drink left a burning sensation in my throat but it tasted good. I put it back up to my lips and chugged the rest down. I grabbed another and chugged that one down also.

After 5 more drinks I was clearly drunk. I walked towards Jacob and put my arms around him from the back "hheeeyyyy Jaacccoooobbbbb" I slurred "hey Sky" Jacob said turning around "I loovvveee yyoouuu" I slurred "I lloovvee yoouuu tooo" he slurred also. We kissed and then it turned into a make out session, he pulled away and grabbed my hand.