Love on the Brain (Rihanna X...

By delete3d9383858

Meek tightened his grip on the sleek, gold pistol he held to her head and tossed her the small baggy of cocai... More

Introduction
Take a Bow
Sledgehammer
Only
Woo
Feeling Myself
Run It!
Shut Up and Drive!
Loyal
Anaconda
All Eyes on You
Kiss Kiss
What's My Name?
Truffle Butter Part 1
Truffle Butter Part 2

Rude Boy

2.6K 147 127
By delete3d9383858

A/N: make sure to vote, comment, and follow me. check out my other stories soon. 20 comments = update by 7/19 (tuesday!) This chapter might be a little confusing so if  you have any questions then just PM me.

2 Months Later

"Damn." I breathed silently. It felt weird to be back. To be on the outside. The early morning air was as cold as ice. It stung my cheeks and ears red but I didn't care.  I was finally done. I'd really pulled through it without any fuck ups. I was screaming for joy on the inside and couldn't wait to see my family.

Omiscient

She was stood outside of the black, heavily tinted Bentley her body guard and driver had picked her up in, waiting for the private jet Nicki was coming to pick Robyn up in. Of course, Robyn was offered her own transportation, but declined, and decided to take the trip with her. After all, they hadn't seen each other since their little beach brawl.

Robyn pressed her back against the car. She was just a smidge bit anxious, but ready for what was to come. Finally, they saw the familiar figure in the sky and heard the soft hum of the motor that came along with it.

Her body guard motioned for Robyn to follow him, and brought her into the elevator located at the bottom of the garage they were in. They stepped inside and he pressed the button that took them to the highest floor, which was the roof, where the heliport was located.

"So," he turned and smiled at the Bajan beauty, "how does it feel?"

"Honestly," she chuckled, "it's crazy. I don't even know how to explain it. I'm just glad to be back."

"That's great to hear." He nodded politely. The elevator dinged and they exited. They walked toward the private jet and all the while Robyn's heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to burst out of her chest. Two large men exited the jet first.

They stood on either side of the aircraft, arms folded. Their dark sunglasses and clothing made a statement, it was obvious they were body guards as well.

"All clear Ms. Minaj." One said, while pressing down on the earpiece. The other one held open the door for her as she slowly stepped out.

Robyn couldn't believe the beauty before her. She was so beautiful, even more than the last time she saw her, which was two months ago. She turned to look back at her body guard, Reggie. He stood a few feet behind her and simply nodded.

She finally stood in front of Nicki. The shorter girl put her hands to her mouth in astonishment and gasped. Robyn smiled widely. "Hey... Midget." Robyn greeted her slyly.

Nicki held back tears of joy and softly socked Robyn in the arm. "I told your ass don't call me that, balloon head."

"I, uh, I missed you." Robyn said shyly.

"I know." She giggled, "you ready?"

"Yep." She nodded. Reggie appeared beside the two girls and produced all of Robyn's luggage, everything she had packed when she was at rehab, and handed it to Nicki's men.

"Okay. Let's go then." She grinned. The body guards put Robyn's luggage into the loading part of the jet. She quickly gave Reggie a hug and thanked him for his time before climbing in after Nicki and taking a seat beside her at a table accompanied with two cushioned seats.

They looked at each other for a couple of moments before hugging the other tightly. "It's been so long, Robyn." Nicki sniffed.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"It feels like it's been forever." I agreed.

"I missed you. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot." She confessed, blushing. She stared into my eyes deeply and put her hand on top of mine. "But tell me about everything. How was the rest of your treatment?" She snapped out of her daze.

She pilot announced that we were ready for take off, and began to slowly lift off of the ground. We made ourselves comfortable and turned on a movie for background noise while we caught up with each other.

It turns out that Nicki had put out a new album, The Pink Print and she was going to go on tour in just a week. In the midst of preparing for it, she was really busy, but still made time for me. After Nicki left, we weren't able to speak as much as I wanted, just a few minute or two phone calls and rushed conversation. Being with her now felt good.

****

Present

"Aye, speed the fuckin' story up. We don't got all day." Meek mugged me from a few feet away. The ties around my arm that bound me to the chair weren't going to get any looser, and Meek's patience wasn't going to stretch any longer.

Blood dropped out of my left nostril as I looked up at him with dark, dead eyes.

"Suck ya mudda." I spat. He chuckled.

"I don't know what the fuck allathat shit mean. But you need to stop testing me." He came closer, standing over me menacingly.

"Any bitch can stand behind a gun, Meek. Think that shit makes you tough, huh?" I laughed bitterly.

"You must not know me." He shook his head from side to side.

"You might just get hit with the RICO, headass, chimpanzee ass bitch, you want a fuckin' banana? Fuck outta here. Bitch ass nigga." I was furious. My blood was boiling and sweat was starting to collect around my hairline. I was talking to him like he didn't have a gun to my face, like I wasn't tied up in a dark ass room. Almost as if I wasn't in a room filled with illegal guns propped up on the wall, filled with smoke, and plush lavender sofas, being threatened and held against my will by the ugliest nigga I've ever seen before.

He drew the golden pistol from his waistline and slapped me across the face with it using the butt of the gun.I didn't let out a sound. Not a grunt, not a whimper. Not anything to let his bitch ass know that it hurt. Because it didn't. I knew I would feel it later, but at the moment, everything felt like nothing. I was numb, and my rage blinded me to any emotion other than anger.

"Hmm, I guess you don't." He tapped his chin with the tip of the gun thoughtfully.

"Nah, bitch. You must not know me." I retorted.

"Can I ask you a question? How yo ass go from a superstar to a dope fiend?" He spat.

"This dope fiend been dippin' in that pussy of the bitch you love." I snarled.

"We don't have a lot of time, Ms. Fenty." Meek snarled.

"Shit you right! The zoo closes at nine! Onika don't fuckin' want you, bitch. Besides, bestiality illegal." I looked him right in the eye while I said those words. My lips were swollen and bloody and my head was pounding but I didn't give a fuck. I wasn't about to let this nigga have the satisfaction of thinking he was breaking me down.

"You love to joke don't you? You not Kevin Hart, bitch. Now start fucking talking!" He barked in my face.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyways," I continued.

****

Nicki shook me awake. The jet had landed and we were now on our way to my house in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles. Really, to call it a house was an understatement. It was a twelve million dollar mansion with more than 33,000 square feet, a seaside pool, hot tub and jacuzzi, theatre, seven rooms, twenty parking spaces, and more. Not to mention the entire property was surrounded by Oak and Sycamore trees. 

"Robyn?" She shook me again.

"What? What is it, Nicki?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Come on, we're here. The guys already got your stuff out of the car and put everything inside. Now come on." She explained.

I just nodded my head and tried to get up. I was still so tired. The driver opened our doors for us and Nicki looped her arm around mine to keep me upright. All I wanted to do was just crawl upstairs to the master bedroom, and go right back to sleep.

We approached the front steps and Nicki opened up the door. I began to walk inside when a deafening noise startled me.

"Surprise, Robyn!" They all shouted. They caught me off guard and I slipped on the marble floor and fell right on my ass cheeks. Everyone laughed.

I flicked on a light. "Jesus! Ya couldn't have been a li'l quieter? Damn near broke mi ass on this hard ass floor." I clutched my heart, looking around at all of the smiling faces wearing pointy party paper hats.

A big banner was strewn across the ceiling. It read "3 Months Sober & Counting!" Confetti was thrown everywhere and balloons hung from every inch of the walls. I looked on as my family, friends, and workers all smiled up at me. Especially my mother.

"Surprise, baby. Mi so proud of ya! Look how far ya come." She squeezed me tight. I said my thanks.

"Nicki, you knew about this?" I turned to look at her. She blushed and nodded quickly.

"But, how?" Then I realized.

"Mel, where ya sneaky ass at?" I looked around, searching for her familiar bobble head.

"Right here!" She shouted. She was sitting down, which was odd because everyone else was standing. I could only make out her head in the crowd.

"Why ya sittin'?" I raised a suspicious eyebrow at her.

She shrugged with a big smile on her face. I stuck my hand out and she grabbed it, standing up fully. I pulled her out of the mass of people that were dancing to music, eating, and talking. On the kitchen counter top, there were dozens of platters of food laid out. All were traditional Bajan dishes and drinks.

"Damn, Mel! You musta already had about three plates." I exclaimed, tapping her belly. We made our way over to a couch a few feet away from the party so that we could hear each other better. We caught up for a few minutes until someone walked over.

He was a tall, dark skinned man with a mouth full of pearly white, perfect teeth. He had a short cropped beard and waves in his hair. I could tell he was in shape because his arms were muscley and I could see the faint outline of abs through his plain white tee. He walked over, plate in hand and drink in the other with a big grin on his face.

"Hello!" He greeted me enthusiastically. I eyed him up and down. Who was this motherfucker? I'd never seen him before. Mel stood up and kissed the mystery man on the lips and grabbed his freehand after he set down his plate.

"Mi name Rahim. Mi heard many great tings bout ya." He enveloped me into a long hug. I pulled back quickly. "Great, Rahim. But who the fuck are ya exactly?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wait, Mel, is this-" I started to ask, pointing a finger at the both of them.

"Robyn, I would like you to meet Rahim, my boyfriend and father of our child." She said with joy, rubbing her stomach.

"Wait, you're not fat, you're just pregnant?" I gasped. Mel rolled her eyes. "Mi told you she was an asshole." She nudged Rahim. He just chuckled.

"Damn, Mel. That was fast. I'm happy though. I'm going to be an aunty!" I expressed gleefully.

"Yeah, go and get Nicki, Uncle Rob. We wanna meet her." Mel said. I nodded and searched for her in the crowd. She was talking to my mother and eating from a plate she had fixed her.

"Hey, mama." I kissed her on the cheek as she served the line full of family members with plates in hand.

"How yuh stey?" I asked.

"Mi fine. Glad ya here, baby. Mi been talkin' to ya friend right here." She nodded at Nicki.

"Oh really?" I looked between the two of them.

"Speaking of my friend, I'ma need to borrow you real quick, Nicki." I reached out for her hand and I took it, walking over to Mel and Rahim.

Upon seeing us holding hands, Mel slapped Rahim on the shoulder and loudly whispered, "Mi knew it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Mel, yuh cyan shut up fa five seconds?"

She kissed her teeth. "Mi sorry."

"Anyway, dis mi friend Onika. She's a Trini gyal." Mel focused her attention on Nicki and gave her a few once-overs while Rahim, his usually friendly self, shook her hand and smiled brightly at her.

"Deh gyal deh bashy fi sure. Bad ting." Mel blurted. Did she just say Nicki was hot? I gave Mel an evil glare. I knew what she was up to.

"Mi know what ya tryn' do. Yuh run ya mouth too much. Don't say dat about Nicki." I growled. I knew Mel was only trying to push my buttons and she didn't actually mean what she said, but it still irritated me. Rahim went to go get another plate of rice, plantains, mac and cheese, and fish cakes while Mel and I stared at each other.

"Uh, Robyn?" Nicki tapped my thigh.

"Hm?" I almost forgot she was standing there, even though the reason I was mad concerned her.

"What are the two of you even arguing about?" She looked up at me with a confused face.

"Didn't you hear what she just said about you?" I cried.

"...no. To be honest I can't understand a word anybody at this party is saying, let alone yall two."

"Yuh don't- I mean, you don't speak Patois, girl? I thought you were from Trinidad." Mel asked.

"Don't talk to her." I cut my eyes at Mel.

"Whatever. Why don't you have a seat? Uncle Rob, why don't you go fetch us some plates?"

"Bitch, you just had three!" I threw my hands in the air.

She looked at me like I was stupid. "I'm eating for two now! That means I need another." She huffed and folded her arms.

Omniscient

After Robyn left to go get Nicki and her best friend some plates and drinks, the taller girl began to strike up a conversation with Nicki. Melissa knew that Nicki and Robyn had something going on between them, even though the two couldn't see it themselves yet. Mel found Nicki sweet, pretty, and enchanting. She was definitely more than what met the eye. Mel had seen the superstar in person before while attending a few award shows and events with Robyn, but never thought she would be so friendly in conversation, even though she never struck her as stuck up or rude.

Robyn's past relationships were nonexistent. She had never really dated, which was funny since almost every month Hollywood and the paparazzi had would make up some fictional account about her locking lips with some other star. Mel noticed a couple of things about Nicki while speaking to her. The first one was that whenever she spoke of Robyn, her eyes twinkled and she began to tap her leg. It was obvious to Mel that she had a thing for her friend, but Robyn was all too oblivious.

Nicki told Mel and Rahim, once he had come back from stuffing his face with four helpings of bread pudding, black cake, coconut sugar cake, and mango mousse, that her and Robyn had met while she was in rehab and started a friendship from there. Rahim was having a great time. The food was splendid, the people were sweet and kind, his girlfriend was looking beautiful as always and the music was playing a selection of some of his favorite songs. He snuggled into his woman and put one of his big hands on her swollen belly.

Mel noticed the gesture and gave him a quick peck before focusing her attention back on Nicki. She had already made up her mind about the girl, she seemed like a good partner for Robyn, but the next few months would prove whether or not Nicki was meant to be. Mel wasn't sure if she could deal with all of the extra weight Robyn carried around with her, or her past; she just knew that Nicki was going to go through one hell of a ride to find out.

On the other side, Nicki thought the same pleasantries of Mel. She thought the girl was beautiful, even if she couldn't comprehend a lick of what she was saying. She was just happy that Robyn liked the surprise party that she and Robyn's mother, Mama Fenty had planned out. She was surprised at how fast the two of them were becoming friends. Never did Nicki think she would be best buds with Rihanna. Although she was having fun at the family function she had helped get together, she couldn't help but crave more time with the dark haired beauty alone.

She missed their visitation days, when Robyn would pay more than a grand just so Nicki could spend the night. She missed the late night talks, ordering grown man quantities of food, and playfully roasting eachother. This was nice, but Nicki wanted Robyn to herself.

Finally, Robyn returned with three o plates in either hands, and drinks balancing on top of them. For her friend, she brought a soda, making sure to take note of the newly discovered pregnancy, and for Nicki she brought rum punch. She handed the drinks and plates to the both of them.

"What took you so long?" Melissa asked Robyn, switching over to a dialect that Nicki could understand, that way she wouldn't feel left out and could engage in conversation.

"Mama and aunties wouldn't let me cut the line. I said 'this is my house!' and Mama just said 'this is my cooking.'" She shrugged, "so, what did you talk about?" Robyn took a sip of her drink.

"Nothing. Just the story about how you guys fell in love." Mel said casually with a smirk on her face.

****

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

The party was finally over. The clean up crew I hired was downstairs picking up the mess while Nicki and I were upstairs in the theatre room. We laid back in the leather seats and got close to each other while Space Jam blasted on the screen. We were three quarters done with the movie and it was getting pretty late. "You staying the night?" I nudged her. She was beginning to fall asleep.

She nodded and I led her upstairs. Once we made it to my master bed room, I opened up the door turned on the light. "There's extra toothbrushes and towels and shit in the bathroom. Just go through this door right here." I pointed to the doorway closest to my room.

She sleepily walked into the bathroom and then a few minutes she walked out, collapsing in bed next to me.

"Rob?"

"Hmm?" I hummed a response.

"What's a bumborass?" She had her head resting on my shoulder and the lights were dim.

"I'll uh... I'll tell you when we're older." I joked.

She smacked her lips. "Whatever. I'm glad we're friends though." She intertwined her fingers with mine. I only got the gist of what she was saying, because I was already entering a deep sleep as she finished her sentence.

"I just can't believe how close we've gotten. Thank you for that. It means a lot and I know I'm repeating everything but I don't know how else to explain- Robyn? This melon head bitch is asleep." I heard her mumble, and then I was out.

****

A/N: I just wanna start off with thanks for all the support I been getting you guys are just to kind. Secondly, I hope that the "Present" scene didn't confuse anyone. The idea just came to me, otherwise I would have specified it in the beginning but if you couldn't figure it out, Robyn is being held captive by Meek Mill who obviously shows an interest in Onika. These past chapters you have been reading is basically Robyn telling Meek the story of her and Onika get together. So whenever it switches to Present, just know it means we're coming back to rob and meek.

Why would meek wanna know that? Shit I guess yall just gotta keep reading to find out lmfao anyway:

1. why is meek so mad? and what does he want with robyn? what has she gotten herself into?

2. aren't rahim and mel the cutest?

lastly, shoutout to everybody who commented, voted, and followed me, it really means a lot! will update soon xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
173K 7.7K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...